How are we doing lately? free (you's)

we havent had one of these for a while guys.
so how are you guys going, anything new?

>I recently moved into my bedroom and I just finished putting foil on my windows to make it dark and also cooler.
>I bought Dakki of mai waifu and some merch like posters ect and im waiting for it to arrive
I have been feeling weird though today as if I am not myself and I dont belong in my own skin and everything looks different as if it isnt real.
I have had this before but it is really uncomfy for me atm, my hands seem foreign to me...
im hung over as usual but I never get like this.

Attached: foil1.jpg (415x554, 22K)

I'm doing pretty well, op. Starting to loose hope in life in general. Working all day and week yet still can't afford to move out. Started going to gym last week but still don't see progress.

Doing better Op , finally getting through this shit depression, and should be back to work

Don't sweat it user keep at it , it takes time for the gym results to show but they will

>Starting to loose hope in life in general.
it becomes easier when you give up in life completely but thats giving up and you sound like a fighter so keep trying.
>Working all day and week yet still can't afford to move out.
why do you need to move out? story?
>Started going to gym last week but still don't see progress.
dude trust me, I used to be a literal twig and couldnt do one push up.
I started working out on my own and some months later I was chad tier physically.

keep doing it man, keep your chin up.
we are all in this miserable life together and if I cant be happy I hope maybe you can enjoy life and feel some of that joy normeis have...

Attached: zGJ78pf.jpg (800x1144, 387K)

It feels like my brain is trying to kill itself. The brainfog that was only moderate is now severe, I can no longer hold back the intrusive thoughts that attack me whenever I have nothing to distract myself and my emotions are utterly at the whims of the churning oceans in my head.

I want it to stop.

Attached: 1519094811900.gif (200x189, 742K)

>I can no longer hold back the intrusive thoughts that attack me
what type of thoughts?
I get pedo ones a lot, I think that is normal though

Attached: 1508702546712.jpg (850x850, 141K)

Mostly thoughts about how I failed to do something, my brain just casually reminding me of my inadequacies and how I continue to fuck things up and how i'll keep fucking things up cause that's just how I am - a broken man.

Attached: 13524388_296832020706065_3635973120192172469_n.jpg (497x365, 19K)

I drink when I get that.
well I drink because you dont worry as much

>coworkers want to take me to a bar
>i don't want to go
What do?

nice trips.
I say dont do anything bro.

I'm a fucking ugly loser in love with a girl who probably never even thinks about me. I've wanted to kill myself for longer than I can remember and every night I wish that I wouldn't wake up from my sleep. I wish there was ANYTHING I could do to distract me from these thoughts but they're always there, haunting me.

you may be both ugly and a loser but you arent a bad person.
feelz are hard to get rid of, I suggest drinking to get over them...for the moment

>Light is an essential nutrient that signals your body to keep its shit together
>most people would rather have more rather than fewer windows
>user completely blocks out the light with foil

It's like you want to feel bad or something

It is literally impossible for me to get my hands on any substance that will numb me from this pain.

I got pulled over on the way home and damn near went to jail h o l y fuck lads I was so fucking scared. I don't have friends to vent to so I am trying this thread. Literally C O M P L E T E honesty got me off the hook. If I had lied about ANY of it I would have been gone for good. Chain smoking about it now

Attached: 1510829620417.gif (500x281, 469K)

>>Light is an essential nutrient that signals your body to keep its shit together
my normal sleep schedule is waking up when its dark and sleeping when its light.
I am a hikki for years I get practically 0 sunlight and have adapted, I have Vitamin D pills I should but dont take.

>>most people would rather have more rather than fewer windows
>>user completely blocks out the light with foil
Most people go outside and can function in the world as well.
this user cannot.
I just wnat to hid in my room forever and never come out
dude that sucks man, how old are you?

Attached: 1514764316844.jpg (1514x2048, 258K)

hey bro, im fellow loser...
if you wannah chat to me man Gunjyguy#4537

Attached: 1511079397250.jpg (776x1132, 799K)

I'm 18, the girl is 20

Go. Be social. I missed many invitations like that in the past and now I regret it very hard

yeah but he doesnt want to, he may be antisocial loser like me...

>so how are you guys going, anything new?
hello, Im moving at the end of the month, my room is dusty and a mess and I never cared how it looks or smells, but, somehow, I just got so excited yesterday thinking about decorating my future new room, it felt so weird, I dont even remember the last time I was that excited for something, I think it has something to do with the fact that I gave up on other people this week, Im gonna try to just live a comfy lonely life in peace
>I bought Dakki of mai waifu and some merch like posters ect and im waiting for it to arrive
Im finally on the mindset of not giving a shit and buying mine aswell, but now I'll have to wait till I move out >.<
>I have been feeling weird though today as if I am not myself and I dont belong in my own skin and everything looks different as if it isnt real
I sometimes have a recurrent dream about something like that, I slowly separate from my body, my conscience just thrown about, it is THE most horrible feeling Ive ever felt

Attached: Oebgkddjdbbd.gif (480x270, 557K)

oh oh, I almost forgot, I started my 2d ecchi folder today, its so pure, feels good ^^

Attached: 1525207729828.jpg (541x519, 64K)

>it felt so weird, I dont even remember the last time I was that excited for something,
same here man, its nice looking foward to shit.
I cant wait to decorate my room but wish I had more money man for weeb stuff!!

>Im finally on the mindset of not giving a shit and buying mine aswell, but now I'll have to wait till I move out >.

>signed up for uni again
>still living at home but my little sister has her bf over nearly 24/7 and it makes me close up and sad
>my normie family blames me for being intolerant of having guests over all the time and say that i should be open and talkative instead
really feeling like taking out a loan and moving out as my current job doesn't pay enough

I feel like my life is coming to a dead end. I'm wasting my potential and don't know where to go from here. I don't want to end up in some shitty physical labor job because I know I'm better than that but I ran out of energy to study.

>>still living at home but my little sister has her bf over nearly 24/7 and it makes me close up and sad
ummm awkward as fuck man holy shit
how old are you and her?

>really feeling like taking out a loan and moving out as my current job doesn't pay enough
loan is bad idea bro

dude god trips bro.
NICE

Attached: megu sptrad.png (753x1065, 841K)

Don't go?
You're a grown man, start making your own decisions for once and quit asking anonymous retards for advice.

College classes start up soon. I'm hoping to finally make a friend this semester. Never really had one.
Things are insane at home. Mom is going through another episode and is threating to kill herself and wishes my father was dead. Dad said he's starting to have chest problems.
I'm going to try to focus on classes but I'm also mentally and physically preparing myself in case one of my parents does end up dying. I don't know what else to do really.
Good luck man. Don't forget that you are a productive member of society.
Man, that hits too close to home. Been trying to talk to people when I get those thoughts.
A loan will fuck you up. Got your FASFA filled or do you live outside of Burgerland?

Attached: tumblr_nyu570Si0l1uks0rpo1_1280.png (585x623, 590K)

If you actually take out a Student Loan, make sure you look into one with lower interest rates and usually they give you a grace period before you actually have to start making payments on it. And thats only if you aren't in school. So as long as you are taking classes, they won't have to immediately start your monthly payments.
Loan is only a bad idea if you drop out and have no means of paying it back.
Its the only way a poor person can afford higher education.

Now that I think on it, that makes sense. When you have no money, being in debt to get a better job is worth it. Ideally, you don't want any debt but you can only do your best.

verified nice poster.

Not only does he post himself but he replys to anons to help them.
Man I wish you luck man, holy shit family can be insane.

falling for the education meme and not beoming a a NEET or Hikki NEET and just fapping to drawings some fat japanese pervert derew all day

Attached: 1524652892628.jpg (850x1154, 170K)

>I recently moved into my bedroom and I just finished putting foil on my windows to make it dark and also cooler.

Isn't this similar to what Adam Lanza did?

Attached: 1518251461030.jpg (261x193, 7K)

Not everyone can be a NEET for the rest of their lives, so they have to join the work force or enroll in education or training.

someone online already said that to me today.
only person I want to kill is myself.

fuck taht man, I tried being normo but mental illness so kek

Damn this ones to close to home.

Get some sun get rid of the foil. Sun is very important for mental health

im hikki and havent had son for many years anyway

isolating yourself is very dangerous, user
you'll develop agoraphobia and social anxiety and also disconnect yourself from people, which will kill your human empathy and you'll eventually become very hateful and sociopathic as you can no longer relate to humans even on the most basic level

1. I already been a hikki for years
2. im already so disconnected from people that I cant find real people attractive and only like anime girls.
3.I can relate but I cant hate people I only hate myself.

I cant

>tfw you have a suspicion that even your bosses might think you're cute :3

if you work and your cute your a normal fag

>body is wrecked w/ tendonitis
>barely able to exercise
>bones cracking whenever i move
>constant headaches
>eyes are properly bloodshot, bordering on bursting a vessel
>randomly laughing to myself uncontrollably

I think I've broken. Going to actually get good sleep tonight, holy shit. That being said I study languages first 10 mins of each hour (or 20 in some cases). Fucking perfected basic Latvian, I feel so proud.
>inb4 its so that I can understand my eastern co-workers, then if they say stuff about me i can be like "fuhehehe! you thought you could sneak that past me? nice try!"

By any chance do you do that thing where you look in the mirror and concentrate on your reflection and are like "i-is that me!? do i look like that? i don't feel like that! it can't be me! *goes to bed and cries*"

Attached: Aaaaaaah!.png (1280x720, 581K)

>By any chance do you do that thing where you look in the mirror and concentrate on your reflection and are like "i-is that me!? do i look like that? i don't feel like that! it can't be me! *goes to bed and cries*"
That is depersonalization/derealization. I have it since 6th grade.

Life is pretty much the same, endless loop of feeling lonely and alone. Still dealing with loss of the love of my life, also currently on antidepressants so whatever I'll be fine. Oh, I've been lying down on my bed for days, since my PC breaks for 3 months already and how much I miss that little guy.

Attached: feelsbadman.png (225x225, 7K)

>By any chance do you do that thing where you look in the mirror and concentrate on your reflection and are like "i-is that me!? do i look like that? i don't feel like that! it can't be me! *goes to bed and cries*"
brah I do this, I got drunk and screamed at my self for like 10 mins once while crying.
man.....just another problem I have.,

if my PC died ill kms instantly

I can't kms, I tried that shit few years ago, I bailed out due to a strong sense of aura of death, as in grim reaper was behind me. Thus I dropped the knife, feelsbadman.

>still wants my pc to be alive

I don't want to kill myself but would not mind a lethal heart attack right now

I'm about to get a new job. If I won't I am so fucked up that I honestly wpuld think about killing myself. Also my new oneitis is making me trouble as I can't stop thinking about her.

Quitting drinking sucks. Even though I haven't had a drop of alcohol in me for the past month I feel like garbage on top of what I felt like when I was sober. I wish I'd never started.

Never started drinking, that is. Quitting is so worth it even though I feel like crap.

But at least I'm a virgin. UwU

Why have you foiled your room, moron?
Do you think the aliens are going to turn you gay with their lazerbeams?

to block the light obviously
yeah I know this feel man its fucked.
I wish I was a virgin.

>I wish I was a virgin.
Why's that?

please respond anime girl dot jiff

>there's no (You)s

i was gonna be the 3rd person today to say you're adam lanza OP

>moving to a new city today
>starting law school next week

Ordered a bunch of stuff for grooming/cooking but haven't got any furniture yet. I'm debating whether or not I want to get expensive/nice furniture or not. What do you anons think? Cheap ikea stuff or spend a little more for a better quality/aesthetic?

I think i might get back into the gym, since i have a free membership to the law schools gym.

Hey would it be alright if I made this thread tomorrow? I enjoy doing it.

Yes but pls respond to my posts itt first.

>Yes but pls respond to my posts itt first.
I was asking OP, sorry for confusion. I made these threads for a few weeks but had to take a break and would like to resume.

OwOUwUbump

i haven't been doing anything at all besides feeling tired and jacking off to dumb fantasies that will never come true

>>So how are you guys going, anything new?

Just turned 51, no girlfriend/wife, no kids, never dated, spent an hour with a prostitute on my 30th birthday, jacked off before she got there, couldn't get it up no matter how much she tried, live in an apartment a garage at my half sister's house, her husband charges me half the going rent, no car, no pets, slightly overweight, diabetes and no toenails (had really bad ingrowns), I lost my job last week (jiffy lube) for telling a co-worker that this black woman's car smelled like shit inside, she overheard me and the manager (22 year old asshole) fired me on the spot, made me take off my team shirt, had to bike home barechested, I did not exactly use the world black to describe her I used another word, not sure what is going to happen to my living situation with no income, my sister promised our mom that I would always have a place to live, getting a pizza tonight, got a coupon for a large supreme with garlic twists, dipping sauce, a 2ltr coke and brownie, going to watch 16 Candles on my tablet, so overall good news and bad news, watching my niece and her friends play in our pool (above ground) (I am watching from my bathroom window), I am hoping that SW episode VIII will redeem the franchise, planning on reading about some possible plotlines after dinner, looks like overall a pretty good Friday night.

Trying to advance from cyborg to human. It works for a while but eventually people see through the facade and abandon me. I start to feel alienated and find myself back here.

Maybe one day I'll learn to mimic norman behavior to make it. I can keep up the charade for about a year straight now. My coworkers are on to me again though, so I might need to restart the process.