Hello

Hello.

How are you doing today, Jow Forums?

Attached: Karen516.jpg (470x811, 42K)

im doing your mom today desu

Not great. I went to bed at 4am and fell asleep at around 8am. When I sleep late I wake up feeling tired.
I didnt go to gym because of this despite my muscles being well recovered.

much better now you post nice anime girl

Attached: 1529495501873.png (657x527, 27K)

Wow. I'm going to try and hold my judgement towards the both of you... But I must say, I'm not surprised.

Have you been having trouble sleeping in general lately?

Wow, really?!

Here's another one. Enjoy!

Attached: Little Karen9.jpg (909x963, 67K)

Trying and failing to make friends at work.

I moved across the world for a job, but the culture shock was huge. People here don't drink and want to be home by 6pm.

I don't think it's just me, because I went on business to the UK office and had more fun with strangers in a week there than I've had with my colleagues in two years here.

Fucking sucks. I want to quit and move back.

I'm still alive so my day was terrible

>Have you been having trouble sleeping in general lately?
Yes but thats because I have nothing to do all day (besides gym) cause I'm on vacation time from work and It makes me depressed

OP have my baby, if you are a gay then have my hug

But there's plenty of things you can do before 6pm. Also, there's the weekend too, right?

You need to seek out professional help, user.

Oh, I totally feel you. I've been on medical leave for 6 weeks and it's killing me!!!

Why not try and do more chores around the house? Start jogging. Just... waste energy, really.

Also, here's a tip. Circadian rhythm is controlled by when you wake up, NOT when you go to bed. So if you want to try waking up the same time every day, as if you were going to work, then that could help.

Sorry, I'm taken.

Attached: Karen502.jpg (666x858, 50K)

about to kill myself

Fuck you you fucking whore I will slit your fucking throat and shit down the opening before I dismember you and leave your body in a fucking alley to get raped BITCH

not only we have to deal with that mongoloid moonsadboy by day, there's a dedicated tripfag by night

I don't think assisted suicide is legal here so that wouldn't really help

I just woke up and I'm really tired and still feel terrible about having no job and not being able to enjoy anything.

Attached: karen_tired.png (1600x900, 1.17M)

They won't help you hurt yourself. They will help you NOT hurt yourself. Please go to the hospital if you feel you are in danger.

Huh? Is something going on on r9k or something? It's my first time back in months.

Would you enjoy talking and hanging out? I could stream some comfy video game of your choice (if I have it) and we can just relax and take your mind off things.

Bandage#5744 if you're interested. But regardless of that, I wish you good luck with your job.

I hope this isn't real. If it is and you need someone to talk to and you don't want to call the hotline, please add me, my discord is above.

Go to the hospital please.

Attached: Karen638.jpg (1257x1078, 86K)

You the same user from yesterday, the one talking about positivity? Are you actually a robot?

Hoping Jesus ties a noose around my neck with his infinite wisdom

Lost my cellphone.
I am so close to getting a FWB.
So so close. Maybe I already am in one.
but, I'm getting laid off tomorrow.
I need money to fuel these relationships and move my life plans forward.

I'm distraught over losing that phone which makes it harder to find a job.
I'm so tired but, I can't sleep and I think my phone was stolen by some evil black or maybe mexican man.

I feel so stupid and hopeless.
I was so close to being a semi-normal fag and I'm slowly going back to being a robot.
Feels fucking horrible.

Need a new TV too.
Don't have one I can't even play vidya to escape. I mean I got steam but, I don't have money to buy new games.

When things go bad they become fucking terrible.

Please kill me cute anime girl.

I'm not normie but I'm not a robot. I'm not really a cyborg either. Just a person. I never post user though.

Jesus isn't real so you'll be okay.

Sorry, but killing is wrong.

Attached: Little Karen10.jpg (865x933, 69K)

12 days without my motherboard had to send it back because it would not always start up immieditly but after restarting 5 times. I searched online and found out this shop likes to fuck people over a warranty. They have 7 more days to respond but I feel I will be fucked over.

I wish I was dead. I might kill myself pretty soon. I have nothing to lose.

its AYAYA girl XDD

Really shitty, I just realized that my personality is garbage, and I instinctively know it so I'm a naturally secretive person

I've pretty much been working full-time hours as a part-timer because things at my awful job have pretty much gone to shit. I avoid interacting with most of my co-workers and I feel like they all dislike me. That combined with lack of sleep has made me feel super depressed. Seeing you post happy Karen has made me feel a little better though.

>karen 638
>638 images of karen
damn that's some dedication

Attached: aya caffe art.png (810x944, 1.4M)

Good, just finished watching Kiniro Mosaic, how are you doing, Karen poster?

work shift ends in 3 hours and then I'm going to have some sleeping and afterwards Dark Souls probably

Are you sure it wasn't on your end? A power issue, maybe? Not sure how educated/experienced you are. I'm not quite that knowledgeable, myself. I've built my own pc, but that's it so far.

Go to the hospital if you have nothing to lose.

yes

But you can always change yourself and work on it. I used to really not be good at all, but I'm decent now, I think.

Well I'm glad I could improve your day at least a tiny bit...

Keep it up at your job. Work hard. Get your managers to admit that you are a good worker. Move up and out. You will get places if you put the heart into it.

I have 781. I made the folder back when the second season finished. Mostly lost interest in her nowadays, but it's still nice to have so many pictures.

I'm good. A little bit too good. I think I'm a bit manic, but I'm staying aware and keeping calm.

Good job working today!

I personally would not choose Dark Souls of all things to do but... to each their own. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Attached: Karen746.jpg (807x1079, 68K)

nah my friend tested it with his own rig also I found some discussion about this model some guy had the exact same issue so he send it to manufacturer and they sended him back brand new motherboard that worked fine so maybe 1 case for 100000

Why are Bandage, Doj and Vyro now all back all of a sudden?

better question would be why the trip is being run again

Oh, they are? I dunno. I've mostly been on /lgbt/ lately.
See above

Well, I hope they don't screw you over!

Attached: Karen377.jpg (761x907, 56K)

I just got home from work, it was very stressful and I don't have a husky to cheer me up.

Hi, I have missed you

Good job working

I'm often in /mtfg/ on /lgbt/ if you ever wanna come say hi, I like talking to you

Attached: Karen51.png (1100x1100, 463K)