Receive diagnosis

>receive diagnosis
>gender dysphoria
>choose not to transition because i don't want to be a trans girl, i want to be a cis girl
>mfw i know i'm gonna regret this decision some day

Attached: 1530605554841.jpg (509x411, 61K)

how did you not know you were going to get that diagnosis?

i did
i always knew i had it but i dont wanna self diagnose

>mfw i know i'm gonna regret this decision some day
why don't you do something about it then?

this. if you can pass as a girl publically that would be some relief even if you can't really be a cis girl

>tfw terrified that I have it so I don't go to the doctor to get checked

Attached: 12c89814f8879eb098dbf16d7a083576.jpg (659x988, 70K)

literally just go to /lgbt/ for five seconds to see why you won't regret it

she'll regret it when she finally snaps at 50 years old and becomes pic related instead of a passing woman

Attached: 526fc304b1bd8.jpg (411x610, 29K)

Lets see a picture user so we can judge if you can or can't make it before you choose to go with it or not.

trannies truly are mentally ill

Attached: 152235336585.jpg (1290x1920, 395K)

being a cis girl wouldn't give you much anyways maybe do some boring normie shit

well yeah. gender dysphoria is a medical diagnosis. hormone therapy and gender reassignment therapy is the most effective treatment

>a passing women past age 18+
HAHAHAH. even boys who've had puberty blockers since age 10 or so don't pass that well. The pictures you see online of trannies who pass are cherry picked and shopped very well or in the right angles. Once an early tranny reaches an older age the tranny will show CLEAR signs of being a man.

do NOT trust burger doctors my mutt

Attached: 1528933483786.png (475x515, 17K)

thats what i meant
i was referring to "i know ill regret it someday"

whatever you say bitterhon

Hormone therapy and gender reassignment are not the answer. Killing their sex drive and make them realize what they have is a mental illness that will result in being very suicidal for the rest of their lives even if they get gender reassignment therapy and hormones. They're not going to look like girls and a large part of them will never chop of their dick because a surgery like that prone to infections and all sorts of shit for the rest of your live.

good choice OP

buy some guns and kill all the trans trenders you find dude

this will help society I assure you

well that's a nice opinion you've got there, just a shame that it's not backed by scientific literature like the mainstream medical view is

He looks like he is about to get really drunk from drinking a bottle of wine mixed with bull sperm. And once he is drunk enough (but still sober enough to be in full control of his actions) he is going to get chopstick out of his purse and draw an undecodable message for aliens on her mirror with it.

Congrats on being mentally ill without also being brain dead retarded.

life is hard but we all learn to live with ourselv'es lasting happiness on this earth is a never ending futile endevour. that's why it's called ''the PURSUIT of happiness''.

we must learn to be content and let go of our reality.

I always wanted to be a girl, I was girly since a kid but the thought of being an imperfect woman just kills my desire to transition. I hope someday I am reborn as a woman

>want to be a girl
>dont put any effort into it
why are trannies so retarded?

you would most likely regret transitioning as well op, very few come out happy.
Focus on the perks of being male and the disadvantages of being female and learn to love your body.

what if you live in Europe?

do what makes you happy OP

Attached: happy.jpg (238x212, 7K)

Wait so you are biologically what?

Homosexuality was considered a mental illness too in the fairly recent past. I didn't realize shit was true just because it was mainstream.

>who transition primarily to attract straight males
lol. Is that how AGPs cope? They have to tell themselves the successful trannies aren't really trans and only do it for dick?

Nice trips, also you're making the right call 2bh. If you transition you won't be a boy or a girl, you'll be nothing but a statistic.

Just be an effeminate male, you can do it, it's an option.

Attached: brian-eno-young.jpg (353x221, 17K)

>Homosexuality was considered a mental illness too in the fairly recent past
Way to prove his point.