What would your family and/or friends think if you started dating a girl like this?

What would your family and/or friends think if you started dating a girl like this?

Attached: 1534400312530.jpg (800x900, 53K)

They'd be glad I've finally got a gf and they might get grandchildren

brother would try to joke about it
mom would be happy I found someone but would want better
dad would be like "wtf" but would only remark behind my back

I would live it up because I love fat women and think every woman in the world should be fat. If she's not fat it's like having no tits. A sign of being underdeveloped.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-06-15-17h00m23s987.png (1280x720, 730K)

They would pretend to be okay with it, just like with everything else I do.

They'd be okay with it

They'd be less okay with me fucking shooting myself because I'm dating a hamplanet

that i have given up and decided to just settle with whatever blew my way in the wind. truth is is that have to have fallen in love with her. id never date someone no matter how attractive they are if im not interested. i need to fall in love to get into relationship, not be forced to give myself stockholm syndrome afterwards.

>I knew he was a loser, of course thats the best he could get
Fucking bastards

Don't know, I never would a hamplanet. Keep Kanako cute.

Attached: __mimura_kanako_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_drawn_by_paopao__10c609fe8e57e1d2954a7f5e (990x1400, 509K)

Nothing wrong with it if you like thick girls. I go a little thick myself. In fact I married a thick girl with a big bouncy ass.

They'd probably stop questioning my sexuality and asking if I'm gay which would be a plus.
However they'd also talk mad shit behind my back about my hamplanet of a gf and how I could "do better".

>hamplanet

Wait, wait. WHAT!? That wasn't original????How?? Wha---HOW?

Attached: 1528514939393.jpg (250x249, 6K)

That is not thicc you stupid animal, this is thicc. Stop trying to normalize unhealthy shit pig fucker.

>thick
>married
You idiot, only zoomers use that word. OP's pic is clearly sumo wrestler tier fat whale

Fuck you. I was born in the 80's. My point is OP is allowed his kinks if he wants. Shouldn't matter what friends and family think.

But it does when you get outcasted. I'm not super into fat girls but I'd take one if I really liked her (and chances are, that's all I'll get!)

TFW no fatbot gf

God Kennedy was truly god tier

Attached: 1528561074336.jpg (960x720, 117K)

tfw I'll never play with a big, soft belly

i married one they were cool w it because my dad likes fatties so it was like lol rubbing her soft belly right now as i post this

Attached: 1516213333337.png (616x900, 952K)

It's a pretty common fph term, newfriend

THIS ANIME SO FAT
SHE GONE 3D

That I have a mommy issue because the only really fat person in my family is her, and I'm a momma's boy