Will this routine 3x a week and not eating turn me into an instagram baddie?

Will this routine 3x a week and not eating turn me into an instagram baddie?

A:
Cardio
Single leg glute bridge
Romanian Deadlift
Rows
Preacher Curls
Lat pull down
Back extensions
Assisted pull up

B:
Cardio
Barbell hip thrust
Romanian Deadlift
Tricep extension
Shoulder Press
Dips
Back extension

Critique? Obviously only interested in aesthetics. Please dont suggest squats, it does more for your quads than your ass and im not interested in that.

Attached: RachelCook.jpg (1080x1081, 231K)

No, try SS+GOMAD

But i dont want to be BLOAT

i wanna eat this bitches ass

Attached: smug.jpg (464x606, 37K)

Help me with my routine and then when i look like that you can eat my ass whenever you want baby

I'm sorry, but after looking at this picture, I want to masturbate so badly that I can't even concentrate on reading your post.

Are you done jacking it yet

I'm not even a squatfag but you should really add more legs to your routine, be it squats, leg press, bulgarian splits, etc.

Also do cardio at the end of your workout. Any meaningful amount of cardio beforehand will drain your energy and you wont lift well.

I was thinking of adding weighted lunges to one day and leg press to the other. Ill do that, also thank you for the cardio tip!

On second thought, maybe Bulgarian split and weighed lunges would work better

> be retard on Jow Forums
> "oh I know, if I post a hot girl it'll get replies!"
> shoes on
disappointed_pepe.jpg

Attached: Rachel-Cook.jpg (1080x1350, 152K)

Post current body slag

No, you'll probably get injured and then quit since you have such a fucked up mentality to think that this would work. Fuck off you give Jow Forums girls a bad name.

Attached: 1532123841258.gif (245x245, 643K)

I laughed.

upboat

Not going to make it if you are only going 3x a week. You need 6 days a week with 1 rest day.

why wouldn't it work dumbass?

it's not SS or any other workout that's male dominated.

>women doing useless bench press and squats instead of exercises that better target the glutes/shoulders/back
literally why

See

halp

actual goddess

Attached: 27878870_368146330317910_5030893183207211008_n.jpg (640x797, 107K)