I wish I had a gf, bros

I wish I had a gf, bros

Attached: 37831136_1111606278992926_6117916235792384000_n.jpg (918x1090, 110K)

this is the kind of shit I'm missing in my life desu

Attached: youwillneverexperiencethis.webm (338x480, 1.58M)

One day user I'm rooting for you

I almost had one once - but at the time was so narcissistic as to think myself above her (she was a 6/10). So I friendzoned her and then became an odious, ugly neet incel with nothing. Oh, well. I'm wiser, if unhappy. Maybe things will get better.

If you stop feeling sorry for yourself and put some effort into becoming a better person they will just come to you my friend

what do you think I've been doing these past few years, dipshit? it's easy to make assumptions.
becoming a better version of oneself doesn't guarantee shit, there are a lot of other factors that come into play.

Attached: pepebar.jpg (500x419, 47K)

You definitely right. Its something that you shouldn't really stop working on ever but most of the relationships and sexual interactions I've encountered are from people in college inviting me to parties or from jobs since I hop between part time jobs whenever I get bored I meet a lot of people and if you get good at being social to the people you want to be social to then things work out pretty well. Hope things work out

thanks, we're all gonna make it... eventually

Attached: prussianblue.png (472x624, 86K)

Girlfriends are over rated friend.

You'll smash enough girls one day and realize women are children, and that seeking their validation this whole time was a lie, and that the intimacy and love you expect from a women will come and go like a season, and that you will never be satiated as long as you reach for something that is outside of yourself.

but you are still young my friend, you will live it and learn it, and one day you will be in my position, telling the young men the same thing.

Me too but women in real life are just too obnoxious. I just want an anime gf.

I mean thats a stupid general statement but it's so hard to find a decent girl that I'll agree with you.

same and i'm still in love w my ex

how do you find inner peace?

Thats the literal definition of Jow Forums

Read books. Lots of books.

Easier said than done but if you figure out the phycological reasons for why you struggle to get over an ex I found it helped. Good luck out there

I'm pretty sure that's some made up shit for a SE asian slapstick comedy show.

>one day
That's what I thought every year for my entire life. 21 and nothing

literature is one of the pillars of my life, user. I even study it as a major.

Relax, 21 isn't that bad you'll get there man

Has it helped? If not I can suggest you some

Enjoy the little things user.

You can still be a noble man, a good citizen of the world, and you can have a family and raise them right.

The world needs you now more than ever to set an example.

It is not about being loved or recieving anything from the world.

it is about giving your all and expecting nothing, but being pleasantly surprised when you receive love back

It's helped in the sense that I've become wiser, in a way. It's relaxing and one of the moments I look forward to every day.
Personally, and not as academic work, I mostly read short fiction and poetry, as well as some essays. My absolute favorite authors are Borges, Wilde, Mark Twain, Browning, Byron and Shakespeare.

Awesome shit. Good for you that's great. As a recommendation I would try exploring some philosophy, you don't have to dive in but it really helps understanding things a lot better and on the topic of girls, it's very helpful to show you what a good person is and not someone who will cause you problems long term... Plus if a girl doesn't know a lot about philosophy you can mind fuck her into oblivion and she'll think you're a genius which is a bonus

No, I won't. I wouldn't date myself.

You have low self esteem and don't respect yourself. Work on those things and everything will change. If you don't feel like you can work on those, go to your doctor because you'll need a little nudge. You deserve to find love and happiness user you just don't know it yet.

the only major philosophy work I've read over and over is "The Consolation of Philosophy", by Boethius. Had a large impact in medieval thought and society. I love it, it really fits its name, as it contains many pieces of "advice" as consolations for many aspects of life.
Another of my favorite poets of all time is WB Yeats. On women, some of his poems are heart breaking and really illustrate the relationship and various scenarios of men with females as a whole. See pic related.
What classical and modern philosophers would you recommend and which works?

Attached: nevergivealltheheart.jpg (480x510, 46K)

I live by a lot of Aristotle (cliche), Plato, Socrates, but my favorite being Seneca. A lot of the books I've read mostly lead me to living a more relaxed life. I used to struggle with depression and anxiety, it basically controlled my life from grade 6 to my 2 year of college. It was only the past year and a half that I've really launched myself into a healthy lifestyle and those philosophers were basically the reason for it. Some modern philosophers have helped too but off the top of my head nothing comes to mind. I read a lot on stoicism and that's basically made me an unstoppable force of happiness.

>Seneca
I made a drawing of that motherfucker. Been meaning to read him as well.

Attached: 37398482_424381538057741_7839527887546875904_n.jpg (918x918, 113K)

Oh no fucking way nice stuff man. I am on vacation right now but I just bought a drawing set to get started with when I get home. Shit we would make great friends user.

>You deserve to find love and happiness

Don't listen to his lies.

Exactly, I don't have meme low self esteem. It's all for a good reason and I don't expect to be handed the love I crave.

You can say you don't have low self esteem but if you pick out qualities about yourself and say thats the reason I'll never have a girlfriend because I'm ugly, shit personality, fat, awkward, annoying blah blah blah whatever it is. It's because you have a bad opinion of yourself or people tell you you're a pile of shit and you believe it. Tell yourself you don't deserve to be happy or find someone all it'll do is help you make sure that you don't find someone. Your call user.

We would, my man. I have a shitty instagram if you wanna add me /mooncapn
I've been feeling like crap these days, unmotivated as well. Maybe reading some of the stuff of those great names will cheer me up or help me find my way out of this state of mind.
Pic related is another piece of mine

Attached: 37427458_1324172151089474_2488567110012239872_n.jpg (1080x1232, 147K)

That's some good stuff man, same with your instagram. I don't use Instagram that much but add me on snapchat or something and I'll hit you up on stuff. We can chat if you ever feel shitty about stuff

Why? She'd just cheat on you.

IT'S ONLY FALLING IN LOVE BECAUSE YOU HIT THE GROUND

Apparently I'm not original so who's the other qotsa fan here?