Help

Sorry for the normie thread

>be me
>in two year long relationship
> She took care of me fucked me and fed me
> however she liked to tell my friends shit about me that only she knew if she wasnt happy with me or if I wasnt giving her attention
> this only happened like four or five times in two years but it was shit that really embarrassed me
> I honestly really loved her tho anyway
> anyway as this is a highschool relationship it kinda revolved around rides from our parents or the bus
> I would always be at her house after school or on weekends
> shit worked out for the most part
>We would argue and make up all the time
> after two years I started to get mad
>She would ignore my needs anxiety depression and only focus on herself
> she started smoking weed and bc I was a little bitch I had a problem with that
>really just bc she never did it with me
> I started looking at this other girl and began developing feelings for her
> eventually wanted to leave gf for new girl
>Asked my best friend and he told me I should if its really what I wanted
> I finally did in the middle of an arguement in a train station after school
> the next week he took her out to a movie but considering hes stupid with girls and really fuckin ugly he never got anywhere but I still felt really betrayed
That was two years ago
Im going into my senior year in about two weeks
Ive only had drunk meaningless sex since

Ive been high everyday for over a month
I keep thinking about my ex and kinda want to text her to ask to meet up and talk

Not sure what to do as if it doesnt work out it could cause some pretty big ripples in my social life as Im pretty sure shes figured out I left her for another girl

Attached: 814C26F7-0859-4167-AC62-5597B3C20B31.jpg (356x259, 41K)

The solution is to kill her then yourself.

Sounds like a plan

Orginoly

Welp I'm having a shitty day to user so let me tell you it could be worse. Because you sorts sound like me I'll try to be as detailed as possible.
-1/2
-be me
-be 16
-chadlite, church goer, fit, many friends, liked by everyone, all American, stacy gf, ect.
>just started college
>same college as gf
>shes the light of my life, my world, would die for her without thought
>been together since we were 12
>same church, knew her folks, her brother is my best friend
>asked her dad if I could marry her, he was thrilled
>I just started college (2 years early because of a "jumpstart" program)
>got my first job to help parents pay for my college
>use some of that money to but my gf a ring
>hang out with friends constantly
>blessed.jpg
>then my life went to fucking hell
Hear my best friend and gfs brother is in jail
>not knowing what's going on I go down to bail him out
>he wont see me
>wtf.jpg
>tell them I'm his friend and am going to bail him out
>tell me he wont see me and wants to be there
>I call around and found out that he and his sister were fucking
>her parents walked in on them and called the cops on him
>idk what to think
>call her mad as hell
>and this is the worst part
>this girl who had been nothing but a loving gf told me it was over in the most cold, emotionless voice I'd ever heard
>told me she cheated with 4 or 5 other guys besides her brother and that I was just some lay
>I literally puked l, cried myself to sleep, and woke up just so I could do it again the next day
>then 2 days later

Cont.

Attached: 1528681627167.png (1036x1120, 233K)

>Ive only had drunk meaningless sex since

REEEEEEE! GET OUT!

Bump cause this might evolve in to my feels thread from a few weeks ago

Attached: 1533292992023.jpg (500x666, 78K)

That's the reddit mentality user! Fuck off. Fucking hell all I ever hear is you thinking ree is still a viable remark.

2/2
>two days later
>getting ready for church
>idk how I'm going to face these people
>they all knew we were planning a life together
>fucking hell I dont wanna go
>suddenly dad starts violently shaking
>we knew he had cancer, he was in the middle of chemo.
>but they said he had another 3 years at least
>mom starts crying and calling 911
>I just stand there in shock
>she grabs me and shoves me to the door telling me to wave in paramedics to our house
>I'm just numb at this point, I wave them in, talk to police, give a statement, then go to my room to play LoL
>my mom asks me if I'm ok
>i lie and tell her yes, but I'm broken
>few days later all my "friends" ghost me because gf has been crying and lying, telling them I was horrible and a bad bf
>I try to explain but shes a grill, they side with her.
>I shut myself away and play LoL
>a week
>a month
>a year
>3 years
>10 fucking years
>I got fat
>not Jow Forums anymore
>no friends or gfs for 10 years, now here I am
was 16 when my life went to shit, I'm about to turn 27 now. I'm trying to open back up to people after living alone for 10 years and being betrayed by everyone I know.
So I guess I'm saying it could be worse, I hope someday I'll be able to trust people and enjoy my life again but I doubt it, I'll probably die alone and nobody will care.
So try to make the most of your lif fe user, dont wait 8 years like I did, you can still be better.
Best of luck to you OP, I hope you confront your demons head on and that you dont crumble under the weight.

Attached: 10001Alone.jpg (427x640, 14K)

Damn bro. Good luck man. Keep your head up

Holy fuck man this is the most depressing thing i have read all year.
Try hitting the gym or some shit like that, as long as you get into routine to go to the gym you will start feeling more happy again.
Eventually you might start to make friends at the gym and you are on the right track friend.

>poor me, I had a gf for 2 years who I decided to break up with
>I had lots of sex since but it was ''meaningless'' so it doesn't count :(
fucking listen to yourself norman, this is pathetic

Thanks bud, iv told this story before on here and always day it's you guys that stopped me from blowing my brains out.
I owe you guys more then you know so I really do hope you make it, I hope this serves as a warning that life can happen to anyone.

The worst part is you probably picture me as some hopeless slob/drunk but I'm not.
I have never been drunk, never abused any kind of illegal substance, am clean despite getting a little chubby, I look normal. I just gave up and quit life, I sunk into a dark hole and never came out, dont let that be you.

Attached: japkid.jpg (662x523, 91K)

I... I don't know what to say user. My dad is dealing with cancer right now. He has mantle cell lymphoma and it's come back in full force. He was supposed to die in June and we thought he was doing better. The doctor said he has an extremely high amount of bone cancer. He can barely walk and is in a wheelchair. He was released from the hospital and now he is right back in one. He told me if he doesn't get his meds he is going to die in a month. Apparently he is getting them in a week but I'm scared. The doctors say he shouldn't be alive and I know when he dies it's going to break me. Sorry for the rant user but I saw the cancer thing and I just couldn't help myself comment. I'm so sorry for you and I just want to give you a hug.

Attached: D2ABEB3E-FCB9-4BE5-ADED-187344E452C0.jpg (750x1334, 147K)

I tried to meet people irl but idk what I'm doing wrong, I cant be the happy person I used to be.

Wanna know the most fucked up thing though? I cant stand normies because they are so shallow and petty it makes me ill but I want to be like them. I want to go back to a time where the hardest thing in my life is my finals test at college or begging my boss for the weekend off so I can go hang out with friends.
I guess this is where I'm at, I know I'll never be the person I used to be, ignorant and happy and now im trying to find a way to live with that and it's just hard sometimes.

Attached: 1517711145539.png (633x758, 320K)

I left her because she manipulated me and took advantage of my depression, anxiety, and suicidal tendencies.

I then fell into a downward spiral of drinking and drug abuse

I lost almost all my friends, and all of my hobbies give me no joy anymore

I had sex twice in two years since I left her, and neither time did I get to finish, even tho the girls both did. I was also drunk and or high for both.

Ive considered suicide and self harmed, i almost ruined my mothers wedding, and I have almost crashed my car multiple times.

I came here for some guidance bc there is literally no one I can trust in my real life anymore. Sorry I intruded on your safe space.

Thanks man, I hope you hug your dad for me and... mine ran the iron man after he beat cancer the first time, he didnt win obviously but he fucking finished. When he got it the 2nd time before chemo he went on 100 mile bike rides and we joked it was his lance Armstrong phase. He was definatly a man I look up to even today so I hope you see your dad before he goes and tell him how much he means to you and spend however much time you can together.

Attached: 1528654581984.png (1000x1000, 1.82M)

Could have been worse, she could have been a trap.

God now you got me crying. I'm definitely going to try to do that. I'm going to see him tomorrow. I get so sad when I see him but I can't let him know. Your dad sounds like he was a cool guy. I'm glad you're still able to look up to him, I'm sure I will look up to mine as much as I already do. When I go to see him I'll make sure to hug him for you, and remember you. That's a promise. And I don't know if you are religious but I like to try and talk to God. It sounds weird but I'll be praying for you, and your father who im sure is in heaven right now smilingdown at you. Even if you think you haven't don't much, I'm sure he is proud of you.
Stay strong during these tough nights

Attached: F447996F-0D87-4BFC-AB11-CF20FE684885.jpg (2048x1229, 534K)

atleast you had someone to love.
atleast you had friends to lose.
atleast you had sex.
atleast you can bring pleasure to a woman.
We all consider suicide every day,
but most people here have it way worse than you.

Now take your reddit spacing and leave

Me to fren, sometimes it helps to cry and let it all out.. at least it reminds me there is some part of me that remembers the soul iv neglected for years I'd that makes any sense at all.
As for religion I might have lost my trust and faith in people but I know God is still there for me even if I dont see it. I'll pray for you and your dad to buddy, hope you guys get in some happy times before he passes, I always wish I didnt take the time I had with mine for granted, I guess I just always kept telling myself "he will always be there tomorrow" till he wasnt

Attached: 1520586596396.jpg (480x640, 31K)

It's worse when you have had those things to lose them, I cant really explain to you because I couldnt have understood it myself until I went through what I went through. If there was ever a "you have to walk a mile in my shoes" type of thing, this would be it.
It really is a shitty thing to have happen man, I hope you never understand what OP is going through because it really sucks

I know it's hard now OP but iv been there and if I could tell my younger self anything it would be to reinvent yourself. Hang out with new people that appreciate you for who you are, try to find great friends that will never leave you behind, and push yourself each day, dont let yourself be dragged down into a dark pit you cant climb out of.
It sounds like stupid meme advice but idk how else to explain it.

Attached: 1520583407552.png (485x409, 55K)

>he will always be there tomorrow
how is it so similar? I would constantly think this when he asked me if I wanted to do something with him. I would tell him yeah tomorrow and we wouldn't do anything. Now it's probably to late to go camping or fishing, go to the ocean or just for long rides. Well anyway thank you user, and I hope you find a good place in life.

Attached: A7FA461D-7B6B-428B-94E5-C19F76FF7681.jpg (2303x4096, 1.36M)

You to brother, glad I got to meet you tonight and I hope when we die we can hang out in heaven.

Attached: 1532308765452.png (540x870, 187K)

Dude that fucking sucks , I thought my life was shit. But your 27 you can turn your life around ,go to gym socialize etc. Hope you turn your life around user

Well I'm glad I got to talk to you user. It would be great to meet you in heaven after all of this and just talk. Maybe our fathers will meet each other before us. Who knows. Goodnight friend

Attached: E4302DF1-8EA6-4AAD-B4AB-9D6A03AC3BBC.gif (500x275, 307K)

it's better to love and have lost than to never love at all.
what about falling in love with someone, but they don't feel anything for you, watching them be happy with someone else instead.
Over and over and over, you keep trying for years but you have nothing to show for it except that crippling loneliness.
I'd say that's worse, I know this isn't a fucking contest but god damn I can't stand to hear people whine about one of their countless relationships not working out perfectly, or because their friends were mean to them. Give me a fucking break

So youre telling me that you are a senior in high school who already had one gf had at least one friend you could talk to and you think its the end of the world bruh if you go to college I promise you everything will get much better you just have that mentality because you are forced to be in the same area as her everyday

Attached: F1F34A50-0ACB-4149-9AAA-40BED8C696B4.jpg (745x749, 57K)

Ty m8, I started lifting last year and just passed into the 1000lb club a few months ago.
As far as relationships go idk, I just dont feel connected to other people anymore. Idk how to explain how it feels taking 10 years and just locking yourself away, this was probably the stupidest thing iv ever done. I volunteer at a animal shelter now b/c animals are nice, I think I just forgot how to be a person if that makes sense.
Iv started hanging out with people on discord playing games, doing movie nights on rabbit, and just talking so while I doubt I'll be in another romantic relationship I might make be able to make some friends again.

Attached: 1531342463046.jpg (682x682, 143K)

Op you had a girl had friends and your still in highschool. What makes you think you can't get more friends and get a girl who will genuinely care for you? I myself missed out on a girl , don't know if it's because I'm a beta or just horny, but seeing her with they guy she's with hits me in the feels. Literally know almost nothing about her but her name , but fuck me when I see her or her smile I think to myself what I missed out on. Carry on op live your life it'll get better.

I somewhat understand, I myself haven't socialized with any one since I got out of highschool (I have a tendency to ghost on people due to my social anxiety) but I'm trying to change that and surround myself with my family while I get over it. They way I see it with work (hard agonizing work) it'll get better. Hope you well in life user , I'm sure there's some one out there for you waiting.

I guess I dont understand how that feels user, I was a normie b4 shit hit me so getting a gf was never a problem, hell I could probably go out now and get one even though I probably would have to fake emotions.

Its definatly no contest and if it is we all lost. I cant pretend to know what your going through because it's not something Iv ever lived through it even understand, but I'm sure it's not easy or enjoyable. I hope you find someone who makes you happy user and hope that even if it's not in this life we can all be happy someday.

Attached: image(2).jpg (1024x1004, 823K)

Thanks m8, glad threads like these are around to give people like me hope.

I wish everyone could see this side of Jow Forums/r9k culture, a lot of you guys are really decent people that I'm honored to have met, if only girls could see this side of you I bet well over 50% of r9k would have gfs.

Attached: 1527339005787.jpg (1511x2149, 1.6M)

faggot, LoL was not out in 2007-2008

If we are being exact I was about a month away from being 17 and I'm almost 27 now, it had just come out and gaming was about my only nerd hobby because people I knew from church played the normie games (I'm sure they are playing overwatch or fortnite now) so they wanted me to play.
My gf played to so it was a couples hobby at the time, we both got in during season 1

Attached: 1533191021069.gif (500x281, 477K)

thanks man, in the end we're all together in this shit-heap of a life

Attached: hold me brother.jpg (800x450, 62K)