Write a letter

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. They probably won't

Previous thread

Attached: pen-with-cap-on-an-antique-letter.jpg (1300x884, 197K)

dear you
yes you
i love you

Stop ur gonna make me cry

To me

FUCKING DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!

Sincerely, me

crying is healthy and good
its okay to cry
take care of yourself, user

ryan
please

I looooove youuu
No, not you.
I meant L

I'm L!!! Should I start crying now

!!!!!

Amazing. You're my second favorite L, and I love you.

Back then I used to think I was mistaking you because it was absurd to me to think someone I knew irl could suddenly become an icon. But it's pretty clear now that I wasn't making stuff up. I tried to reach out to you multiple times and you just ignored me, even though you have been aware of me the whole time. Instead all you've done is waste your time asking stupid questions to your friends while not making the slightest effort to fix anything. I already told you what was going on back then so I don't see the point of acting this way as some sort of revenge? It's nonsensical too considering that you have so many people talking to you. Anyway, if you don't want to talk then I won't bother anymore trying to make you talk with me. Not even if I ever get to see you again. I'm honestly tired of waiting for something that may not even happen and I believe I have been more patient that I should have been.
A

kathy,
youre my big sister

Attached: panda.jpg (990x819, 236K)

Pay up, Kevin, you scum. You owe me way too much.

--Love, user

Attached: 1517318673354.gif (225x225, 481K)

s
having an orbiter is comfy, thanks. sorry i'm such retarded tho.
a

Attached: image.jpg (864x864, 166K)

MAD LAD you did it again more space before this years bday tho so theres that

uhhh gl with your future relationships your batting average is pretty shit now

-T

M

I like you SO MUCH. You are SO GREAT. Yes we just met on Sunday for the first time that I can recall, but I was and still am VERY attracted to you. I hope that I have a chance wth you. I think I might because you've opened up to me and expressed sexual interest.

If only you lived closer by...

With STRONG INFATUATION,

C

Your frenulum is better than lettuce.

What a piece of shit. I have tried for years to get you to open up and you do it for some random idiot?

will you fucking get online already ffs

Attached: image.jpg (960x702, 51K)

and dont forget headphones too.
t.

Attached: image.png (1346x454, 1.01M)

Are you talking to me (C) or the person I addressed (M)?

To you obviously. You probably aren't who I think you are but I still wanted to vent just in case.

What's the name of the person you're venting about?

dear r
those pigtails looked really cute today :-)
love c

Unironically Chad, who else?

Haha I'm Crystal, so yeah, not the person you were thinking.

im 'cheating on you.' i sext other guys and plan to meet up with them when im 18. because you barely show me attention. i daydream about cucking you. like when i visit you irl, and then the next day i sleep with a random tinder date, and you finally give me attention and blow up my phone

Nonironically neck yourself.

Attached: 1509131642377.jpg (234x266, 21K)

reminder that this isn't fair at all.
where are you

Attached: 1372395429487.jpg (500x258, 42K)

he is probably cheating too. he barely messages me, would act nice but then shit talk me on discord/Jow Forums. and he is going to uni and i already know he will flirt with other girls. might as well cuck him before i get cucked.

Yep, sorry. On the other hand, I knew a Crystal who stole a guy called Manuel from me.

just break up with him then you fucking vapid cunt

Sorry, had a meeting with the financial backers.
One made cake. It was pretty good.
Materializing now.
Be seeing you.

Oi Kat.
Hope you rot.

Marnie

You have one of the best asses I have ever seen. I would like you to sit on my face if you would be so kind. You also have a pretty and are hella short which really makes you a 10/10.

J

Dear A

If I woulda known that seeing you walk away in that Walgreens parking lot would be the last time I'd ever see, touch, or hear you, i'd have a long, long list of things I woulda done differently. It really feels like someone swept the legs out from underneath me and drove their fist through my stomach - I wasn't done with companionship, but companionship was done with me and it's really nobodies fault. I'm just boring as shit.

From, G

Attached: spikerelaxed.gif (540x420, 481K)

Nicole,

we barely see each other anymore. I don't know if it's because you don't care, or are waiting for me, or really are just busy all the time. I guess it doesnt matter. I really love you and I think about you everyday. just know that.

-user

Dear B,

Hope things have been going well for you since we stopped talking. I am sorry for everything and how I lied and manipulated you. I think about it a lot. I think about you. I haven't been able to play Runescape since we stopped talking. My membership probably ran out. I signed on last week when a friend in a Discord server I joined was talking about OSRS coming to phones and when I saw I was still wearing that ring I got hit with some feels and signed out. You're a really good person and I hope you have found a job and are in a better place and therapy is helping you. I have more to say but you'll probably never see this and I am starting to rant on.

-G

I wish you waited a few more months before giving up hope on the fatass me. I'm actually fit now and I remember you saying you don't want to be seen dating a fatty despite admitting that the love feeling is mutual. I still love you, my only friend in high school.

They sound like a horrible, shallow person. Why do you like them?

We are both friendless autists and shared the same interest in vidya back then. She was the shy girl. As years went by, she transformed into a Stacy. I know because I still have her added on normiebook which I don't use nowadays.

God I fucking miss you, I get depressed when I think about you or my naivety, about the way you treated me. My intermittent loathing for you always comes around in love. Stupid woman, stupid me.

dear you

just hit the gym and become a sick cunt

girls love disciplined men

Attached: 736889_d11372e253b9441da03de531e67455c2.jpg (917x611, 111K)

Was Italy like full of a bunch of idiots or something

How did they treat you user?

well, you cant be too bad if youre using a spike reaction gif

I miss the gentle destruction of her warm embrace
How gladly I would walk into doom to lay eyes
Sanity and sense has left me stranded
Alone with my thoughts, I am slave to my other self

You'd be surprised. I can look a lot more interesting than I actually am.

Attached: spikesurprise.gif (500x263, 1018K)

As if I were dust in the wind, a negligible pittance to be gawked at without the slightest remorse or outward acknowledgement; less than nothing. No I won't give you a non-fantastical answer, go do something tangible about your situation.

yes you

original post oregamo

I had a crush on you for a while, but I didn't know you very well. I may have said things that hurt your feelings. I apologize for that. I know you said things intended to hurt me. I feel disgusted about the whole thing. Just forget it. These days, I avoid you so I don't start to hate you.

>i apologize but i'm writing this on an anonymous image board
nice try

>not realizing you're retarded

Dear Emily
I saw you in my dreams last night. Please come visit me again I miss you.
From R

I wish I was not so scared. I still feel strongly about our connection. I want to know your true feelings. Give me a more explicit sign. Make the first move. I guess you do but it all seems fueled by your desire for sex. I need more than that.

How could it get any more obvious?

Just ask in an original fashion.

I don't want you after you fucked that guy. I want to stop feeling like I love you. Pleas don't talk to me again.

L,
I was asked years ago at camp by a couple of girls i didnt know well if i had a crush on you. I said no but I really did. I think it was an anxiety response. I feel very strongly for you and I dont think i was deserving of you at that time and i needed time to become a better person. I know youre married now to a great guy and you deserve the best. I hope he makes you happy. I miss you a lot. The reason I stopped talking to you is because I try to stay as disconected as i can because im afraid id say something and that wouldnt be good to you.
Thank you for caring enough to understand my faults and your responses on fb. It makes me feel good.

M

Respect my authority and unblock me.

Do it, D.

That never happened but if thats how you want things to end thats fine by me

Why don't you make the first move?

Do yourself the kindness of not browsing these threads, it will tarnish (by means of delusion) your perspective of your apparent lover (or subject of your longing).

It is a meme.

It's called being borderline you retarded fuck, get your head straight

I am borderline.

This has to be bait, no way this is true.

I mean what the fuck leave the guy alone and stop saying shit like this if any guy still takes you being in that position they deserve the biggest cucking ever.

He doesn't browse here.

>I'm polyamorous
That's a fancy way of saying whore.

>I told you I'm poly
>I swear I'm sexually monogamous
>so I fucked him because you don't like the idea of me being "emotionally poly"
>so instead of actually being emotionally poly, by expressing your emotions of love properly and explaining the situation
>I went out and fucked the other guy to prove to you that I'm only emotionally poly

I want things to end. Why do you deny you fucked him?

How are you doing? I still miss you.
I'm worried about you. I hope you are doing well and your health is good.

I'm good. Why would you be worried about my health?

I had sex with the person I'm in a relationship with and have been with for years. I'm in love with him and a guy I've known for many years also but not as long. That guy is my friend but we had indiscretions, stupid word but I'm trying to avoid saying what actually happened between us. I don't know what you mean about proving something. I'm in love with him but he doesn't feel the same way. I deleted from the other place because I realized I'd get attacked but why can't I vent here?

People like to spread lies about people to hurt them. Go ahead and believe them more then you believe me.

I'm doing terrible and I'm suicidal. I miss you too sometimes.

You're getting attacked because it reads like you're obviously borderline and is worded extremely vaguely, which comes off like you're trying to justify some bad actions you're not mentioning instead of actually venting.

You stopped talking to me. Stop worrying about me or thinking about me.

I didn't do anything wrong. I've been upfront with everyone. My original boyfriend has always known and accepted I'm poly. I've never had sex with another person since I've been committed to him. The other person I know only online but love. I am also diagnosed borderline but have poly ever since I liked boys.

I shouldn't have vented. I do it to avoid bothering this guy with my stuff. He has zero tolerance for it but I want to talk to him. It's not an option.

>I do it to avoid bothering this guy with my stuff. He has zero tolerance for it but I want to talk to him. It's not an option.
Then bother him with it once and tell him you want to clear up any misconceptions.

Crystal from Michigan?

I don't know what to say to him without making him annoyed or angry. It's better just to vent here. He knows I'm always willing to discuss anything.

If they're upset that you slept with another person then what makes you think they can talk to you about it? You can attempt to clear it up or leave it to (most likely) die.

Can't you see that I love you? Why must you continuously torment me? Do you know that you torment me with your silence?

Dear ?

I hate how things change. I hate how annoying and tedious it is to find someone whose like minded. Why did the shitty mods here have to ruin a good thing? Sifting around /soc/ with a bunch of fucking normies and attention whores are terrible. Then coupled with a bunch of embittered autists from here who make it their life's goal to drive out anyone of value, at least if I met someone on here they had the tenacity to withstand the autism. On /soc/ they just avoid it.

Shit fucking sucks, why can't I just make a few friends to talk to in my life instead of this "OMG WE WILL BE FRIENDS FOREVER" and then a month later they get bored and never message again that /soc/ has to offer. I need something to make my life worthwhile while I slave away for a wage. I'm all fucking alone now living that second shift life, everyone is working or asleep when I'm available and free.

Fuck this. Maybe one day I'll land a friend who will actually stick around for more than a month.

Thank you for your ear and advice. I don't even know for sure if he was upset, that's how bad our communication is. Things seemed different after I told him and I've since tried to get him to talk about things but he won't. I'm afraid to lose him so I won't say anything more.

Uhmm what are your initials? M is this you? If yes I'm S..

I'm up at the blue mountains today. It's really cold but I'm in a Russian skaters house that is quite comfy. There's a fire place as well. I wish we could have sat in front of the fire and cuddled all night. I'd apologised for what I put you through and we,d make love near the fire. We'd then go exploring the next day, taking all the photos we can.

That means absolutely nothing unless you tell it to them

Dear Tommy,
It's so frustrating we don't speak anymore. I know we are the most non compatible pair of people in the entire universe , and we should never end up near each other.
I changed so much, life changed so much, but I still feel like I don't belong. I see males turning around when I pass on the street, I see female friends appearing and staying near. If that's influence, then people are easier than I tought. But I feel so distant to that. It's not worth it.
I could never spend with you more than 24 hours. You could never even understand me talking , I could not show you to my close friends without cringing, and you could never truly be a part of my world. My friends are wondering whose picture I am keeping in a box if better looking and interesting people are all around me .
But I would give a lot , if not everything , for one night with you.
That's why , every time before sleeping, when i think about you , I could never imagine you outside bed. You don't belong anywhere else in my life. And that's probably , the saddest part.

Why can't he understand you when you talk?

Because there was something in him that I really like; And when I'm with people I like , I am too honest, all including obscure humor and directness.
He is so simple and "home" type of boy , while I am totally opposite. Our life paths are parralel.

I would if they'd talk to me. Alas discourse is a two-way bargain, but they won't reciprocate.

thank you for asking user , btw..

Sounds like your more fixated on playing games

J,
You tried to contact me a week or two ago. Why did you do that? It's coming up to two years since you tried to rape me. I still don't understand how you could be so heartless and I still don't know how to process it all. I don't know whether to blame myself or to blame you.
A song we used to listen to together came up on my playlist and brought me to a sniveling mess.
You knew you were using me and you knew that I couldn't stop myself because I didn't know any better.
You hurt me in ways you can't imagine.
Goodnight J, I'm only hoping you don't use this godless website.
A

Attached: 9a4023f13d20534bdf9fa3642168744932c728eb.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Fuck off. How could you possibly surmise that?

>surmise

You give yourself away so easily

>and I'm the one playing games