Does anyone have any success with alleviating back pain (especially when sleeping)...

Does anyone have any success with alleviating back pain (especially when sleeping)? My shitty back cause me to wake up at least 3 times per night and is making me so unproductive in the gym during the day.

Attached: beach3.webm (480x720, 2.93M)

get a firmer mattress and dont cheap out on it

This. Get off you are ass and to a mattress store. None of this online shit. Actually test out different mattresses and see which one is right for you. If your credit is halfway decent you'll get good finance so don't cheap out on it like other poster said.

Did this a couple of months ago. My shitty $400 IKEA mattress was terrible. Constantly waking up feeling sore in my lower back. $2800 for a new mattress. Never slept better in my life. Fall asleep faster. No soreness or tightness in the morning.

> 2.8K
holy shit, can I just sleep on the floor?

also get a good frame for it, sometimes crappy ones can bend and it wont matter how good the mattress is if thats the case.

nigger you spend a third of your life on that thing don't be a jew

Don't use the n word please, I am friends with many African American gentlemen.

Sleep on the floor like God intended you to do. dont listen to the mattress shilling kikes itt.

Attached: babby.jpg (1026x770, 92K)

HO LEE FUK

Attached: 1519343196938.jpg (830x468, 22K)

Can he sleep on the fucking floor or not?

This Also before I spend 3K on a bed, I would like to see some randomnized control trial showing efficacy of a good bed for back pain please.

I make my back pain go away by doing hanging leg raises. Dunno how that could help you though

Attached: 1525798718772.jpg (800x600, 51K)

Get a shikibuton/Japanese floor mat. Cost me $60 on Amazon and it's been great so far. Been sleeping on it for a few months now. No complaints. It'd be weird to bring grils back to my place to frik em on a mat on the floor, but if ur /volcel/ it should be no problem, but ur probably not even having sex anyway so you're not hurtin anything.

> that brapper

Women are ducking beautiful, bros.

more nigga

Attached: 1493577793832.jpg (191x252, 7K)

Guys are better.

Attached: 1535900653696.jpg (1100x808, 109K)

i recently started doing yoga because i was dealing with a lot of backpain. it's done a lot to help me feel better. i think im gonna make it a semi regular thing in my schedule

the child's pose was godlike for my back

Better when it was "fuck off Jesus"

Jesus fuck post the other webms imma blow up

Attached: f1-alfa-romeo-sauber-livery-unveil-2017-sauber-f1-alfa-romeo.jpg (800x533, 113K)

Holeee fuck you guys are insane, this is how the jews get your money.

yes you can sleep on the floor, the japanese do it all the time with their japanese futon matresses. They work well too. I got one for a couple hundred and use it every night. I also have a bed in case someone comes over to make sure they don't think I'm insane and that one is simply a pillow top mattress, extra firm except for the pillow top. No foam, that shit will actually make your bad hurt after a while. $400 for the mattress, $200 for the futon.

>tfw im in training for 2 weeks for work and the chairs and desks are godawful for someone my height so im constantly hunched over and my back hurts every day

Post posture

you probably need a mew mattress. fuck memory foam

>its insane to make good investments

k

this, i made the mistake of trying to get away with buying a cheap 200 dollar one and i instantly regretted it. it fucking ruins my back especially since i think the last few disks on the bottom of my spine is fused or something. basically the doctor who x-rayed by back said it looked like i did a season of football and i had never played sports.

anyways, i am currently getting a more pricey mattress and i hope to god it will allow me to sleep again. i fucking hate being tired all the time and not having any energy to lift or do anything.

>not lifting for this
pussy is literally the reason we exist.

another point for the manlet master race

lmao no

how do you sleep on the floor? just put on some cushions or what? just lay on the hard concrete floor?

I make a human taco out of a blanket

> this
will actually try but do I need cushions? Matts? Do I sleep on my back or side?

She's too fucking hot, I just can't ... hhhnNNNNGGGGGGG

Attached: 1446774049699.gif (477x348, 181K)