Do you want to be a dad someday?

Do you want to be a dad someday?

Attached: christmas tree roof car.jpg.838x0_q67_crop-smart.jpg (838x629, 80K)

>Do you want to be a dad someday?
yes

no

logically no
emotionally maybe

Already pretty much raised brother alone so I filled me quota of good deeds for rest of my life. So no thx!

this is quite literally my dream life

Attached: 1516555818039.webm (1280x720, 1.77M)

Not until I sort my shit out, which is likely to be never.

it's about the only thing that keeps me going. Lilly if it's a girl, James if it's a boy.

Odds are it'll never happen

I'm already one. A very original dad.

an acquired taste i see

I am watching my younger sister decline into a non-aware stacy right now. I never want to watch this happen to a human being again.

Yeah I wanna have a wife and 3 happy kids. But finding a decent women is hard sometimes I feel like giving up

Attached: 1534267013390.jpg (892x887, 569K)

Yes, I do. I really want to be a grandpa and the head of a big family too

I've known incredible men (kind, intelligent, compassionate, funny) who had incredible daughters.

I'd rather end it all than face the terrible fate of being enslaved by ungrateful children. It would be a living death

I've wanted children for a long time -- many of them, a big happy family full of hugs and warmth. And after many years of struggle, have finally have reached a place in my career where I have a six-figure salary, and can afford to support a family.

Only problem is, I'm now a virgin in my 40's. Maybe it is too late.

i think this thread is over now boys

hypothetically, but I accepted that there is no woman wholesome enough for me to want to have a family with her

Attached: 1426819555679.jpg (526x588, 89K)

I'm not an incredible man. I'm just acutely aware of how much everything in this world sucks.

I recently got the fabled 4/10 virgin gf and this is becoming a reality. She says she wants no less than 3 kids. I might be escaping robotry aoon, lads. Pretty comfy

I'm a 38 yo virgin, so, no. Origianal sorrow.

I'm still on the fence if I even want kids or not. Has any older user have this feel when they were younger?

Attached: 1511856371871.jpg (572x621, 104K)

I hate yellow fever shills.

Only if I lived ina hippy commune next to a dairy farm with fairies in the woods and hairy women but my penis resting in a bald onahole of my own creation with plenty of ego deflation now chill

Id rather have a mau kitten with a paw that world grow into a rawrasaur and make i luv you mermles or purrs whatever those fucking weird alien gene bred felines do fuck why do they have alien dna look at their fucking reptilian eyes FUCK

My only dream was to have a family that I loved and loved me back. However now I realize that having children is so incredibly selfish. Life is horrible, and to force all the suffering and pain that comes with it onto someone because you want to cum inside your wife is so wrong.

>propagating the species is selfish
>leaving the breeding to 80 IQ Africans and Indians is non-selfish

NOO!!!!! FEMBOT HERE, I NEED THIS TOO, SHUTUP. LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT!!! I GOT SO MUCH LOVE TO GIVE GODDAMNIT! I BEAR THE BRUISES OF THIS WORLD SO I CAN HELP MY PROGENY! THEIR LIVES BUILD UPON MINE AND BY GOD I WILL BE A SOLID FOUNDATION!

Some of the dullest names I've ever heard, user.

Fuck special snowflake faggot names. Normal names are back in style. Take your "Applepilots" and "Auburndildos" postmodern names and shove them up your ass.

Meant that for Fucked up sorry

Attached: 37199421_10216721715343120_3893419104006045696_n.jpg (628x576, 47K)