How do I leave my small town if im on probation...

how do I leave my small town if im on probation? I have money and I just want to leave and go to the city I don't want to live here anymore. they told me I just need to provide an address and phone number to transfer down there but I have no idea what im doing as everyone on craigslist wants me to come view the room and stuff first.

if I book something on Airbnb ill have an address for a month at least and then can I just give them a fake number or something and answer myself with a fake voice to sound like someone else? do they even call?

Attached: 2007 Winnebago Access_webready.jpg (300x237, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com/5822345/how-to-steal-a-dead-persons-identity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You dumb nigger, figure it out for yourself.

im really stupid and im afraid of messing up and fucking up my opportunity. im trying to turn my life around

Sorry, I have no experience in these matters.

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten arrested in the first place you dumb nigger. Deal with the consequences.

lifehacker.com/5822345/how-to-steal-a-dead-persons-identity

i already told you:
just keep posting this thread at least once a day instead of actually doing anything about it

all I need is a phone number I dont think it goes that deep. I was just gonna answer and sound like a Texan or something

im emailing and texting people about apartments every day and im asking them about it whenever I go into the office

live free or die pussy

Yeah get that airbnb and go pick up a burner prepaid phone from wal mart. Only use the phone when you need it to conserver hours/data. There's your number and address. Make sure to update them should you move.

Alternatively ask your parole officer.

I was just going to use a texting app to make the number with a different area code but im scared if they find out its fake somehow ill get fucked or something. you think I should?

yeah for real fuck this place

get a voip number retard

a texting app will work fine wont it? i cant really get a phone with a different area code and shit while im here

why cant you get a voip number retard

isnt that what a texting app is?? ill do anything i just want to get away with it and get away from this shit hole

or I was thinking of going legit and just asking people if they go along with it but idk its already fucking impossible without all that shit

your problems aren't that your on probation and your town sucks, your problems are that you suck and you're incapable of critical thinking.

Ask your probation officer?????

yeah but im afraid if I tell them renting ill be fucked I told them im going down there to stay with friends and they said just give them an address and phone number and it should be easy to transfer and that I have to call some chick to get approval im so scared shitless of being stuck here

how am i not critical thinking? i thought of using a fake number and shit im just afraid of something going wrong and im stuck here or something this place is literally hell. im so frozen in fear by the thought of being stuck here I cant do anything or figure out the best way to go about anything

are you bumfuck ny user? I've been meaning to take a trip up there and smoke some doinks with ya.

>im so frozen in fear by the thought of being stuck here I cant do anything or figure out the best way to go about anything
thats what i'm talking about. stop that bullshit.
your situation sucks, yes, you've identified that, you get it, we get it. so stop being wrapped up in how shit it is and do something about it. literally stop thinking about it and do something about it, retard.

ok im gonna ask them tomorrow if they call the person and check up on it or what. if they do what should I do just do that fake number shit? im also afraid of getting rejected just when I apply for it but they said any transfer within the state should be easy to do.

i've submitted resumes around the city and got calls back and even mentioned I wanted to do an interview over the phone or something like that and they still went for it I just need them to let me go so I can do everything I already have everything lined up and good to go I just need them to say yes.

yeah but i cant smoke or do anything. if i transfer my probation to the city it switches to unsupervised so i can smoke with you lol

Cant do the time
Dont do the crime
Police.pepe

just keep on the thing about transferring man. relax. its just paperwork at this point. if the correct blanks are filled in and the right person gets the right paper at the right time, it's all good.
don't worry about it too much, just go through with it.

yea im trying. my PO acts chill as fuck and he said its easy but I talked to some girl on the phone and she was just barking and bitching about the whole thing and told me I have to call this girl and ask for approval and im afraid they're gonna say no cause im not important.

I figured most people asking for a transfer have a job lined up and no job where they live or they have a place to stay there and dont have one here. im just trying to transfer because I hate this place but I technically have job offers down there just nothing in cement

lean on that, tell your PO about it. you have opportunity there, you feel like you have none where you, you need to get away from the places that caused your problems, etc

relax.

yeah I told him that I have a job offer down there. I told them I barely have rides to all the shit they want me to go to and in the city I can take public transit everywhere and I wouldn't be lying about that last part literally everyone I talk to here smokes and drinks and to make it worse they actually encourage me to drink and smoke weed and violate my probation when im trying to follow the rules

I just dont wanna mess it up give the wrong number and have that fuck me over or what. im not even sure if they call or not or what I wish I knew/ I couldn't find much but I found a lawyer on avvo saying that the person isn't required by law to talk to probation or anything

would be cool to just put a fake number and not even have to answer it. all they asked for was an address or number not like a name or really specific details

you can just get a voip number for hella cheap. if you have a phone now you can get a google voice number.
dont make things harder for yourself by using a fake number for something that might need a real number that could help you.
get a real number. voip is cheap. you can use your computer as a phone.

but a texting app can answer and accept calls just the same way over wifi and I can chose a random area code it doesn't necessarily have to be an area code thats only in the city

yeah but you could get rid of any doubts and stress you have about the number stuff if you just actually got a number. it's really cheap.

whats the difference between voip and that tho that im missing? I dont think they run it through some super computer that sees it location and shit

the stress comes more from whether or not they approve it. I want to avoid using a fake number but I dont know if people on Airbnb will answer me if I ask hey im on probation and was wondering if you'd accept a phone call saying im staying there