Sports?

anons do you do any sport?
were you doing any sports? why where you doing that sport, why did you stop, lets share

me, i got into boxing in high school, wanted to compensate for my weakness, got that self esteem up, was not half bad
got injury for months, bounced back to being lazy piece of shit, never recovered

Attached: Mizuki_profile.png (300x500, 179K)

I did basketball when I was a teen because my parents forced me since I was tall and they thought I needed to make friends. Then I quit and I continue hating sports ever since.

Doing Taekwon-do and strength training every once in a while. 9 years and going strong, almost black belt, 1 exam from it but idk if good enough for that yet

Used to play basketball when a kid as well but was a late grower so too short to be good enough

played football as a kid, Gym as a teen because I was 225 pounds and my dad told me that I weighted like all of our ancestors put together
Now I was thinking of finding some good martial art or even boxing and then join the army and hopefully die while seeing nice landscapes

as a toddler I was good at golf. as a child I did soccer, then stopped and did swimming. then stopped and did karate. then in high school I did crew. after high school I haven't done sport

Basketball in school. Am a tall fast skelly so played as center for my team and was pretty good. I was pretty eh at offense but defensively I enjoyed seeing the frustration on the other team's faces that most of their shots were getting blocked. It was pretty fun and people started coming up to me at school so it was fun for a while

I've played a lot of sports in the past because my mom thought it would be a good way for me to socialize. Currently, I'm playing in competitions in tennis, and swimming for fun, now that I dropped swimming in a team due to time constraints and school.

anyone working and still doing sports? since im out of school i cant do anything after work, it sucks

Does running count
Like not athlete-level
Simply trying to not die of obesity-level running

course it does

I did something inbetween elementary and middle school,but since i was getting often made fun for being short and weak i started hating sports.Is it that bad that i wasted my high school years playing vidya instead of doing sports,i mean should i regret something,like the chance of socializing or getting good at something

Then yeah. I run 3 hours a week and walk more than my daily 10k steps because I've got shit for genetics but would still appreciate to live past the tender age of 30.
Went from 118kgs to 115 in two weeks. It's not much but it's a start.

I used to lift like a mofo though. Kinda had to stop with college. My deepest regret in life.

what sport did you do in between?

you should be proud, one more week and its a habit

I box, not competitively, but just to keep in shape

Thanks! Actually running was already a habit I picked up since March. It's the walking that's new and weird.

I have done lots of sports ( soccer, basketball, baseball, etc... ), but stop everyone of them cuz i didnt like them, now for a year im trying a sport called jugger (it's some edgy weird sword shiy) and im kinda into it

I like to just shoot some hoops casually every so often, I was also a part of the rifle team during high school. Good times.

I played badminton for the university a few years ago and we played some regional games. We always lost because our Chinese students weren't as good as the other university's Chinese students.
>why did you stop
I have no one to play with. I miss those Chinese girls.

Attached: SnaggleMiata.jpg (1927x978, 100K)

I did horse riding and swimming for a short period of time,and athletics

actually googled it and it looks fun

pity, those would get you popular

Idk the only thing really popular here is mostly soccer,but i never really cared about that

I played volleyball in highschool while we had a team. I was captain for like 5 seconds and then the team just ceases to exist. It was really fun while it lasted, but my teammates were fucking baboons so we never really had any hopes to do anything but win a few games a year

I played on the soccer team, which was basically for the kids who suck at everything else.

dont you mistake that for american football?that seems like something for meathead, run against each other in straight line

I'm bad at sports. I wish I could hang myself from a fucking tree

thats what i thought, sucked at soccer, running fast, etc. volley ball and all that crap
was pretty good at boxing

played football for ~14 years, i was pretty naturally athletic and strong, and i really enjoyed the physical aspect of it so i put a lot of effort into lifting and conditioning.
wish i could go back and play more, i really miss hitting people.
i heard a rumor that one kid i sent to the hospital during a game turned into a trap soon after so hes probably reading this rn

I used to play football and wrestle in middle and high school. I quit football after 4 years, but I wrestled through my senior year. I've always been a lanklet but after 2 years of doing nothing I finally started lifting again

I'm into boxing currently, you should find a new gym and start again, user. I bet if you got into the grove and had some good sparring sessions you'd be hooked again.

Other than boxing, I did stuff as a kid under 10. Coaches always tried to get me to play football and baseball in HS since I'm tall and broad but I was fat and much more interested in playing runescape all day, not running hill sprints until I puked.

nowadays working wagecuck job late till night, so no chance user