"Hi! I saw you checking out that book!"

>"Hi! I saw you checking out that book!"
>"It's one of my favorites haha, do you want to grab a coffee with me sometime?"

Attached: d6fvD2hnqYMuLi_dfhNKp44PL_x6R7h9MEjqNkD0ITE.jpg (575x767, 130K)

>*takes a call from her boyfriend Chad during while having coffee*

>females approaching anyone
ha

How about I fuck your throat right here and now.

>...............H-huh?....W-what were you saying?

Attached: 1534456952286.png (800x800, 182K)

Stop posting these kind of threads this will literally never happen,

Attached: iG21fBe.png (891x1446, 495K)

>during while

Attached: 1468632612503.jpg (244x295, 32K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NIGGERNIGGER I POO POO ON YOUR TITS BITCH! I RAPE DOGS! NIGGER NIGGER HEROIN DEMI LEVATO

SISTERFISTER NIGGER

FUCKING FUCK FUCK LETS GO PLAY ROME TOTAL WAR AND WATCH SONIC

MOMMY MOMMY MILK MY DICK FUCK NIGGER TITS

I
BROWSE
Jow Forums
DAILY

POO POO EX DEEEEE

>then I pull out a gun and go on a shooting spree before killing myself with a grenade

Attached: 1534275287380.gif (300x300, 1.47M)

Meanwhile in reality:

>You: oh ohey, I saw you checking out that book! It's one of my favorites haha, do you want to grab a coffee with me sometime
>Her: uh, no, I was just buying a book for a friend. Thanks but I really am in a hurry, see ya

I'm going to fucking kms soon...

Attached: 1526274788940.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

y-you too...

:S

>during while

Negroido please

Attached: The_Trash_Man.jpg (480x480, 18K)

>Pretend I can't speak English respond with the pre designated hausa escape plan (Ban fahimci abin da kake fada ba) manual walk away as fast as possible

It like it's your first day of being a robot planning ahead and deconfliction are the key to survival in a normie world

>"user is everything OK? You are crying?"
>"I can feel how lonely you are, I will just stay here by your side until you feel better ok?"

I want to grab your tits instead haha

Only if you can grab my blade, you foul creature of the night!

Attached: 1484806091716.jpg (303x480, 61K)

Headbutt her then stomp on her chest until she dies

>Excuse me, young lady. I came here to buy a book. Not to be harassed and verbally raped by some roastie.

Attached: 1494908357144.png (1068x790, 385K)

>nose ring
fuck out of my face

Attached: 1528054478640.png (326x306, 243K)

>nose ring
W H O R E
H
O
R
E

>normie newfags think 2 in the morning is staying up late
what happened to this site?

"Sorry, but I have a girlfriend."

It probably was 2am when he wrote that. I mean it's quarter till 2 here, It isn't anywhere close to the latest I've been up but it is undeniably late for normal people, and it's talking about meeting normal people so yeah.

>says "normie"
>thinks he's not a newfag
Yikes!

>Yikes!
what

Attached: 1497324093376.png (136x183, 28K)

>"For the last time, it's not Harry potter, now leave me alone already"

Women have painfully pleb taste in books

Responding to you because I can't identify your picture. Thanks

They only read harry potter for some reason and books written by women, and those are all some romantic shit about some married women in boring marriage finding new young love.

This. I always dodge questions regarding books and novels. Their inferior shit taste utterly disgusts me.

This is unironically the girl in the OP now

Attached: kid.jpg (947x947, 138K)

>problem hair
>problem glasses
>tattoos
>pentagram
Yikes!

Really?
I thought OP girl (and maybe that girl too) was that one russian camgirl... what the fuck was her name, it was the same as some WOW character/NPC. something onexia?

why do women do this so bad. i hate this stupid accessory

It won't make me sad because I know what this can't happen in reality.

Attached: PDVD_093.png (640x478, 337K)

The likelihood of this happening is on par with winning the lottery or being abducted by aliens. I have no emotional response to it because it's that farfetched. Try harder, faggot.

I'm not a fucking redditor so I don't drink coffee. Also you're not my type and nose rings disgust me.

BEGONE THOT...YEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

>be me
>sitting in class reading a book during free time
>hear a girl and another girl talking about The Time Machine
>one of them starts talking about how she likes H.G. Wells
>pretty girl with long black hair
>she's somewhat old fashion in an almost odd, but appealing way
>beautiful eyes
>always noticed that she was very quiet in class
>ask her what her favorite book is
>she likes them all
>she asks me the same thing
>I tell her The Shape of Things to Come
>sort of mingle and go back to what we were doing
>she later drops a piece of paper on my desk and makes eye contact with me
>It has her phone number on it
>also written "Do you want to talk about H.G. Wells later?"
>nod assuringly
>happily converse with her several days later through text
>she likes comic books and playing TCG Pokemon
>suddenly phone service was shut down and her phone data was lost
>I wasn't paying for the service at the time, my father was
>he didn't like their prices
>never got any other way to contact her
>couldn't recover her number
>5 years later I still wonder "What if?"
Fuck.

Attached: 1443578328969.png (796x712, 317K)

>but how do you know I'll enjoy it if I haven't read it yet?
>i could hate it and have nothing in common with you

FUCCCCCC
sorry my brother

It's alright.
At least I learned to be bolder when it comes to talking to others. As well as not being afraid to ask for contact information and details about their interests, hobbies, and the like.

The only part I feel bad about is that she probably thought I was ignoring her since I wasn't the last to respond before the service was cut off.
Oh well.

>nose piercing
no thank you

>going outside
hikkis are the true robots

Thanks, it's the latest revision of applied nuclear physics. Anyway, what are you reading?

>ew nose ring
>2/10
>would not bang

Attached: BHDweller.jpg (640x480, 25K)

>coffee
She gonna fug

no thank you. you wouldnt like me anyway im a boring person and i dont feel like being confronted with it

Attached: 1504422441480.jpg (250x250, 30K)

a nose ring is the trashiest and most disgusting thing you can do as a woman. it's worse than shaving your head bald.

But it looks cute on her specifically user

>"Yeah, I don't really read that much. I'm just picking up this book for my shitty easy english class"
>"n-no"

side note, girls who read are usually fucking crazy bitches

this is all that I can see when I look at girls with nose rings

Attached: 72005878-cartoon-illustration-of-a-bull-with-a-ring-in-it-s-nose-.jpg (1300x1242, 101K)

>"Hi! I saw you checking out that book!"
>"It's one of my favourites haha, do you want to grab a coffee with m-"
>I hold up a single open hand while she is speaking, immediately silencing her, then turn to a random page in the book I was checking out
>I smile quietly to myself as I read the entire page, occasionally snorting cryptically
>After finishing the page I close the book and hand it back to her, still smiling
>Me: "He's terrible, isn't he? Absolutely awful. Put that book back and please follow me to their Joyce"
>I throw Infinite Jest at her and she puts it away for me with an alarmed look on her face, then I take her to the Joyce section of the librairie
>Her: "Joyce? Yeah I read part of Dubliners in my 400-level community college English class. Do you, uh, d-do you think he's good--"
>"Read this"
>I have shoved Finnegans Wake under her nose
>"Out loud"
>her: "ba...babba......bababadgharf....bababagargrfap--
>I rip the book out of her hands and stare directly into her eyes
>me: "Completely wrong, it's bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoor-denenthurnuk. bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoor-denenthurnuk is portmanteau of various thunder-related words from languages all across the globe; in this context it represents Eve's tragic fall to Satan and the subsequent collapse of Eden. It is perhaps the single most important, emotive, and creative word ever spoken in the entire history of human speech, literally transcending language, and you cannot even read it."
>I throw Finnegans Wake in her face and inform the rest of the purveyors of literary classics that an illiterate has wandered into their domain
>I leave the store with a copy of Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception under my coat, unpaid for

"sure thing, there is a nice bar just around the corner"

easy lads easy

Like that shit would ever happen to me. I'm seriously stressing thinking about what I'd say to her if she approached me with that line. I'm a robot, not a normie!

>Are you feeling it, Mr Krabs?

Attached: 987909.jpg (166x182, 8K)

desu I want to make her my degenerate mommy gf

This. They dont even approach chads. They just laugh autistically from a distance

Why does this sound like a hairy Indian male trying to come on to me in the disguise of a white woman?

Attached: 1464849487311.png (409x406, 81K)

Not him but that's QP from the Orange Juice series.

Attached: Drinking lovely coffee.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Girls will approach you, if you aren't ugly. Still not very often though, and most won't blatantly ask you out.

Yet another daydreaming thread. Jesus, anons, stop deluding yourselves. You are pathetic jokes, deal with it and don't even think about such scenarios.

Big F my homie

>white kid
she's ok with me

That guy looks like the trailer trash version of Paul Rudd

>suddenly phone service was shut down and her phone data was lost
Wait, how does this work?

Women only read whatever is advertised as a Netflix adaptation. This is the only reason why sadly bookshops are still open.

^^^^ this guy's right you know.

it's only happened to me once in life and im not even that ugly

Attached: steel.jpg (500x500, 47K)

No one cares m9

based and redpilled fellow MAGApede

god the splatoon characters are so fucking ugly

Women only read the bank account total, but only when it goes down, and cook books, fuck you mean man?

>In bookshop a few months ago
>there is quite a cute girl there
>she is looking at the book 'Can Life Prevail' by Pentti Linkola, a radical deep ecologist who believes in tactical nuclear strikes to reduce human populations for the good of the environment
>decide I know about this enough to go over and hit on her
>approach
>nervously ask her
>'w-when you've read about PENTTI'S DEPOPULATION PLAN i'd like to s-see your panties down man!'
>she seems to misunderstand
>I apologise and walk off

Attached: ahhh.png (205x246, 5K)

lmao women read more than men soi

Yeah I call bullshit dude, shits saved onto your phone, doesn't matter if the service is turned off

I mean some cellphones saved your contacts on your SIM card (or they had the option), but your SIM card doesn't get nuked just because the phone service gets cut

While I don't necessarily agree with him, I think Linkola is based for holding onto his beliefs like that and having radical beliefs like that openly.

Attached: pasi thumbs up.jpg (1600x1200, 232K)

At least her son is white.

onyxia

>puts book back in the shelf
Heh... I was merely laughing at how much of a childish schlock it is. Quite so yes. I would never associate with a plebeian like you. Begone, harlot. Heh.

Sigh...ok, look, I'm not trying to be an asshole here. You seem nice and all, I'm sure that we would spend a good couple of hours talking, laughing and everything, ok? And then maybe we could go on another date and then another...I don't know.
Listen, I had my experiences, I really, really tried but every time, every single time, I would end up with a broken hearth and permanent scars, both psychological and physical in some cases.
It's not that I don't like you or anything but really, I'm to the point where I just realized that maybe this whole thing, me and women, this whole love thing...maybe I'm just not made for it.
I've grown expecting the kind of love that only exist in movies and books (like this one), where I would be loved unconditionally for who I am and I would love with all myself but apparently not many people were ready to give as much as I was ready to. I can't do it anymore, sorry.
So...thank you but no, really. No. It was nice to meet you, have a nice day.

Attached: 1533291116874.jpg (1569x1092, 413K)

This pasta made me snort loudly. Thank you, user

women will literally never do this and any robot who thinks this is a real situation is literally retarded
They will not approach chad out of fear
they will not approach losers out of disgust
they will stand there and do nothing and rather die alone than have any initiative in their

I had a hot Asian girl get naked in my bed without my permission a few weeks ago and tried to have sex with me

Attached: 1523949673192.jpg (640x684, 68K)

>Going to the library
I don't do that.

>cryptic snorting

Attached: barclay.jpg (694x530, 89K)

Literally happened to me once at b&n besides the coffee part. I was buying berserk and some qt started telling me about how much she loved it.

>heh
>a fellow Garfield fan
>I enjoy the simple, three panel material
>bits about lasagne and lazing around
>Garfield shouldn't be going on adventures or holidays with John
>Garfield can stand on his own merit, delivering genius one liners
>what's that you say?
>Garfield the movie?
>ohhellno.jpg
>this conversation has come to an end
>I might be a gentleman and a nice guy but you have crossed the line, lady.
.>fuck that shit

Can't let this one go

Attached: 1526965143813.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

>"It's time to stop hallucinating user"

Thanks, my green friend

So you met her by being in the same class, yet you somehow never saw her in real life again after losing her phone number? Am I to believe you met on the last day of class before school ended? How else could you possibly never just see her again in that same class? What about the fucking piece of paper you said she wrote down? You destroyed that after a few days too? And what fucking phone model / service deletes all of you contacts saved ON THE PHONE ITSELF just because the service gets disconnected?

You're so fucking full of shit dude. What exactly was your motivation for coming here and telling such an obviously made up story?

Holy fuckng shit

Attached: 1459207602603.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

>pentagram
user...