Stims for Sad Bois

SSRI's are a shit
Anyone else use stimulants to fight their depression?

Attached: Adderall_20mg_capsules.jpg (800x847, 243K)

I drink a shit ton of coffee ~1 gram of caffeine per day and will probably start smoking when I can legally (21 in CA).

I use god that i dont believe in

it helps me focus more on doing something rather than focusing more on the existential dread and anxiety that overwhelms me usually, yes.

Tried out RC stims, don't really work.
I don't think Adderall would do jackshit for me either.

Used to be on methylin

how did you get meth? i thought it was rarely prescribed

i hate all stims

can someone elaborate on the appeal ? especially for depression

Ever sniffed a fat stripe of coke? you feel like a literal god while it's hitting you it's probably one of the biggest boosts to confidence out there, it doesn't exactly solve your depression but it definitely gets you motivated to fix all the terrible shit in your life; of course it wears off after 20 minutes and then you need another line so it's not all that great in getting you to actually do the stuff.

you feel like a god. when i take acid i actually become one (from my perspective).

i guess im spoilt... a lot more bang for your buck tho.

I did 30mg XR, reminds me of DMAA + high caffeine content in illegal pre workouts, last longer and not as much of a high.

Very good though about 12 hours of focus. I spoke really well and I didn't have too much anxiety on it.
Fairly hyper though, spoke more than I usually do which is a benefit for me personally but for some it will be too much.

my strat

> lean into it
> keep perspective
> sleep schedule in check
> eat well
> uppers on the worst days but only as long as i have something to do. Otherwise weed. Weed can lead to spirals though so try to have something to do. uppers when I don't have something to do can lead to destructive impulses
> forced socialization
> self-CBT
> journaling
> pomodoro

I'm not touching SSRIs again. Those years drained me.

>that feel when you fried your dopamine system abusing stims
>tfw you were forced to stop and haven't been able to feel anything other than crippling depression and extreme anxiety
>tfw you abuse alcohol in its place and it only makes the depression worse

I used Prozac and Zoloft for six years. During which time I abused the hell out of alcohol and prescribed speed and now I cannot drink anymore due to liver failure , or use heroi which was my recent goal

>tfw they don't prescribe any amphetamine salts based drugs in your country
It would be too good. I tried speed and felt like a chad, fuck

Attached: 1534015690529.jpg (500x479, 19K)

know that feeling

So if a robot does decide to use stim, what's the best route?
1 or 2 times a week?

Low to moderate doses?

Tolerance breaks? How long?

use as much as you can all day every day
you'll feel like you could break a boulder in half with your skull and fapping will feel like getting a rusty trumbone from god

Don't do this the comedown is like depression x10
Stimulants don't actually help depression unless you have comorbid ADHD

SSRI's really turned me into a zombie. Also once did em with shrooms and blacked out. Fuck that shit.

I want to but they are fucking cunts.

Adderall XR is absolutely fucking worthless. That shit doesn't work on me at-fucking-all. Gotta have the regular version.

2x 20mg adderall a day makes life worth living. Motivation, energy, all of that. That's even a mild dosage of it too (for an adult) Anti-drug fags hateeee the stuff though. They don't understand what it's like to actually need madication in the first place. The same fucking retards that think organic eating, meditation, and exercise will cure everything. These are the kind of people that don't know a god damn thing aboiut mental illness and think it's nothing but strength of will.

Attached: ba5aee75579e103a65d1fe4b6947dd78.jpg (236x236, 10K)

feels system coming through

Attached: 1510613887328.png (501x356, 340K)

>Stimulants don't actually help depression
Yeah, they do.
>But but I read an article that says it doesn't.
Real world results beat theoretical results every single fucking time.

Especially since depression causes fatigue, lack of motivation, inability to enjoy things, and inability to focus. All of which Adderall helps.

>but you shouldn't need meds to be happy!
You shouldn't, but some people do. Just like you shouldn't need meds to be healthy. In a perfect world, no you shouldn't. Except this isn't a perfect world, people get sick.

Attached: f896c48c9d12f48e192dfd8ccffdbb9f79b006fd46ee46a7b14f478732539e74.jpg (453x604, 67K)

What I meant is that stims don't cure the depression. They help with the symptoms, sure, but when it wears off you're still depressed.

Use stimulants when need, benzos for comedown

>mfw addicted to both shit. dont do it

Nothing cures depression user. If you have clinical depression that shit is with you for life.

This is what people odn't understand. It's not a disease that just goes away for a lot of people. You can only manage it. I'll be taking medications my entire life.

It just sucks because my doctors would rather try a hundred other drugs that are doing fucking nothing rather than just give me the things that actually work. They just have a hate boner for adderall for no fucking reason at all.

Meanwhile, while they are experimenting on shit that doesn't work I am suffering.

damn dude i wanna die rn

shit will just be worse in the long run if you get the drugs you desire.

You don't even need a script these days lmao

REDDIT S P A C I N G REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OREGINIGGER

How much does adderall XR cost on the deep web US domestic?

Buy fucking meth or amph instead, Adderall is for teens.

No, the reason why adderall cant be used for depression is pretty obvious. Adderall tolerance quickly climbs when taken every day, and becomes unsustainable to dose. It also just dumps serotonin and dopamine which is why you feel so good. If you initiate that dump too often without cooldown periods, you literally burn the receptors out and thats it. They are gone for good and now you are less proficient at perceiving achievement and happiness cause the chemicals responsible for those feelings have less receptors they can signal to.

I know I can just look this up but fuck it, I'll just try to ask here.
Whats the conversion rate like moving from adderall to meth? What would a 30mg adderall dose be in methamphetamine?

Sort of in the same dilemma. No motivation have been trying adderral and meth recently. Adderall dosen't have the same power as meth, but I don't really feel as anxious or depressed when it's wearing off. Too bad adderall is too expensive on the dn. I will try to find a middle ground with speed which is just amphetamine. For me half of the dosage of adderall in meth equals about the same. Stick to only eating it if you wanted to work like adderall.

Good amph in small doses could work, meth its to strong and comedown is not fun

Surely you're not thinking about methamphetamine, right?
He said methylin, google it

the brain fights against this the dopamine from stims will be less with every use and the breaks..

Can I take a stimulant (i.e amphetamine) to lift weights? Every time I go to gym I get anxious, depressed, lose confidence un myself, even get sleepy, its horrible to workout with low energy (I eat right so my "physical" energy is ok, but I lack "mental" energy).
Last workout I took 400mg of caffeine pills but didnt make me feel good

It will fuck up your heart if your doing it for a longer time, and if you have a heart condition.

skip it. If your gonna do it, low dose so you wont feel like shit when it wears off or you cant sleep.

Yeah, stupid doctors with their medication and shit. Better take narcotics, that's definitely a good idea.

Attached: 1487543613302.jpg (208x206, 29K)

t. has never been prescribed an SSRI for clinical depression

Clean up your diet, lift, and intermittent fast and both fat and depression literally melt off you.

LSD my boi