Just hit the gym bro

>Just hit the gym bro

yeah...and workout for 5-10 years while roiding up and then get shoulder mogged by long collarbones of a genetically gifted Chad.

Attached: xSDsuuIGwvc0B4cUVNhBvrG0ywc_w_ggxvRnzKDKL9Y.jpg (960x516, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZT3ouMI4lY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just be a headlet

getting in shape/healthy/strong shouldnt be entirely relative with other people. It's probably human nature to compare yourself to others but what's more important is being the better version of yourself. I shouldn't have bumped this thread though whatever

Even if this guy on the right didn't look good, he'd simply get laid due to his crazy alpha shoulder span. I'm a lot more muscular than him with visible abs but compared to his collarbone/shoulder area I look like a gradeschooler. If I was at a club and this guy took the girl I was working on for an hour in just 2 seconds.. I'd fucking laugh like a Hyena towards the sky.. completely unfair.

imagine how his shoulders would look if he didnt work out though

Guy on right is manlet.

And that's why you put your kids into sports. Best to put them into handball, fighting sports or swimming... or anything as long as it develops the shoulder area.

no amount of sports will help you with your shit genetics, accept it already

how about you laugh yourself like a hyena back to r/incels. fuckwit

That's true when you're all grown up. But any kid can be molded into chadness if they are put into right sports, regardless of their shit genetics. Sure, some will develop better than others, but in the end of the day everyone who was in sports since childhood is molded into a chad.

This, and he probably looks "bigger" than most gymcels anyway because you can't see muscles through most clothing but you can always see a good frame.

Wrong, being a skullcel is one of the worst fates a man can suffer.

then dont hit the gym you sad fuck?
who the fuck cares?
what is the point of this thread, why are you here?
just fuck off already you miserable piece of shit

Attached: 1535607810831.jpg (480x352, 28K)

Post body, you DYEL faggot

Yeah, if you're pathetic enough to get discouraged by the fact that there'll always be someone better then I don't think working out will do anything for you, no reason to improve yourself when your head is this fucked up.

If you roid and do it properly meaning eat right, lift heavy...no one can ever mogg you natty

he's literally 6'4 brah

cope

you do realize the guy in the right picture looks like all angles due to angles right?
I forget his actual name, but there are pictures of him next to his girlfriend on the beach and his width looks average at best - not even much wider than the girl even.

Obviously width matters to an extent, but for a dude to look narrow even AFTER lifting is extremely rare.

> looks like all angles due to angles
holy fuck, i need some coffee.

me on the left

You people are pathetic

Are there any benefits to being a framecel? Like how it sucks to have stubby T. rex arms, but they're actually beneficial to bench/OHP

Obligatory
Gymcels BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZT3ouMI4lY

Self defeating threads and crab threads are the worst in this board.

Just go fucking lift, it's not that complicated. Your future self will thank you.

easier to grapple folks and perform arm locks and stuff i guess.

you are too blue pilled my child

It's true though desu. You don't need 99.99th percentile aesthetics to pull a hottie. You can get to 95th+ percentile aesthetics with just diet/exercise/roids

>Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
Just be the best you that you can possibly be user. No ones asking you to be Mr Olympia. You have no choice but to play the hand you've been dealt.

Why do you act like the guy on the right doesn't work out at all?

yes, that's what he said, manlet.

>You don't need 99.99th percentile aesthetics to pull a hottie

baka senpai. If you're looking for a girlfriend, sort yourself out socially and get a girlfriend first before you start lifting. Otherwise you'll end up one of those retards that'll throw away their youth in the gym, thinking their just a few more cuts/bulks away from a gf, when they could've spent that time actually finding and building a relationship with a girl.

>oh but I'll just sort out the gf situation WHILE I lift

No you won't boyo, you'll always sabotage yourself thinking that it's because you haven't achieved your gym goals yet.

same guy

Attached: yikes.jpg (682x1024, 70K)

lol'd

lol

>that waist
sad!

Attached: 1448856844578.png (1440x1421, 1.8M)

hot

I mean I have a qt pi gf now.

Do both. Get a gf, and keep lifting. As you get hotter, trade up for a new model. You'll learn valuable skills with the starter gf and recognize that being perfect isn't a prerequisite for having someone.

The problem with starter gfs is they hold beliefs, skill sets and practices that keep them starter. Your consistent dedication to self-improvement will intimidate them

at what skull size would a 6 foot man be a skullcel? 22.5 inch checking in

22.5 is the average skull circumference for an adult male in the US but being a skullcel isn't all about circumference, the size of your face is the critical factor. I have a 22.5 inch circumference but I also have a tiny face so I get skullmogged by pretty much everyone.

>working on a girl at a club for an hour
is this a joke

must be brutal

Bahahaha