If they can find love then why can't you? Checkmate, incels

If they can find love then why can't you? Checkmate, incels

Attached: 1534442557067.jpg (1017x968, 174K)

>18F Left
THAT IS A WOMAN?

No fucking way that's a woman.

That looks like that one fat guy in every highschool who told funny jokes

Attached: 1477322898925.jpg (679x980, 127K)

its just a fat filipino kid who calls himself a girl

the person on the left is a guy. the white guys reddit is full with him commenting on trans subreddits and responding to trans girlfriend posts.

also he's a big fan of 2D anime trans girls LMAO but this girl is nothing like that. He already looks dead inside.

>she
>18
I don't know what's more unbelievable: That that thing on the left is a woman or that either of them are as young as they claim.

>those shit eating grins both of them have

how can some ethnicities be so fucking ugly
I don't get it
HOW DID THIS EVOLVE?
how did sexual selection allow this shit to flourish?
I just
I don't fucking get it
HOW

Attached: venti disgust.jpg (800x600, 56K)

I though ladyboys where suppose to be cute.

>here's your ladyboy bro

Look at the guy on the right. He's a 4,5/10 and see with what he has to settle with to be happy. I hate biology

>having to specify which one is the "female"

Alcohol helps ... usually

>tacking some random picture to a reddit thread to bait retards

The thing on the left is a girl?!

>18F, left
>19M, right
>he knew he had to specify which was which because we'd never be able to tell otherwise

Also they both look closer to 30, what the fuck.

>Hoverhanding

Fucking hell

Attached: 1502362875163.png (330x319, 156K)

Looks like a 15 year old boy and his 40 yo white gay rapist lmao

>that hand

Nice hoverfingers.

I can only assume this idiot got fooled by high angle titty shots or something, and is now just larping satisfaction and trying to convince himself that he didn't just waste 3 years of his life trying to get with a fucking cave troll.

I've been in a relationship with an ugly girl. It isn't easy. At some point it is gonna dawn on him that almost everywhere he goes, he is with the ugliest girl in sight, and the second he notices that it's gonna eat away at his self worth.

>funny

Looks like that one fay guy in every highschool who thinks being fat is inherently funny and not just disgusting and makes people uncomfortable

It could be a transgender girl perhaps?? It can't be true that the person on the left is a female?!

You just know he is a basketball fan but sweats like a pig and almost has a heart attack each time he plays it