Why do intelligent women seem to wear less makeup?

Why do intelligent women seem to wear less makeup?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1200x993, 837K)

its expensive, and can only do so much

I don't know who any of those cunts are

probably just a tradeoff between their smarts and basic sense. Smart women don't have any real sexual advantage over stupid women who look good.

I like to focus on a balance between intelligence and physical beauty

A mixture of women who have authored prize-winning studies, random scientists, physicists, an astronomer, a chess champion, and an author I like.

Attached: shafi-goldwasser.jpg (620x339, 49K)

that's called average, user

Because they are aware they are a valuable human being and so don't have to bother decorating themselves to increase their worth from null

A plain woman list in thought is sexier than a beautiful woman lost in a daze

No, I mean real intelligence.

if you're sacrificing a couple dozen IQ points for someone who's somewhat more attractive, that's average

I would rather have the inverse

If you're in a serious "male" field wearing makeup can be a detriment since you will be judged by your beauty. Really these just look like regular women though, stop comparing them to instagram 'brands'

So I take it I'm not the only one who gets a boner when a girl demonstrates she is actually more intelligent than i?

Why is you fucking image 1000mb in size and taking forever to load? Fuck your shit. And from what I see it's because they are ugly and smart so they decide to SPECIALIZE and put all their focus on the thing they have going for them. Dumb fuck.

Men generally do not like intelligent women, which is why most girls act retarded and then you learn she's captain of her math league or studying to be a doctor

It would still be the same, 40/60 or 60/40 it makes no difference. It's just average because you don't want a hot moron or an ugly genius.

Get off dail-up

Don't tell me what to do nigger. My internet was acting up and it looked like the image was larger than normal and I didn't care to remember that there is a size limit. Fuck you too.

I think it's more like men feel the need to prove their intelligence, whereas women don't because it's kinda okay to be stupid when you're female.
"Ackshually" guy is always a guy, while most smart girls just sit and listen then turn in good work.

obvious answer but here it is anyway: because they want to be perceived as intelligent, which doesn't necessarily make them so

less need because they're healthier
They aren't as taken in by advertising
makeup is a toxic set of chemicals right next to the brain, so the causation probably goes both ways. Ever meet a sane hairdresser?

Why can't I have both?

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Attached: 1520121729_Sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>Why can't I have both?
Are you both of those things, or a member of the Bilderberg group?

I don't mind most forms of makup, but I absolutely loath 'foundation'
>yeah just smear this all over your fucking face so nobody sees it
If foundation makes you look better, so would a brown paper bag.

cuz dey kno dey ugly

>>>sage

Intelligent women make their money through decision making, not looking like a washed up bimbo and giving handies. Though there are certainly some highly intelligent (and successful) sex workers

>144 IQ
>7/10 facial structure
>2/10 athletisism
>7.2" inch penis
>23 bmi
>ass burgers
Am I?

>Though there are certainly some highly intelligent (and successful) sex workers
Good for them I guess

Vanity is a foolish sin. An intelligent person knows that wearing masks is pointless.

I didn't want your life story, and just because you posted it, you're average

Your IQ is not 144

I like this post. Good job

>>Smart women don't have any real sexual advantage over stupid women who look good.
>not wanting to make super smart babies with high IQ women

But most girls in this photo ARE wearing makeup. Just enough to cover up skin blemishes.

>Implying all those women aren't wearing makeup

That said, I'd happily date 6 of the 10 women in that collage.

OP did say LESS makeup
OP did not day no makeup

>the women in the op certainly have better reading comprehension than you

All right, all right, I misread it.

Based user with good taste in women. Keep up the good work user

You don't neee to look attractive to attract nerdy men.

because intelligent women know how to get by without seducing a man into providing for her while she "finds herself" in europe

I'm a huge sapiosexual. If a woman is intelligent, she's a goddess to me pretty much regardless of what she looks like.

.2" inch penis

nice

what fetish do you think is most common among them

They're smart enough not to fall for Jewish tricks.

Because they can offer something better than looks

Attached: 8D1B12A4-947B-4FA1-96B9-AB5085FF5DE5.jpg (852x852, 122K)

Do you know how many Jewish women are in that collage?

More than half the women in that pic are Jews.

more self confidence, probably less superficial, and friends with similar viewpoints

Genuinely intelligent people are not concerned enough with sex to have a fetish.

this image screams thot

they are QUEENS

The more time you spend in your head the less time you spend outside of it.

stacies don't even get a rise out of me like this but the back of my hand itches when i look at these bitches. like a fucking snake in the grass.

If you use too much makeup your skin turns to shit so you need even more makeup in a vicious cycle.
.t femanon

Attached: gf cat.png (1067x737, 36K)

Intelligent people tend to care less about their looks. Men and women both. They worry about important things.

Attached: einstein.jpg (1250x1653, 707K)

leave Jow Forums.org

They don't need to compensate.

every girl in that pic is wearing makeup

Because they know they are made up of more facets than just their looks, have value in other areas, and are happy with themselves in a wholesome way.

A woman who is unintelligent, unskilled, boring, and has no interests or hobbies knows that the only thing she possesses that's noteworthy is her looks, so she tries to capitalize on that.

>intelligent women
Can you run that by me again?

*intellectual women
Because, like intellectual men, they prioritize their intellect rather than status.