Mfw I'm an actual girl on Jow Forums who's been here for years posting and replying on threads where guys complain...

mfw I'm an actual girl on Jow Forums who's been here for years posting and replying on threads where guys complain about never talking to girls, only for them to repeatedly insist that I'm not a girl

Attached: laughingcat.jpg (1280x804, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0THufrsOMJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love that picture.

And ignore anyone who gives you shit. I believe you're a girl. :) Remember there are some nice people here too, not all assholes lol

>this post reeks of desperation
I hope you and the obviously LARPing OP die

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
Yes I added you because you're a female user, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
I'm user.
Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

>I believe you're a girl. :) Remember there are some nice people here too, not all assholes lol
slay that Jow Forums pussy, beta

Attached: 4003917-successful-professional-person-showing-thumbs-up-on-an-isolated-background.jpg (1300x864, 103K)

literally what I'm talking about, thank you for that user

Attached: laughinghardercat.jpg (4320x3240, 1.5M)

Post a time-stamped picture or you're not a girl. 1000% guarantee you won't post one, therefore you're not a girl. This thread is a complete waste of time.

Post some proof or you're an obese male virgin

why do newfags never learn

Post evidence
Is that easy but you cant do it because you are just another faggot

r/iamverydesperate

Attached: 44DA96BE-7AE6-4855-8416-77D4230ED5AD.jpg (1072x1007, 103K)

post feet fag orginally

I'm sorry, what was that?

Attached: proof.jpg (716x960, 115K)

Lel the people who want to get a date on Jow Forums. Desperate pretty much?

showing your painted toenails doesnt make you a BIOLOGICAL female faggot

What's to say that those aren't the feet of some cross-dressing faggot with access to nail polish?

Post vag pics or gtfo

>no crumpled paper
>no Jow Forums on the timestamp
>implying painted toenails proves you're a girl, especially here

Nice try but you'll have to do much better than that.

Why don't you tip that fedora while you're at it?

before this goes further I don't care enough about the opinions of strangers to post pics of my boobs or my crotch. Anybody who still wants to keep claiming I'm not a girl is exactly what this whole thread is about.

Attached: cat.png (1024x1024, 1.69M)

fucking pig you are either a tranny or a hamplanet

This thread is about you being a lying cunt/faggot. You don't have to post your bare breasts or cunt to prove you're female, you giant fucking idiot.

Going straight to posting feet. I believe you've been on Jow Forums a while.

what else would prove that?

r/woosh

A voice recording referencing something in this thread or stating the current time is one of them, dipshit.

make a vocaroo calling us all faggots right now you lying faggot

Here's the thing, you should have posted your hands or neck, those are sure fire ways to tell if you're female.

EST huh? Wanna be my girlfriend, femanon?

lol what
original oregano

Yikes, the Reddit reference further proves my point

They won't believe you're a woman unless you post your dick.

Not him, Depending on wether or not you have an Adam's apple will prove your gender.

Feet look like a girl's, good enough proof for me.

You could do a voice recording with time stamp in the recording and describing the thread.
You could post pic of neck with time stamp.

vocaroo.com/i/s0THufrsOMJM

you guy are assholes

Attached: dresscat.jpg (640x426, 10K)

can i fuck your voice?

Feet are to wide, the trades off robots we either got ourselfs a skinned Bigfoot or a tranny Id know, Ive spent all my free time lookin at feet pics...

Attached: 2DB7378A-1EBF-475A-87E6-AFD0B848EF6C.jpg (316x195, 15K)

Wow. Looking cute. Love your feet, my dear.

Very masculine sounding.

Nope, tranny. Welp that was a ruse no one fell for.

Sounds like a tranny with low test.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0THufrsOMJM
I can hear all the fat in you voice. Bet you look like a bull dyke.

>Still doesn't say time or describe thread.
Im guessing you don't want to prove your a female or don't care about whether anyone thinks you're a girl or not.
Either way this thread was pointless.

That soundbite should come after the main character calls you a guy and just before you screw.

Attached: Rock Girl.jpg (869x721, 281K)

well considering my feet are super small, I'll take that as a compliment?

Attached: catfeet.jpg (640x428, 40K)

10/10 Might date but need further details

Attached: 1534012689876.jpg (834x1024, 56K)

eh I knew it was pointless to bring this up. my fault for forgetting that even if you heard my voice you wouldn't have any reference for what a woman's voice sounds like anyways. not my problem.

at least I contributed my feet to the internet.

Attached: goodbyecat.jpg (1386x1385, 77K)

take care femanon, not all of us hate you

I asked to be your bf why didn't you respond?

It's so cute when females try to act threatening. Really, a "you haven't heard a womans voice" is the best you could come up with you hamplanet?

Attached: 1534473088507.jpg (250x200, 6K)

>at least I contributed my feet to the internet
Next time spoiler that shit. Or have better feet fatso

Honey, it's okay. Not all of us are haters. :) Love your voice and feet.

I believe you're a girl desu. What now? Do we chat or something? What's the point of you doing this desu? Just to prove a point? Or do you have some other motive that makes this worth all of our time?

>only for them to repeatedly insist that I'm not a girl
They're 100% convinced the person they're talking to is male, every single time without failure

Attached: 1450403261867.png (501x349, 305K)

sorry they really did look kind of wide in that pic. a little upset that's how I've left my mark here, but also a little excited because I've always been teased about my small feet. oh well.

also my mom makes worse fat comments than these faggots on this thread. not fat so I feel fine.

also ran out of cat pics.

doesn't matter.

Your feet are cute desu. I like the paint color

How short are you? and do you got steam?

Attached: 1525183432341.jpg (251x241, 22K)

they mean beautiful girls

sorry

Thanks for the You
In the quite unlikely case that you are in fact a biological female from birth, and not a LARPing fag, I hope it consoles you to know that: I personally don't care if you or your kind lurk and/or post.

However, I plead of you, ignore "fembot" threads, and don't claim to be female in threads causing them to derail. You'll be making this board a better place for us all.

aww your insecurity is showing

sooo when you anons ask for fembot opinions you don't actually want real females to answer you?

just dont post these threads you animal. you literally only do it to attention whore. only responding to the shitters who rage post you and respond to no one else. everyone who posts on these threads when they see them are as bad or worse. just fuck off

Those are covert trap/larp threads user. Don't ever unironically give "fembot" advice or even bump them. I have the word hidden.

I personally, and I'm sure others as well, would prefer that mods and janitors delete those threads whenever they are created, and make a rule, against them.

Agreed. If it's that important to you to signal/discuss your gender you should go to lolcow, cc or /lgbt/.

OP out of cat pics but checking in. thanks for being here anons. it's nice to know some of you are like this.

>being this new
you're supposed to take a picture of your TITS

as in, TITS OR GTFO

so post contact now right?

>starts off with pointlessly confrontational, autistic OP message
>reveals how hideous she is
>immediately starts fishing for sympathy and making blogposts about herself while still trying to act nonchalant

why do you autistic whores even bother? not once has a chick come on here and gotten over on anybody - you stupid thots have been getting turned away at the door by everybody but the most desperate orbiters since r9k was invaded by you absolute insects; it's actually embarrassing watching you fat, brainless, duck-flipper feet ape women come here and make retarded posts like this

please everybody do your part and get this dogshit thread shut down with a report

Attached: 1531515639464.jpg (841x898, 188K)

I don't know if that's worth encouraging.

Attached: Sad Cat.jpg (567x437, 45K)

ugly hobbit feet. go shoot yourself in the cunt you fat whore

I think /soc/ and /lgbt/ have been raiding Jow Forums for a while now. If this keeps up, this board will become nothing more than a more original /b/.

it's not so much having my gender acknowledged as it is having my opinions dismissed when people assume it might be coming from a girl. when I'm commenting on certain topics that really gets me

It seems like a lot of the guys settled for the feet user. Maybe you should lower your standards, topkek

Attached: steveo.jpg (181x200, 6K)

go away
originalio

>fat feet
ew

post contact femanon kek

>having my opinions dismissed when people assume it might be coming from a girl.
With experience and careful wording this will never happen to you. You'll be called a fag, or a retard, but never outed as female. You will be impervious.

Attached: -.jpg (400x300, 35K)

I actually agree. Bitches

also don't post pictures of your loved ones or living spaces here, sick fuckers are lurking

man, i'm glad I don't have fat feet in real life because being made fun of for it
is a total bummer

foot fags aren't human

Fuck you femanon, I want to fuck your feet already

You're probably fat and ugly as fuck.

Tits or- nevermind, just get the fuck out

Cade
Origisisi

fuck off faggot. Go back r/gay

you are a gay man. kys

Only redditors and newfags ask 'fembots' for things