Redpill on BPD and girls that have it brobots

>how do I identify a girl with BPD?

>should avoid one that has that?

>how do you know if I myself might actually have BPD?

Attached: 800256d50c485d4b65b39f33a7d9656f.jpg (474x474, 42K)

I would date a girl with bpd. I would date just about any girl.

Attached: 89F4A39F-F77B-4443-B152-6635FE877B9B.jpg (399x351, 83K)

What are they like? Originalo

Attached: 1532489118727.jpg (791x791, 173K)

If I knew what dating a girl was like I wouldn't be posting here.

Attached: 67030CFC-3382-40A2-AFD0-223BC663E0A6.png (650x773, 47K)

Bpd girls are habitual attention seekers. As in they will literally wander off if you stop giving them attention for more than 5 minutes. They are also the ones to seek insane validation in the bedroom and will openly offer to do anything you want on like a first date, which is super not normal.

That doesn't sound too bad I guess

Attached: DAF86099-1878-4C24-AA2D-69C8C11B4040.jpg (790x837, 106K)

>super not normal
user how many hours of sleep are you getting?

Op here wow recently met a possible BPD girl and this just rings so many bells.

So should one just stay the fuck away from one of those?

Attached: 1534172637564.jpg (540x528, 81K)

Check the hospital for anorexic girls and girls that are way too clingy and obsessive. If they do whatever you want that's a good sign too. Not that I would know, m-my friend told me.

ALRIGHT SINCE YOU CANT DO THE IDENTIFCATION ILL TELL YOU HOW REAL SWEET
>THERE ARE DIFFERENT FORMS OF BPD, GOT IT YOU CYBER KEK?
OVERALL IF THEY DECIDE TO COMPLETELY CHANGE THERE LIFE EVERY FEW WEEKS OR EVERY FEW MONTHS AND THEY
'RE OVER 20 YOU SHOULD GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE BECAUSE THEY'RE A BPD AND
>YOU DONT WANT SOME CRAZY ASS FEMALE HOPPING ON YOUR DICK BECAUSE NEXT THING YOU KNOW SHE WILL
I HOPE I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION

Its ok, they can be prone to emotional outbursts like running out of the house crying barefoot from bed because something bottled up spills out like its cranked up to eleven. They cant regulate the severity of their emotional outbursts.
Maybe. Sometimes these folks need positive validation in something they can actually handle, like art. Getting involved in their art is sometimes, but not always, a nice idea. Its a good way to stay friends and feel out the severity of the illness.

if she has a retarded haircut then yeah back up son

The one I met was an art school grad but now is a junky working retail. Just found out she has hep c and might have fucked her self up recently by injecting drugs. I'm so glad I didn't fuck her or ever hung with her again, but I did share a straw to snort with her one time. She was a bitch for not telling me this, and now I'm hoping I didn't catch anything. Easy route for robots to find a girl, but try to avoid them at all costs.

Hep c is viral so id say you are probably good to go. Im having a bit of a chuckle, i feel like i kind of called that one unless you are pulling my leg

Check the hospital for girls that are way too clingy and obsessive
This. She was always near me and said I smelled nice

Totally serious.
>Bpd girls are habitual attention seekers. As in they will literally wander off if you stop giving them attention for more than 5 minutes

She tried to hit me up a few more times after we initially hung out, for drugs and to hang again. Wanted to literally hang in a dark field at like 11pm and just do drugs or get drunk. Didn't buy in, and she didn't contact me until a few weeks later to try the same thing. Same response again from me, she hasn't contacted again.

>will openly offer to do anything you want on like a first date, which is super not normal.

There were sexual insinuations from her, the first time we met, but actually glad nothing happened since just found out she had hep c. Feel like I a dodged a bullet.

>Getting involved in their art is sometimes, but not always, a nice idea

She showed me her stuff and is actually pretty fucking talented. Too bad she hasn't done anything with it, and might just have crippled her self by injecting random shit.

You called it good user. Have personal experience with BPD girls?

I was with a bipolar/bpd girl for a few years, on and off. She was so cute, but so fucked. Super paranoid, delusional, unorganized, and abusive at points. She loved me so much and was completely faithful but it was hell. Attempted suicide three times and was admitted to hospital on two of those occasions, and it was always blamed on me. It got to the point where even her manic episodes were drinking. It was an experience for sure and I had some good times, but Im so happy I moved on from that.

Episode were draining*

she'll approach you first. this is the biggest sign a girl has BPD.

>should avoid one that has that?
she'll definitely fuck you. both physically and mentally. your choice if it's worth the cost.

>how do you know if I myself might actually have BPD?
get an interview with a professional and see if they give you any kind of diagnosis. don't self-diagnose.

BPD is literally being a woman ON STEROIDS

Attached: 5A10EED4-B36C-4D01-AC64-95CC8EAB7A25.jpg (909x1281, 160K)

>BPD
>and was completely faithful
oh, sweetie... I hope you got tested regularly while with her and when it was over.

BPDs are weird. They're obsessively loyal to those they love, the thing is that there may be two or three different people they love. This is probably the hardest part of being close to someone with BPD. They want to be able to roam free between those they're attached to but you have to stay handcuffed to your bed until they come back. If you're lucky they only love you.

the issue is more that they, yea, do love you obsessively, until they don't, which comes early, often, and without warning, and they'll randomly fuck other dudes while they're in an "off" phase with you.

It's not actually super easy to identify, I just broke up with my girlfriend about a 2 months ago who had it. It's so not worth it. They are manipulative and extreme for no reason and they can't even help it. There was no in between emotions. Like if someone called you a pussy you can brush it off and think whatever. Well it would either maker her extremely upset or not at all but more likely everything seemed to get a huge reaction. It was straining and a super toxic relationship.

My best friend also has it and its even hard to talk to her about shit because so much upsets her that shouldn't. She struggles to hold a bf even though she is really attractive because she's just too much to deal with. Shes not a bad person and attracts friends really easy but it's impossible to hold close friends for long periods of time because you start to realize how unreasonable her emotions get.

My opinion is that it's not worth dating or being in a long-term relationship with someone with BPD but in short bursts like friends isn't too bad

She had no friends and never left the house.

We broke up once for a while and I dated someone else and had pictures of her on my Instagram and never deleted them. When she found out she never stopped accusing me of cheating on her and it was the beginning of the end.

This is very true. Everything can be a trigger, which makes a relationship nearly impossible unless you want to dedicate all your time trying to fix it, which you will never be able to do.

>She had no friends and never left the house.
you need to realize that this in no way prevents a girl from finding people to fuck. she was 100% meeting people on the internet and having sex with them. don't worry tho i'm sure she didn't "love" them and was thinking of you while she did it.

I lived with her and checked her phone regularly.

sounds like you have some massive trust and control issues of your own, broski.

Dude acknowledge that they are trying to piss you off.

You know she didn't relax

Yeah when I was in a relationship with a bpd girl. Never been the case with anyone else.

My ex I believe had BPD, my long term gf right now is mostly normal.

I don't know if she fucked me up or what, but damn I crave that craziness now. Does anybody else have this problem?

one of the biggest factors personally in figuring if a girl has BPD is if she lovebombs the shit out of you early on - like i'm talking embarrassing to be around in public because she's on you or trying to touch you or hold you or other weird shit

BPD chicks are also huge attention seekers and even though from my experience they're usually DOGSHIT at lying, they will literally continue to lie to your face when your seconds away from revealing you already know the truth of something; they will habitually lie about anything and everything: job, life goals, body count, income, what they did that day, favorite things to do, etc

another thing i noticed on my end was that BPD chicks usually have some sort of trauma sexually or perceive some sort of trauma onto themselves, and that translates into nasty fucking deviant kinks (NOT the good nasty), bad eating habits, bad hygiene habits, etc

you should definitely fucking avoid any girl with a mental illness dummy boy, women are already fucking neurotic and childish enough, throwing some sort of psychological morbidity into the mix just makes all of the bad traits 95% of women have 3 times worse

Attached: 1530864900889.png (479x591, 39K)

I find my other relationships are a lot less interesting but im not miserable in them.

How is a robot supposed to find a sane girl though?

Scars from cutting herself, leftist/feminist, septum piercing, overweight, lots of male friends, lots of exes, will leave you randomly when you are totally in love with her and you will be destroyed by this

No, what? Getting out of my relationship with my crazy BPD bitch of an ex was soul-freeing, I haven't been the same since her - they actually suck you dry like a fucking vampire. I promised myself I would not try and hold down another chick unless I was 100% sure she wasn't a psycho.

I did for a bit since my ex basically wanted to become the perfect person to have sex with. She had an IUD so raw dawg that shit. She waxed like crazy was in crazy shape and I could claim she was a nymphomaniac all she wanted to do was sex. Got road head, sex in a theatre, parking lot, literally anywhere she was just always horny.

But after a while and meeting a normal person it feels a lot more genuine and like she's not just after my dick 24/7 to the point where she would complain if I didn't fuck her at least twice a day. It sounds cool from the perspective of someone who may not have sex as much. But it's fucking draining. No real conversation basically just a free prostitute

Yeah I'm happier, but I feel like I'd belong better with a crazy that was super passionate about everything.

Maybe I'm just trying to self destruct myself.

Hope this isn't fucking true, if not I'm so fucking jealous as 22 year old loner virgin.

Source on the picture I beg you I have another similar pic of her and I have been looking for this for years

>overweight
Most BPD girls are underweight, anorexia and BPD go hand in hand.

feels like a border patrol agent is yelling relationship advice at me

Attached: 1532221971515.png (494x562, 287K)

Like it's cool to experience it but trust me man it's not a good thing for you mental stability it's aweful. If I could have gone back in time and not have met her its an easy choice.

>meet girl
>check if she has:
>cutting scars
>a history of "abusive exes"
>twice as many "male friends" as female ones
>no friends at all
>a high body count
>irrationally liberal/"intersectional" views
>a thing for black guys
>family issues, ESPECIALLY issues with her mother
>a serious weed habit
>a serious fast food habit
>thot ass pictures on her instagram/snapchat
>pics/vids of her crying on instagram/snapchat
>a finsta (with more than +20 posts)
>any sort of risque body piercings
>a tattoo, especially around the lower back, groin, etc, more intimate locations
>a fuck ton of followers
>a willingness to discuss her history of "abuse" or "rape"

these are generally all found in trashy/BPD/crazy bitches - just a small list for you - personally, if a chick has more than 3 of these, i'll literally never talk to her again, not worth my time

Attached: 1518836187985.jpg (750x748, 503K)

My ex and I had the best sex I ever had because we got really into our DD/LG kink at points, which was great, but also sad knowing how fucked up she was.

Post the pic you got. Only found that one on pinterest while reverse searching some arthoe posted here.

>scars
>history of "abusive exes"
>no close* friends
>irrational views
>issues with mom
>tho gram pics
>pathetic emotional outcries on social media
>a finsta
>nipple piercing in my experience
>always talks about rape

Too real shit

oh also, a HUGE one i almost forgot: weight issues - if she's constantly lying about going to workout, or has had rollercoaster periods in her life where she has gone from underweight to overweight and back again or vice versa or what have you, she is all but a couple steps away from going nuclear at all times, this one is important and i can't exactly explain why to perfect detail, just trust me

How easy would it have been to pump and dump?

I can't look at this thread anymore bringing back shit I don't even want to think about.

Being with a bpd female will fuck you up forever.

what's your demon thot's name start with? i swear these succubi are so similar in their methods of degeneracy and torture of us kangz that sometimes i'm almost dead sure some anons are talking about the same person i am

Yeah she couldn't cum unless I chocked her or hurt her in some way. She always asked me to use a belt but I never let it happen most I did was choke n minor shit but anything more I mentally couldn't get into

If you want your life to be ruined, date a girl with BPD. It is never worth it. They suck you in and make themselves seem like perfect gfs, only to turn around and destroy your life.

Fucking nailed it. Crazy BDP bitch I met is indeed a textbook example of all of this.

I'm BPD and we're just super loyal while you're in sight the moment you're out of sight our head tells us you're cheating and that we should cheat first to mitigate the massive humiliation and betrayal we'll feel when our world views are validated and we need a lot of attention

Not at all she fell in love instantly. It was so much more to her than I could imagine. She had to make sure I was into her pretty hard. But if you communicate with someone you are just interested in a physical relationship it usually works out not just with BPD

Kek starts with a T

I tried reverse searching this one but didn't find anything. By reverse searching the OP i found a Tumblr and messaged to see if it is her. God I hope

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-005952.png (1080x1066, 1.75M)

>describes ideal relationship
>claims it was torture
gtfo user

This so fucking much. Unreliable, sneaky. had some shit trauma things she should have dealt with before the mental abuse went on for 6 long years.

still a broken man

Maybe it's your ideal but if it is then that just shows how little you've been in a relationship. She is like a mosquitos never leaving you the fuck alone

>my gf
>my ex
What happened to this place

This is an accurate description. The reason borderlines go back and forth between love and hate so much is that they can only view things as morally black and white and they have a constant internal war between their intense need for love and their intense fear of abandonment and distrust of others. The closer they get to someone, the more their fear of abandonment overtakes the need for love. If they haven't been able to resolve their inner war, you won't be able to, don't think you can fix a borderline or anyone with a PD really.

She's cute as fuck post more if possible

thank god, not mine, i don't wish mine on anybody

How long did it take for the novelty of all the sex to become tiring? How good looking was she? How much sex did you get before meeting her?

It moved too fast for you.

I was in a relationship with one of those crazy cunts years ago, she went from a perfect loving gf to a heroin addicted whore who had a baby with her drug dealer, fucks homeless men, cries "rape" constantly and fucks her uncle every week or so

Attached: 1494527279151.png (314x320, 145K)

Before her I was in a 3 year relationship so pretty regular sex. I love sex still and even then I did it was just the constant nagging of "sex now" and if I wasn't down it was a huge ordeal of how either I didn't find her attractive or she wasnt a priority enough. Which sex was twice a day minimum which is fucking exhausting I got annoyed with it at about 4 weeks in. She was attractive if I had to rate her maybe 8 on my scale

checking the get that was gotten

Was she faithful? Did she have any fantasies with other guys?

Yeah she was super in love with me. She asked for a 3sum once but when I asked her if she could handle another girl getting the dicken she backed out which doesn't matter to me I've been through it before

I've had enough stupid conversations with people on this subject, so I'll keep it nice and short this time, as well as less retarded and rambly, because honestly I'm way past that.

Basically, the truth about BPD is that there is no solid, concrete truth. Some people with it are evil, shitty people, some people with it are the best people you'll ever meet, and none of it has any tells, any warnings, or anything else that would specifically indicate them as bad or good that wouldn't also be present in a normal person with those traits.

People with BPD aren't some separate species, they're people, with all the bad and good that inherently brings.

Attached: b163.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

wanna fuck desu. drop contact

Wrong and oblivious.

How the fuck is a loser going to cheat on you? If I ever got a gf the last thing I'd think is on cheating (I know this is not the case for most normal people though)

dude, and I thought South Park was a meme.

I've known... well, a lot of people over the years with BPD. Why I knew so many, that's reasons I'm not entirely proud of, but I will definitely say one thing.

Out of every single one of them, none of those people ever wronged me as much as normal people have, and the only ones that actually did lash out in any way or make an attempt to do something harmful were people who were on psych meds in order to turn themselves normal.

I'm not a doctor. Not even an expert. Won't pretend to be, there's no point. But what I can say, is that people can be shitty no matter their mental illness.

Wtf is a finsta?

Attached: 1531191027278.jpg (480x451, 16K)

Like a fake Instagram account the bitch and complain on usually private for friends n shit

Because in our point of view everyone will let us down and everyone will betray us no matter how undesirable the person we're with is we.. I should say I always try to fix them when I date someone fat I try to make them thin I push them to do what they want all the while building up resentment because of everything I've done for them and how they are going to betray me and they don't appreciate me etc etc

>blogposting tripfag retard with an opinion opposing the entire thread who writes his posts like people are dying to hear his opinion in that nasty, overtly casual reddit sentence flow

like clockwork

Thanks and holy shit
Never Ever

Attached: 1532065172788.jpg (760x760, 50K)

You build resentment about them betraying you before they even do, all because you took it upon yourself to fix someone. Sounds pretty fucking stupid.

Hi Vyro, miss you. Hope things are going well!

Can we please chat? I legit need someone like you in my life rn

There's no way to make them feel "safe"?

Let's be real. No you don't.

No one ever did, and rightfully so, because I was a massive fucking faggot here and after snapping out of it, I totally realize all that. I'm only here until the end of Sunday, but let's not all sit around and play pretend. I'm over it.

Attached: b125.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

There is a constant voice in their head that analyzes everything you do that will somehow lead them to you cheating in some way

Generally they are extremely narcissistic and pathological liars.
Pretty easy to spot and shove these thots aside when you identify them.

Attached: 1534107683573.jpg (403x577, 62K)

Build a time machine and change their childhood maybe

I'm not a female user, sorry

Does my sister have bpd?

>constant cycle of intense fights and sweet apologies
>dates a dude ten years older than her, pays for his upkeep with shitty waitress job
>threatend to kill herself multiple times
>insane partying as a teen (got blackout drunk in public multiple times, known around town as slut)

Its a wild ride.

>Build a time machine and change their childhood maybe
So basically if you get with someone with this problem you're 100% fucked.

You literally have to be a huge cuck to be in a relationship with a borderline.

I've got BPD but I'm a male so my knowledge of women with it can only be so good. Most are fucking psycho bitches. Some, I assume, are good people.

I really do think women with it are almost always worse off than the men because it is symptoms of being an average woman multiplied by 100. It's already difficult enough for most men to deal with a regular woman. For a guy like me, I do find myself acting irrationally and whatnot, but that's not completely debilitating. I have a lot of friends and family who love me dearly and I am getting some success in a career. Having a girlfriend has eluded the fuck out of me, I hope I can get one someday.

I think getting into a relationship with a person who has BPD is probably the worst mistake you can ever make. I'm very conscious of my illness and I have a mental checklist I go into before, during and after interactions with others to ensure that I'm not being abusive or a shitty person. If I am, I apologize and make sure to blame it on MYSELF and not others. I'm far from perfect, I'm not a normal person, but I do my best to fake it and treat everyone nicely.

That's more than most people with BPD will do. Many take their illness as a blank check to be a shitty person. They never own up to their actions and drown in their own lies.

Attached: 1534138070106.png (680x677, 451K)

>Its ok
Just fucking lol. Pic related.

Attached: bpd.png (720x1196, 330K)

dubs answered it for me user even the most stable married ones I've met at CITPD were actively romantically speaking to someone else they just "weren't physical so it's ok"

Potentially. It's not far fetched but a doctor would solve that easier than a bunch of user docs

I do that. Do I have BPD?