Balding thread

Balding thread.
I need a place to vent. I had pretty medium haircut before a friend said I should get a haircut for my new office job. I did. The lady FUCKED MY SHIT UP. Also, I now realize how awful my hairline is. I'm 26 and I feel so fucking ugly. I just want to have a hat on 24/7. Please make fun of me.

Attached: 20180816_175918-1024x1651.jpg (1024x1651, 317K)

Lol Jesus guys. Why are my genetics doing this to me

Attached: 20180816_175528-1024x1365.jpg (1024x1365, 286K)

something about the way the hair sits on your head makes it look funny shaped
mine does that too

thats a mature hairline its natural

Im going to grow my hair out some more. I didn't even tell the lady to cut my hair this short
Next time I'm going to a male barber....

Attached: 20180816_180006-1024x1454.jpg (1024x1454, 296K)

okay nevermind thats totally JUSTed

Attached: 1534419143054.gif (640x360, 439K)

Yeah looks goofy with that haircut but you're still fine. Just go to a real barber and have him cut it shorter, you'll look good and masculine.

>tfw no handsome strong bf who is insecure about his balding

Fuck ya it's justed. Looks terrible man. I just wanna hide.

Attached: 20180816_180049-1024x1472.jpg (1024x1472, 222K)

You'd also look good with a buzzcut, you have enough hair to have a masculine hairline even if you're losing hair

I think you'd look better if you just swept the front upwards and embraced your hairline

What do I do with my bangs man. I WANNA DUE THE BITCH AND MY PARENTS FOR THESE GENETICS!!!!

Attached: 20180816_180103-1024x1697.jpg (1024x1697, 182K)

youre still pretty cute though
are you a top?

You can't have bangs with a widow peak like that obviously, just cut it short. Won't even look bad.

your cut is terrible, and you're probably not balding it's just mature hairline

Swept my bangs up how though?

Bro I can barely grow facial hair and I have a BABY FACE. I ldk if I have much to work with lol. I might try it. Anyone recommend any hats?

Attached: 20180816_180241-1024x1365.jpg (1024x1365, 283K)

also OP your phone takes pictures in a smaller focal lenght causing your head to be longer compared to in real life and your hairline to look further. its not that bad in real life and not many other people pay attention to it. they all care about their own problems and insecurities. hope it helps somewhat..

Attached: focallength_mini.jpg (620x288, 37K)

No shit its terrible. I didn't cut it myself
I never wanted this lol. And maybe. I'm 26. Pretty young I guess... But it's thick everywhere else.
Should I go to a barber right away and have him try to salvage it?

How much did you end up having to pay the lady after she literally JUSTed your hair up, fren?

Damn OP, you look fine. Are you gay by any chance or interested in a larger guy that can provide for you?

You're white retard get rogaine, from the looks of it your follicles are strained not dead which mean you can still save your hair

Same happened to me except when I was like 17, just buzz it down and embrace it hiding it and trying to maintain long hair will just depress you it took me over 10 years of being "comb over guy" to just buzz it

>tfw 21 and have had a worse hairline than this since birth

I've heard phones do this. How do change it though. I'm using Samsung galaxy s9 plus

Lmao. $20 down the drain. I have a hat on currently. But when I go to work Monday I can't wear a hat in my office. What alternatives do I have....

Im sadly not gay but wish I was. I had a gay best friend all my life though. I do want someone to provide for me and to cuddle. Maybe I could warm up to the idea.

Attached: 20180806_204431-1280x960.jpg (1280x960, 233K)

What does being white have anything to do with balding and Rogain. Also I don't want limp dick.

It works better with white people. Idk about any limp dick issues lower usage than recommended if that's the case

But bangs kinda hide the hairline man... I need them don't I!?

A top like in the gay sense? I love how I never get any attention from woman irl or online. It's always gay men. Still better than nothing.... I could top, sure.

Is this what robots look like? He looks like fucking Connor from Detroit: Become Human. Fucking insecure Chad. Be my boyfriend. Please drop your discord faggot. I bet you came here to fish compliments.

Attached: Connor-in-Detroit-Become-Human.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Holy fuck what are you on about. I thought I'd get destroyed and abused posting my ugly mug on here. I have a chubby face and terrible hairline. Completely average to below even. Not even fishing. I just wanted you guys to give me the truth on how bad this women fucked up my hair lol... I'm just stressed about going to work. I'm going to go tk the barber this weekend and fix it before Monday....
Also I'm not gay. I wish i was bi though.

>comes to a board with where 99% of the people are male and half of them are mentally ill
ignores the only female comment. go fuck yourself. you're a liar, women surely must have complimented you or you don't hang around them often.

Finasterid??

yeah sorry, but there's barely any resemblance to Bryan Dechart, CGI or no.. dude is a walking cyborg superhuman so that's not really being crude to OP or anything, he's definitely good looking though

you are not below average. above average definitely. you look a lot like connor and thousands of girl fawn over him. just have an interesting personality and know where to find the ladies. don't go to a female that cuts hair, just go to a male barber. They're usually more experienced and know what you want.

Attached: 84121471e621c045602f47d575cbe6c5.jpg (711x1080, 88K)

>your phone takes pictures in a smaller focal lenght
Wide-angle distortion is caused by the distance between your face and the camera, not the camera's focal length. These pics are probably pretty accurate to how OP looks irl.

Attached: allsmall.jpg (1628x532, 297K)

Just let your hair grow on the front and have bangs

Attached: chadfemanon.jpg (367x450, 142K)

Your only option is to get Jow Forums and shave it. Getting lean will help fix your baby face. Balding+baby face is a really bad combo.

out faggot.4755

Kek you must be one ugly s.o.b. if you think OP is attractive.

Attached: 111303026413786.jpg (600x532, 40K)

rogaine doesn't work for blacks?

Exactly what I thought and I'M OP... I'm pretty shit.

crossfit bandana if it's acceptable in your workplace

You look like this one guy that rejected me in middle school.

Attached: BD6B91D0-1442-4389-9DFB-B5B8BD4632F9.jpg (845x555, 115K)

>But bangs kinda hide the hairline man... I need them don't I!?
Yes but your bangs are uneven. Longer in the middle and shorter on the temples. It's an obvious comb over anyone can see. Cut it shorter and allow your temple bangs to catch up

>actually thinks he's ugly
no different then insecure roasties who are a 7/10 and claim they're super ugly. you're above average op. not ugly. focus on your personality and build skill or talent

You're not awful, just average. That being said, average is the new ugly

Attached: 0B36C4BE-75A3-4F67-9C55-3AB6B084FCD0.jpg (503x644, 38K)

It ain't that bad, just hope it don't get worse

>that's bald

I was balder than that in high school

Attached: headhair.png (884x674, 405K)

Dude it's not bad. If you start balding in the back THEN you should be worried

fuck off whore. Go back to sucking chad dick

>okcupid.com
stop with this retarded meme please. No (((dating site))) releases information or any statistics because they want to keep scamming people and the small amount of people that use dating sites are degenerates

>Go back to sucking chad dick
You say that as if its an insult

I have the same problem with my temples. Grow out that hair to make it more even. The comb over sweep is too obvious cut it down. With the sweep you have a 3 head. It's okay for you to have a fourhead or fivehead.

>i could top sure
location?

it is you worthless used up hole.

get on finastride. it will help it from not getting worse.
get rogain too but use it on your face. balding looks alot better with facial hair.

japanese are almost done with a cure to balding so just hang in there man

>the small amount of people that use dating sites
Lol umm no sweaty

Attached: degeneracy.png (660x544, 128K)

>tfw no bf like OP that loves me unconditionally, that wants to cuddle me and cum in my pink tight pussy

Mature hairline with babyface is a weird combo

kek get help faggot

Really hope this thread was worth the temporary ban OP

I wish you weren't a gay male and an actual cutie humble girl
I need a girlfriend so badly...
So grow my bangs out and it will help look better?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHSHIT WTF DID SHE DO

Im not banned surprisingly. But no it wasn't worth it. I do appreciate a lot of the advice here though. And the few compliments are nice. I just hate how I have a baby face at 26 with balding. I almost have no confidence at all. I don't want to leave my home without a hat it's that bad.

>So grow my bangs out and it will help look better?
Cut the bangs in the middle shorter and stop the sidesweep. You're a man no one cares about your thinning on the temples. In the meantime, let your your temple hair grow in sync with the middle bangs so you look like this one day

TFw no worthless used up hole gf

Okay I get it. So just cut my bangs short. But my temples will always be shorter though won't they??

You look like a normal person. Theres nothing wrong with you except that you can't get over your insecurities.

You're not wrong. But I mean I think it's normal to be insecure about my baby face and hairline and shitty haircut. Just saying. But I see where you're coming from. Most men wouldn't even give a shit I'm sure...

Hahahahahah what am I even doing

Attached: 20180816_192835-1024x1365.jpg (1024x1365, 391K)

Better than nothing but we have better natural alternatives