How do I make the soreness go away, bros

How do I make the soreness go away, bros

Attached: 5B814DD9-7FA6-4F2D-A5F3-34AC84460B23.jpg (390x376, 39K)

Sleep 8 hours , if you have trouble sleeping , wake up at 5am and do some exercise and then go through your day without napping that should “reset” your sleep schedule
Also stretch and heat the muscles appropriately and eat food you mong

>heat the muscles appropriately
Does sitting in the hot tub or sauna count

How long have you been lifting?

make sure you're getting all of your protein (0.8-1 X BW in grams) and necessary calories if bulking. Make sure you're sleeping well and long enough. Rest well. Thats it

Since this week.

I started working out a couple weeks ago, the first week was hell. Nothing really helped other than trying to sleep through the soreness and soaking in hot water. Luckily, after the first week, the soreness subsided really fast and I no longer have that level of soreness after working out. The only slight pain that I have now is some soreness on the backside of my knee after squats, but that goes away within a day. The soreness that's there is a good kind of sore in all my other muscles.

>Since this week.
Fucking deal with it faggot. This is what you get for being a sedentary piece of shit. Once you get into the routine it'll get easier.

Alternatively just lift less Lifting to the point where you can't walk for 3 days after your workout is counter-productive. Lift enough that you could go to the gym again the next day.

Attached: 06e.jpg (1181x897, 94K)

Don't workout legs and bam

>make sure you're getting all of your protein (0.8-1 X BW in grams)
0.8-1 protein molecules for every gram is way too much. how do you even eat 0.8 protein molecules? it's not like you can cut it with a knife.
sorry user but this sounds really stupid.

>Once you get into the routine it'll get easier.

I was a college athlete just a year ago, nigger. Decided I want to go pro. Want to tell me how to be less sore when I’m adding five pounds to all my major lifts every week? It never gets easier.

You gymrats are fucking useless.

l-carnitine with small feeding 15-20 minutes later to spike insulin a bit for absorption. Works like a dream.

It does get easier with regards to soreness. If you really wanted to take glutamate which is supposed to help with recovery and make sure you sleep enough.

You'll always be a little sore but not to extent that you will be when doing squats for the first time in months.

>tfw tongue muscle has been sore all week
Somebody help it is hell

Oh ok.... After a while you don't get it as much, enjoy it now I guess.

It never goes away. This is your life now.

Interesting

Is that like creatine

1. don't let the muscles rest too much or they'll tighten up. light exercise daily and stretching.
2. studies show 2oz of pickle juice is better for you than a banana and it's way cheaper.
3. cold then hot shower. the contraction and dilation of the blood vessels helps flush out the lactic acid.
4. ????
5. Profit

Attached: 1485204010043.gif (296x190, 621K)

no, creatine is a steroid

foam rollers are magic

kweshuns
Was it the 5x5 program?
What was your ideal weight?
Are you still pursuing pro?

Muscle milk or other protein shakes after your workout help a lot, and make you heal faster.

Don't use them as meal replacements. Think of them like muscle bandaids.