I DON'T WANT A ROOMMATE

I DON'T WANT A ROOMMATE

Attached: 34d.gif (500x463, 1002K)

dont have one then, retard faggot.

Why not? Every one is constantly whining about how much they want friends in this place and room mates can be awesome friends.

why not, do you suck?

dormmates are a nightmare
roommates are better since you can just coop up in the room you have to yourself

Because I won't have a room to myself, although the real issue is that he could be an annoying normie

Why the fuck would you wanna share your privacy with someone else?

I had a roommate and shit was nightmare, i knew this guy since college and we shared some interests and such and he was pretty also quiet and kept to himself. perfect right? fuck no, this motherucker was the messy person ever, never cleaned nothing and to make matters worse a few weeks after we moved he asked if it was okay if his 'gf' moved in with us, this was of course i fucking trap who just played video games all day and they became even worse leaving dirty pans in the sink for fucking weeks to the point mould would start. soon as the contract got to the half way point got myself i nice studio and never looked back.

Attached: 1522019918508.jpg (589x689, 66K)

earn more money then!

Guys, I'm moving in with a girl in a few months(gayfag so no sex). I don't know what to expect and I keep thinking it might turn sour and we end up hating each other

Antyone know what it's like living with a girl that isn't mommy?

they have holes instead of penises and they bleed from them

just live like you normally would and try to ignore the sounds she makes when she is getting pumped by chad.

Fuck!

>live like I normally would
If that didn't cause problems for me I'd have more friends than just her. And I'm afraid me being a robot will cause problems

How exactly do you share your privacy with your room mate? It sounds like you never had one.

You just fuck off to your room if you don't want to deal with them. And if they are not absolute shitheads they will let you be.

On the other hand room mates that just sit in their room all day doing nothing are also shit. I had a room mate in the first year of university who actually just lurked in his room all day obsessing over League of Legends.

Attached: 1522657704504.jpg (720x730, 49K)

>lurked in his room all day obsessing over League of Legends.
sounds like a cool guy

Well not so cool for him. He dropped out of uni shortly after I moved out and couldn't get his life together for a long time.

I don't even know if he made it.

you sound like such a normie senpai

Attached: 1533913902612.png (322x241, 45K)

>we don't invade your privacy at all but one time I had one who wouldn't let me invade his privacy at all that isn't fair what an asshole

Just try to be friends with her. Genitalia does not make her an enemy.

>all these roasties advising a faggot
the absolute state of r9k
as to the OP, be less poor or cheap.

We are friends, not close but friends. I'm just not sure what to expect since I don't have faghag friends and women are as much a mystery to my as any other robot

>You just fuck off to your room if you don't want to deal with them.
we are sharing the same room

I'm rather incompetent in social situations but I at least try to make friends every now and then. Don't know if that qualifies me to be a robot. I'll post anyway so thats that.

I have no problem with room mates sitting in their rooms. But I can't respect someone who does not keeps the place clean because of his obsession over video games.

>failed normie
even worst

Wtf, why? We also had those small bedrooms with two beds at our uni but no sane person would stay there for very long. Seriously thats not what having room mates is usually like. Just move out to a place where you have your own room.