/creative/

let's get creative fags

Attached: 1534284231048.jpg (640x640, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mpnvmfaQ0Y
strawpoll.me/16265511/r
soundcloud.com/skoshi_x666x
youtube.com/watch?v=ojS-k0ClqsM
soundcloud.com/kingshamash
pastebin.com/5Ma719Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=qCj3viDrhbY
youtube.com/watch?v=T24sApxpIAY
youtube.com/watch?v=wTsl_Lo4g5Y
clyp.it/0ooiz0oq
youtube.com/watch?v=1mWDNaj-7jo
soundcloud.com/bummerneverends/mtbwip/s-1bl4t
youtube.com/watch?v=L8nX0jvZ18E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=0mpnvmfaQ0Y

Made movie for Mumkey Jones film festival. It did get featured on his channel, so it's in the running to win, but it's in second-to-last place unfortunately.

strawpoll.me/16265511/r

Can someone post the Discord server?

Working on my absolutely garbage game. Just got the dialogue system/dialogue triggers to work. Doing the menu/inventory today.

Attached: Pick_Up.webm (948x420, 1003K)

ibb (dot) co (slash) album (slash) gdp6Jv

this is an album of all my doodles btw. bring back your fav!

h-hewwo

soundcloud.com/skoshi_x666x

Attached: 1521818726531.png (665x800, 178K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ojS-k0ClqsM

I recorded a 360 degree video in 4K so you can see the entire room

insta / mooncapn
i feel like shit and so unmotivated to draw or make music anymore tho. dont even bother.

Attached: 2657176b1b76775963808271340830f0.jpg (677x960, 57K)

i'm currently working on a pokemon romhack of emerald, that adds a new region that can only be entered via a secret base i added at birth island. no pokemon centers or marts because its "a wild, untamed land" so you have to rely on items to keep going. no fly either. rare/legendary pokemon nests at the deepest parts of the land. once all your pokemon faint you go back to a pokemon center in hoenn.

all first 3 gens catchable ofc, increased shiny chance, which also goes for enemy trainers as well

Attached: ankara.png (1366x768, 169K)

Bump for more. These threads haven't been popular like they used to be unfortunately.

Was quite good. Don't know about the other entrants but I gave yours a vote.

soundcloud.com/kingshamash

>soundcloud rap
>melodic

feedback appreciated hmu for collabs etc

Attached: judgement day cover 1.png (419x446, 47K)

i'm still in tenerife which is why i didn't had time to edit all of my 1200 pics. Posting some of the slightly edited ones now

this one was taken ontop of mount teide, the biggest island volcano in europe

Attached: 2018-08-15 12.58.20.jpg (1441x2034, 1.01M)

>strawpoll.me/16265511/r
let's work our Jow Forums magic guys

these are two of the pictures during the night on mount teide. It's one of the darkest places on this planet

Attached: 2018-08-14 10.43.35.jpg (1674x2066, 1.38M)

hardcore rules, are you the guy in the nike shirt chewing gum lmao?

I've visited the gayest gay bar in puerto de la cruz with a couple of my friends. there was an ongoing Trap Show

They also had a screen with constantly changing dick pics (stuff which looked like straight from /hm/)

Attached: 2018-08-16 22.51.22.jpg (2020x1489, 1.15M)

So I have an idea for a youtube channel and am wondering if anyone thinks it sounds decent.

We'd be called something stupid like ghostf#ckers. The general premise is we find various creepypasta or old style urban legend rituals and try them. The videos would be structured to first explain the ritual, it's origin, and some context, then doing the ritual to see if anything happened. The channel's state goal would be to see how many we can do before one finally kills us and releases us from this mortal coil.

It would be me and my housemate doing them.

Attached: 1534286488587.jpg (823x1024, 179K)

sounds like a $B clone but it's not bad. Standing out in the soundcloud rap scene is really hard though, try to find what makes you stick out. Do you produce your tracks?

What do you think my friend

Since you didn't explicitly ask for a personal army, I'll join your personal army.

Don't die yet bread.

This one is extremely aesthetically-pleasing. Looks kind of like the cover of a book I used to own as a kid.

Though that kind of thing probably already exists, the true potential for it probably hasn't yet been tapped. I would absolutely watch.

Do it do it do it. I wanna see.

pastebin.com/5Ma719Sk
It's listed here along with a collection of links to robotic goods.

I've finally stopped some of my procrastinating and started working on actually finishing and working on song ideas I have, I'm hoping to finish one before the month ends and I'm making alright progress.
I'm grateful comfy threads like this get attention.

Attached: IMG_0298.jpg (1023x575, 82K)

Good to hear, I'd say I've been able to bring out the best of my abilities thanks to these threads.
I've got a few things planned up ahead but for now I'm focusing on sprucing up my skills.

Latest vids:
>faye flavored
youtube.com/watch?v=qCj3viDrhbY

>lain flavored
youtube.com/watch?v=T24sApxpIAY

Let's keep things in order.

Attached: rld.png (640x352, 33K)

Hey if you've ever got some project you want music under, hit me up. I'm trying to get into video game composition and I'm currently busy with building up my portfolio. Link is my latest track but I've got like 25 or so more on my channel if you wanna check it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=wTsl_Lo4g5Y

Attached: Logo.png (1464x1400, 703K)

Full on autism but I'll give you a vote

The competition is rather stiff.
Keep in mind that your number of subs is one of the smallest.

Echo was the only one I couldn't stand also I fail to understand why The Reaping is at the bottom.

>that monstrosity
>a "trap"
That's a disgusting drag freak and nothing more

Hello! Just bumping this thread because you guys are awesome- please keep making new stuff.

Hello again! I just wanted to show you the progress so far in writing a soundtrack for ROBOT9000, how to love like a robot soundtrack.
Not looking for feedback, just a 2 minute clip of how its going.
>when in doubt always make something new
>have fun doing it
>the worst stuff is the best stuff because you learn from it as well as feel free to experiment.
>never give up
>always remember that other artists are here to give guidance if you want it, ask
>be self aware that most artists arent looking for other artists, this is just nature.
>the fact we are here doing this is virtuous
>dont kick a dog when they are down, throw them a bone

My contribution for aesthetics

clyp.it/0ooiz0oq

Art was made in a previous creative thread, thanks for the inspiration dead monitor dude.

Attached: FB875129-C679-4384-8A1A-D82A5BB3B1FE.jpg (1200x1200, 278K)

Based Wintje, that psychedelic album cover is dope reminds me of 90s computer generated art. Cool space vibes on that track too.

Thanks my dude, its the chaotic energy of this board and fellow denizens without which i (and definitely others here) couldnt have happened without being here. i guess this is a kind of rift or a fold in space time. I am not very based thought, i am pretty naive in general! Thanks tho :D

creativity?
check out my soundcloud bro!
@blakenumberthree

Attached: PicsArt_08-15-02.29.51.jpg (640x640, 52K)

i do produce everything. shit man thanks i take that as a compliment. i only started two weeks ago.

i plan on just making more and more music and hopefully ill have a style all my own eventually

Here is a song/video I just made.

youtube.com/watch?v=1mWDNaj-7jo

Attached: forest.png (485x456, 552K)

bretty gud :3 comfy

wow that's pretty sick if you started two weeks ago. You'll probably achieve great things in a year at this pace. Imma follow to see the progression.

here's an instrumental that i recently completed, i'll be adding vocals later on
soundcloud.com/bummerneverends/mtbwip/s-1bl4t
and the image is the art for this particular track as it'll just be it's own thing, not part of an album. i'm not very good at drawing but i like to try and do everything myself, if i can.

Attached: meanttobe copy.png (450x450, 296K)

I don't know if it's creative but I've been getting good at putting together tweets that normies can ingest from very specific memes from different boards on the chan.

Attached: Screenshot_20180816-210451.png (1440x2560, 1.23M)

I like doodling at work. Anyone have any crosshatch tips?

Attached: 20180808_135155.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

That's pretty accurate, I'd be curious to see what you can come up with in a more conventional setting.

that's not bad art, user.
do you mind dropping your discord? i need someone to do artwork stuff for my music.
your track would go really well with chorus-y poppy vocals.

thank you man, i wouldnt recommend relying on me at all but it's good to have at least some people to ask about things so, sure, i'll drop my discord, it's BummerNeverEnds#8602

i painted this original pic

Attached: rothembyrgumacamada.png (2732x1536, 1.6M)

I dig this alot, what programs did you use?

fuck you attention whoring disingenuous faggots

uh the song or the art? i'll cover both

art: i did the outlines in real life, scanned it, then colored in photoshop

music: recording of live instruments was done in audacity, and fl studio 12 was used to write and perform drums and some synths, and to mix and master.

and thanks dude!

We naruto now!

youtube.com/watch?v=L8nX0jvZ18E

Attached: 50135.jpg (225x350, 36K)

art is inherently attention whoring you absolute fucking retard now go make something cool

i do make cool shit, every day, but i don't post about it here or anywhere else because i make it for me, not to share, the opposite of attention whoring, you disingenuous faggot

This thread needs a couple more pictures.

Attached: P1010316.jpg (1613x909, 822K)

The pastebin is now up to date, I dug out a couple links from the archives.

Attached: 47688d9ad4870477c75e4c9297807bea94282fc8172c05f5c954cff52059708e.jpg (960x720, 56K)

I want to play this boyo

Noooooooooo don't die before anyone replies to mine.

they never reply to the ones i post

Attached: 1530733346502.png (209x241, 8K)

I really like this, user. Keep up the good work.

well have you considered maybe you should post something more worthwhile

shit shit shit shit shit bump

Attached: 34CD3FB2-209D-4AE1-9893-3F75A5B09506.jpg (1200x1200, 659K)

What a waste of potential

Sounds like he is afraid of stepping up

www.pouet.net/groups.php?which=10286

>attention whore