Mc Donald's for protein? What does Jow Forums think

Mc Donald's for protein? What does Jow Forums think

Attached: IMG_20180907_101223.jpg (4632x3480, 3.7M)

Perfect bulking food.

the mcdouble was the cheapest source of protein in history when it was on the dollar menu

there are better sources otherwise tho

Yeah, I can get a burguer with double the protein and calories in Walmart and it only takes 5 minutes to make.
It might be because I'm a beaner, but bulking on McDonalds is not a "cheap" option

Yeah I often get their cheapest stuff if i’m bulking and really low on protons or calories at the end of the day.

Anyone know what their best protein per $ food is?

There used to be this promotion at a gas station burger shop in my city.
$1 for a breakfast burger consisting of bun, fried egg, meat, and sauce.
They were really good, I'd have two for breakfast

The cheesy burguer has 10-15g for a dollar (as far as I remember)
I think that's pretty good.

McDonald's Mayo is the GOAT

I wouldn't eat mcdonalds food if you can avoid it. It is absolute shit tier food quality

its cheap tho senpai, as long as you stay away from the sugary drinks and fries

i mean in a serious pinch why not IIFYM
But, if you spend an hour or two each week prepping meals that are already cooked and just reheat you will never be in that situation and you will always know exactly what u are getting . INcluding makeing some great burgers to re-heat.

I'd drop mcdonalds after you get a decent job.

Lol two eggs are like 10 cents and have a bazillion fewer carbs

They put added sugar in all of the bread and meat. Just so ya know. And also in the eggs.

Post product

because it's not just macros but also micronutrients that matter to gaining muscle and staying healthy
pre-processed food (not just mcD's but also pizza and other ready-made/frozen) meat you buy in a supermarket delivers far less bang in terms of giving you the microelements you need per calorie
note how healthy and clean the athletes and bodybuilders eat, there's no fast food there ever unless it's to reward themselves after a big event

The average frozed meat in your local supermarket.
Yea but that was not the question, retard

They don't even list the protein content on the box. And all the other data is only listed ''per portion'' and not per 100g.

And that costs ~$1 for ~25g protein?

>Anyone know what their best protein per $ food is?

Whey powder. That’s literally why it exists.

So weigh the portion, bitch.

What the fuck is a Ec WnttiN Eaa?

No faggot. Whether is one of the more efficient and convenient forms of protein.

Far cheaper to eat a chicken breast per gram of protein.

egg mcmuffin rtard

A pound of 80/20 beef is roughly 3.99 near me. It's kind of up in the air desu. I wouldn't rely on mcdonalds for my bulking needs, but buying it here and there on a bulk isnt that big of a deal

Deece
McDouble
>22g protein per
>2 for $2
>44g protein
Eggs
>6g protein per
>$2/dozen
>72g protein
You meant cheapest fast food source of protons?

underrated

Who the fuck wants to eat 12 eggs in one sitting

>not bloatmaxxing

Attached: 1509971380144.png (369x362, 300K)

They don’t put sugar in the eggs you retard. The eggs are cracked open directly onto the griddle, nothing added.