Tinder thread

share stories, profiles, get advice, etc.

got a generic bio but cringe so hard reading it I feel like killing myself
>Your average university dude and a pretend tough guy. The perfect day starts with a cup of coffee and ends with a glass of wine. Dreams about living in a houseboat.

any suggestions for improvements or is it an hero time alread?

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 3K)

I have a girlfriend now so nothing new, but I do have some screenshots I can post
These are old as fuck, though
I have an iPhone now, too

Attached: Screenshot_20180511-125052.png (1440x2560, 1.68M)

FUCK TINDER I ONLY GET MATCHES WITH WHALES AND IM NOT EVEN FAT, BITCHES ONLY WANT MONEY AND SHIT.

Nother one
The profile belongs to the Asian girl BTW

Attached: Screenshot_20170927-090242.png (1440x2560, 1.66M)

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS BELONGS IN /SOC/
DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU ARE ON THE WRONG BOARD

Attached: 1518284793733.jpg (409x409, 96K)

did you meet your girlfriend on tinder?

Yeah she's been around the block but who really cares

Attached: Screenshot_20170927-CUCK.png.jpg (600x1066, 75K)

Yeah, I met her on Tinder
Her bio was short and autistic and she tried to talk about video games at first

>Still using Tinder
It's a sham. I'm average looking and I've only ever gotten maybe 6 matches in two years, actually meeting only half of those women. Paid for the Tinder Gold or Plus or whatever the fuck it's called now. Maybe my profile just sucked. I have no idea.

Attached: bd1.jpg (250x250, 13K)

Pretending to be other people is rude
This was her bio

Attached: Screenshot_20180602-181128.png (901x113, 17K)

If i ever make a tinder my bio will be

People call me: "the pillow", "car light", "rock-on", "arc", "typer hyper", "the hound of valencia", "skippy"...

Etc. Just a bunch of made up nicknames.

This Is not me
Mine is a dog
A right bike
Through and through

well, Rayquaza user. post a pic of yourself here. Blur out your face if you want. Then I can give you an idea.

You know what I'm getting at.

You already know.

They don't look at your bio if your picture doesn't warrant it.

Picture first, bio second. Fuckin probably don't even look at the bio at all usually.

If you're not confident enough to post a pic of yourself on here, with or without blurred face, then there's your answer.

It's shallow, yeah I know, it's superficial, yeah I know. But it's necessary. It's largely based on physical attractiveness. the short term tinder scene is materialistic, but I'm pretty sure people die waiting for true love to happen when it never does.

you either lift heavy and get girls, or you get swiped left on

> post a pic of yourself here
Against the rules. Can't do that I'm afraid.

Attached: 1506374237544.jpg (680x906, 185K)

she doesn't seem like a boit. considering she has been messaging me for the year or so

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1920x1080, 954K)

How many dicks has she taken in that year?
Euuurggh.
You're welcome to her friendo.

Attached: 1467886763927.jpg (400x386, 25K)

> PLZ BE MY FRIEND
Oh no no no! Ahahhaahhahaha! Nononononnono.

Attached: 1494327978876.jpg (500x396, 22K)

Okay then, you don't have to post a pic of yourself on here.

Actually, I think you could post it on an image hosting site, then post the link here.

But you don't even need to do that.

Do you lift weights? Do you actually dress alright? How much muscle do you have?

Legit ask yourself if girls are going to swipe right on you.

Which you make every effort you can to dodge the fact, so now we both know why you don't get any matches.

It's the same shit with me. I could Tinder for months and not get a match. Because I don't have the hot factor. That's why I bought a weight bench. I'm going to make it.

I know it sounds dumb and oversimplified, but it's the truth. I'll see you in a year breh.

Inb4
>gymcel

I've had 300 plus matches over 3 years
I went and cleared almost all of them since it was just me shooting my shot and getting played or ignored. Almost had something twice and both ended horribly. Now all that shows up for me are inactive accounts

Attached: 1528777346673.png (519x508, 455K)

Like user said, it's against Jow Forums rules. I personally don't give a fuck about my face being on the web, but:

a. Doing that here would get me b&
b. As much as I love shitposting with you anons, I've seen enough to know that it wouldn't be the best idea to post personal shit *here*, let alone my face. Some of you fags are warped.

And like I said, you don't even need to post a pic here to know if you're hot enough to get matches.

I can just tell that user needs to hit the gym

I downloaded the app, set up my profile but now I'm to anxious to actually enable discovery
afraid of being rejected and recognized since I live in a smallish city
how do you guys cope with the fear??

Yeah, I do. I'm 6'1 at about 220 lbs.

just enable discovery and see what happens.

I changed my main pic and added a shitload more pictures, anything else I should change?

Currently sitting at 30 matches after 3 weeks of use, feelsbadman

Attached: 1534365307409.jpg (640x1301, 176K)

feel like walking off a cliff
alreay a 24 years old khv only thing I got going is nothing to lose

yeah man this
worst that can happenn is your family finds out and mocks you for the rest of your life
but it's worth it for some thots used up cunt though right?

> anything else I should change?
Your personality. Pic related. Nobody likes a beggar. even thirsty thots.
> PLEASE BE MY FRIEND RACHAEL.

Attached: BETA ALERT.png (397x132, 21K)

actually did it once like two years ago, swiped right on one chick panicked and uninstalled the app

That's not me tho wtf

stop poking fun at me

Those are hulk smash body builder stats. Something is wrong. You're either a liar impersonating him or you're a fat fuck.

You must have been doing something wrong.

6'1" at 220 maybe you're strong but you just haven't attained a nice aesthetic.

It's an outgoing message you little scrub.
Meaning YOU sent it.

Attached: 1494492232088.png (499x574, 648K)

You're not even replying to the correct person lol

i'm honestly so sick of tinder, i'm a decent looking guy and have been on tonnes of dates but they never progress, it's a meaningless waste of time.

Shut up you little beta bitch boy.

No, I'm not impersonating anyone. I'm 6'1 and 220 lbs. I don't go to the gym. My body fat doesn't sit on my frame terribly. My doctor has told me that I'm only about 20 or 30 pounds overweight.

It's almost as if the whole thing was a fuck and chuck app from the start and only the idiots wine and dine the hoes on there.

Attached: AHHH TYRONE.jpg (900x900, 141K)

Wish i had any stories but women don't talk to me so i'm on here just laughing my life away

>tfw been wanting to try it for 3 weeks now dont even have to balls to do so
I had more balls a year ago what happen

you got neutered son..

For me the hardest part is the first date/meeting irl. I matched with a girl last year, we talked a lot on WhatsApp, she liked me, but I was scared of going on a date because I literally don't know where are you supposed to take a girl to.
Because of jealously I got mad at her and we never talked again, but that couldve been avoided if we met irl, relationships through chat simply don't work

Rate my bio, am I trying too hard to be edgy?
Virtual reality anime girls are no longer enough. I have reluctantly turned to the real world in search of friends and companionship. I spend my days playing games, watching anime, feeling sorry for myself, and wondering why my life doesn't improve by itself. Your snapchat filters look like shit btw.

A girls vagina literally turns into a dry wasteland reading that

Should I put "I like to have fun and eat pizza while listening to nigger rap" instead?

getting the date is easy man, you just have to open with something about their name/a picture/bio to stand out then they might say something along the lines of "that was smooth" etc and you just say "smooth enough to grab a drink?"

rap and indie rock are cool tho, fuck you bruh

Attached: 1495515060149.jpg (728x546, 42K)

OHHHHHHHHHHH

fuck

I thought when you said "Yeah, I do" you meant "yeah, I do go to the gym". But you meant "yeah, I do *need* to go to the gym"

then yeah, you definitely need to work on that physique. I hope we both agree that looking good gives us a better chance.

why don't women put anything in their bio reeeeeeee

Hat in every pic is a red flag.

Also the SAME HAT?

I did get the date, I invited her to go out and she acepted, in fact she seemed happy about it. But that's the hard part for me, I didn't know where the fuck was I going to take her, where to meet up to and all that awkward shit.
The day of the date she was busy and that's when I basically told her to fuck herself but deep inside I felt relieved my anxiety went away.
Fuck young girls anyway I only want milfs now.

Lol no I got 5 different ones all from ebay

i guess it depends, i try and gauge what they're like from some photos, if they look like they're into hipster coffee shit then maybe take them for that or to a bohemian style bar. if they look more bimboish take them for cocktails, if you live in a city just google "date ideas XYZ"

My first day on tinder today. Is this an okay bio?

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-004831~2.png (720x442, 63K)

Have fun smashing dumb thots user. Try to avoid getting aids.

Does that mean its good?

Jesus Christ, check your email

I think it's decent. I'm also a 21 year old robot with no irl friends and I've never had gf so I would take it with a grain of salt

It's more likely that you're just ugly.

Ok thanks. Yes im in the same position but 1 year younger than you. Hopefully tinder will work.

Your bio doesn't matter. If you're hot, women won't read it. If you're not, women won't read it.

>Be Trap
>Looking for girl
>0 matches month
>Try Looking for male (I'm bi)
>Find hundreds of guys
>Loose my virginity to a bbc

Heh. It was pretty good. I now have a pretty rich bf.

You mean I'm not a special snowflake and my personality doesn't matter? Get me the fuck out now.

Sounds autistic and cringy as fuck bud

>tfw can't use tinder because I have no pics of myself to use
All I've got is from when I was a fat fuck and even that is extremely limited, like 3-4 pics total.

What kind of girl goes on tinder? Not the kind I like thats for sure. Fucking degenerates

idgaf im lonely, aging and just want to loose my virginity.

Tinder won't show profiles that were last active more than 7 days ago in the deck.
Bumble has no such filter, which means you can be swiping on people who logged in just once three years ago and are now literally dead.

>Grammarly

Attached: degenerate.jpg (370x370, 30K)

so I got some blurred match? is it a real person or is tinder just trying to jew me out of cash for a bot?

Only pics with you, you don't want to show other ppl.

lies
your first pic should be of only you but showing you have an actaul group of friends is pretty useful
especially if all the pics are inside

it's ppl that liked you, it's not a match unless you liked them too

but is it a real person?

In my experience, no. It's mainly bots

but is pay2winning worth it to find out?

Get the fuck out of here normalfag. The rules are simple. People on Jow Forums don't have faces, we're robots.

Yes, atleast for me is lol

What even goes into a bio? What do women want me to say?

Isn't this breaking the rules?

I think paying would be worth if chad or charismatic desu

When the best time to chat with them? If its late at night and one of you sleep wouldnt it be harder to continue the convo the next day?

You'll just attract some fatass fembot if you put that.

overthinking is the key to failure on tinder. Go for something funny, but not trying to hard. mine is something like "lost my mum and stuck in tesco, pls send help". Something like that will make girls either laugh or try to go along with the joke. Once i started doing that, i got messages out the wazoo

you could be an normie and post normie stuff like height and etc
or
be funny and creative, something that would attract you

fugg I paid2win and it's a whale of course it is

why don't you just... take some new pictures...

i literally, LITERALLY, felt my penis shrivel up reading that

good job

I'm too scared of making a profile and not getting any matches

Attached: 30YOboomerWoman.jpg (1438x2486, 1.36M)

holy shit I know her haha

Is there a way to filter out white people on Tinder?

The average white girl fucks dogs on the side and weighs too much.

is she nice
is he hot

They don't care what you say. They want you to be hot.

Does she really look this old IRL?

This. White girls are fucking flakes.

I wish I could filter out all the cumskins/niggers and only have latinas and asians

Another one (again)
This was one of the only girls I ever really spoke to on Tinder (she goes to my college and we still hang out)

Attached: Screenshot_20180702-180020.jpg (1440x2560, 473K)

Hot as fuck tbqh with you

She's pretty cute but you can probably see she's got no ass
She's fun to hang out with though