Vent thread

For anybody who needs a friend.
Tell me what's on your mind, user

Attached: 1533800965517.jpg (878x659, 81K)

I may have found a solution to my emotional problems, but it slow and I don't want to wait anymore.
I hope this gets me a normal life

I'm tired of getting attached to every girl I talk to but I can't help it. That's what social isolation and no interaction with women has done to me. I tried ignoring it and not trying for so many years but at this point I just can't do it anymore. I need someone to hug, cuddle and share beautiful experiences with.

I'm sorry that it's been so hard for you.
I'm sorry that you are isolated, and I'm sorry that you are having such difficulties finding what you so desperately need.
I really hope that you find the companion you are looking for, user.

Good for you, user!
What is your solution?

Just realised I have a uni report due today by midnight and I haven't started

Im tired of dealing with my nigger roomates. Its unfair

same senpai. I fell in love with a girl who used me to vent about her narcissist, possible sociopath bf who constantly put her down and told her she was worthless. I knew the guy, self admitted narc, my psychologist I see for anxiety told me after I told him about the two she was just going to be miserable and that she seemed to love me and want to be with me. She got drunk and started holding me when we were hanging out, crying and telling me how she loved me. As soon as I start to tell her her boyfriend is abusive, which I recorded him mistreati g her and showed it to the shrink, she got hostile with me and ignored me.

All I did was try to help, and I had started to love this girl too. She was nicer to me and always told me how talented I was. Just a best friend. Now that her bf knows I like her, shes turned fully on me after initially agreeing with me and has just completely treated me like shit, ignored me and complained that my recordings of him saying awful shit to her and a list lf his behavior and showing them to a fucking psychologist who said that its a bad case of abusiveness is just me saying "emotional truths" and that I wasnt being logical.

Im mildly autistic senpai, she has no idea who shes talking to. Now im down someone who used to care about me because shes a puppet to a narcissist, and shes down her only friend.

Even talked to her bf and confronted him on it and he just started threatening me, lied about everything I said. Good thing I recorded the call, but she refused to listen to it.

Crap, sorry man. How long does the report need to be?

>Be me a year ago
>In last year of study
>Not hard, just very unmotivating
>Start abusing alcohol
>One particularly drunk night
>''Friend'' egging me on to cut myself as an example for some trend
>Do it
>Still very drunk and start ranting
>Friends abandon me for a year
>Still in contact but with the constant thought of them thinking less of me
>I don't consider them friends
>They're all too deep into the ''meme'' culture and are lizards without any emotion

On the bright side i am going on a date with a qt on tuesday so at least i have that going for me

A couple of thousand words but needs to be referenced, should try and start I guess

I have literally gone through the five stages of grief because I will never have a qt Jewish gf. I'm at acceptance now... It's bittersweet.

Attached: 5443.jpg (512x384, 59K)

Some friends they are.
Don't worry about their opinions, user, what kind of person makes their drunk friend cut themself?

>at least i have that going for me
Thats quite a lot going for you dude. We all go through some ups and downs, that date is an indication of it going up again. Have a nice date man

That's what i think. I'm still in their little group chat because of the social contact. All of these people's only connection is memes, it'll fall apart without it. It makes me sad that i have no real friends but i'm only 21 so it might get better. At least i get genuine social contact through work.

I had won tickets to a local concert here, I decided to take my crush I had everything prepared. To impress her I said it would take her dinner to something fancy before, she said to not spend too much. So had the idea to prepare a picnic, since she likes that. Was going to prepare the food, take a towel and we would watch the concert will dinning. In the messages we used to exchange she made seem like she liked me, so I was gonna talk with her about my feelings towards her. Today I was going to get the tickets with her but yesterday found she started dating a guy. I congratulated her, said glad to see her happy. And asked if she wanted to pick up the tickets today with me, she said she was tired and didn't want. And today asked if she still wanted to go to the concert as friend. She didn't.

While*
And she knew I liked her btw.

Thank you! I'm really excited for it. We are really hitting it off imo. Last night we gamed and talked through steam/discord until 6 in the morning. It was so nice.

I believe in you user!
I hope you find her one day, and if not, I hope that any pangs of hurt go away.

>r9k
>knows what a "friend" is
pick one

Also I have started drinking again recently. Picked up 20 pounds over the last year. And started contemplating suicide again.
The ride never ends. EVER.

Attached: 1384937222736.jpg (841x431, 50K)

I can't afford my medication anymore

Everytime I go outside and see other people I feel small.

There isn't a worse feel than that.
The worst part is that she didn't even want to go as a friend. I hope that you aren't too crushed by it, user. We suffer together.

Attached: 5bb61c35add5ff821189eec5584cb4f2b2f3a52939453099cb652d83d0e693d6.jpg (213x255, 9K)

Thank you, user. I sincerely hope I find her too. It's a feel I will carry for the rest of my life.

Thank you user, and I think maybe it's because she didn't want us to feel awkward and in the end we wouldn't have fun probably. So I gotta try keep my head straight.

I can't imagine how bad you feel.
What's causing you to contemplate suicide?

>work related stress
>financial insecurity even tho I make tons of money and have my own house and two cars and shit
>the fact that people change. sure they will be your "friends" but the moment they get the chance to be more normal they go for it. and who could blame them
>the fact that the moment I see a woman I like I go "damn, she nice but wouldn't want to drag her down"
>the realization that I'm not as entertaining as I thought I was
>being manlet with a small dick
pick one

What medication do you take?
I hope that the withdrawal doesn't hurt too much, user.
I'm sorry you feel small, user. I hope you are still treated well!

sometimes i feel like replying to her. its been years. i know i must not.

>the fact that the moment I see a woman I like I go "damn, she nice but wouldn't want to drag her down"
Don't sell yourself short, user. What makes you believe that you are not entertaining?

The current long-term boyfriends of my two ex gfs

Self compassion. The idea is to change how I think about how others think of me. I also believe to be a useless piece of shit that isn't worth anything and that no ones cares or love me.
Self compassion is helping to change all of these thoughts (which are false).

I think you may be putting too much weight on the opinions of imperfect people. I don't think that their boyfriends in any way show you to be a boring burden. If anything, your sorrow shows that the love truly MEANT something to you. I think that you are full of compassionate love, and more than worthy of the women you think yourself beneath.

That's a great plan, user!
I fully believe in your plan, and know that it will succeed! You are in NO WAY worthless, and I know that you are more cared for and loved than you know. At the very least, I care for you.

>I think you may be putting too much weight on the opinions of imperfect people.
Well I put weight on the opinions of the people I value.
>I don't think that their boyfriends in any way show you to be a boring burden.
I will be 30 pretty soon. Being exchanged for a younger more entertaining and lively version does imply a few things.
>If anything, your sorrow shows that the love truly MEANT something to you.
That means jack shit in real life.
>I think that you are full of compassionate love, and more than worthy of the women you think yourself beneath.
The sole fact that I visit and post on such a dark and desolate place as Jow Forums is disproves your point.

Thanks, fren. Its nice to read this kind of thing once in a while.
I hope you get better too

Attached: 1524798199591.png (689x473, 97K)

>Being exchanged for a younger more entertaining and lively version does imply a few things.
What it means is that they could be shallow.
>The sole fact that I visit and post on such a dark and desolate place as Jow Forums is disproves your point.
I disagree. You put weight on the opinions of people you value, and you are filled with genuine love. Your posting on r9k, a place of misery, does not disprove my point, it proves it! If you were some hard-hearted un-loving dead weight, you would not feel the agony that you do. You are worthy of love because of how much you care for the people you love, even if shallow people do not appreciate it because of your age, or whatever. This should in NO way at all prevent you from approaching others, because you actually bring something of VALUE to their lives! Sure, many will turn away and refuse to appreciate your love, but the ones who do will have gained a partner more loving and passionate than almost any other man. Please don't let this keep you from pursuing people who you care for!

I've been supplementing with a few nootropics in naive hope that the boost in cognitive ability will somehow give me the motivation to finally finish hs but it just reaffirmed that there's no reason to try since no amount of work will remedy my unability to be happy. I wholeheartedly recommend anyone to experiment with it if you have any dedication, motivation or aspiration in life though since the feeling of clarity is very good

Attached: 1494098363932.png (327x327, 124K)

No problem fren, and thank you!

Attached: 1517546202099s.jpg (250x173, 6K)

Nothing changes in life despite any efforts seen

I'm sorry. Could you tell me about your struggles fren?

>no amount of work will remedy my unability to be happy
Have you never been happy, user?

got accused of sexual assualt last year in university, and the thought of going back and seeing the girl and all of her friends who accused me gives me enough anxiety to contemplate suicide

This makes me angry. Why would anyone do this? Try to ruin somebody's innocent life, and for what?! You know the truth of the matter, and do not need to hold your head in shame. Does she actually believe that you sexually assaulted her, or was it for attention/revenge? Given that it happened last year, and you were not kicked out of university, I assume that you were cleared of all charges?

I lost my fucking glasses. I have no fucking clue where they could have gone since I don't even go anywhere. I can't afford a new pair of glasses either. This is such fucking bullshit and pisses me off more than anything else in my life. My car battery is dead. The people holding onto my old car want to know what I'm doing with it since they are on the other side of the coutnry and the tags expire in a month. I have no job. I can't join the military. I haven't talked to my parents in years. I ahve no friends. I am just drifting from couch to couch leeching off people who are kind enough to take me.

>25 y/o NEET loser
>26th birthday in 2 days
>unemployed for almost 2 years
>disappointment to family
>got rejected for a job i applied for

For some reason this one really hurts. I feel like I'm on the verge of another breakdown. Just want it all to stop. Tears falling as I type this. I just want to have a job and make my family proud and move out into my own place. I don't want to keep hurting like this. Every day is torment.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have replied in anger.
It could have all been a very tragic misunderstanding, so I should withhold judgement. Nevertheless, I care about you, and hope for all of your undeserved anxiety to wash away.

Happy Birthday, user. Putting in effort to have a job and make your family proud is admirable. You may not have reached your goal, but it sounds like you've worked hard to get there. Keep up that spirit, user. You'll get there. For your birthday, treat yourself to something nice (like a cup of tea and a sweet) because I'm not there to treat you myself!

I'm so sorry user! I love you! Ignore the foolish wording of my other posts! I know that you can pull through, user! I cannot understand the depth of the fear that feel right now, but I can hope with all of my heart, and with all of my soul that every one of your fears are laid to rest, and that you can find comfort. I care for you, user, and I don't want anything bad to happen to you!