/plg/ - powerblogging general

ehhehe

Attached: apu dansing in pjs.gif (528x555, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openpowerlifting.org/u/sammeade
instagram.com/sammeadepl/
instagram.com/davidodeadlift/
openpowerlifting.org/u/osullivandavid
tvcatchup.com/watch/channel4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based op

spbp

Attached: rippfacebook.jpg (620x724, 107K)

Who are the top 3 strongest in plg and what are their lifts?

Attached: pepe_meme'd.jpg (803x688, 141K)

Me, user and Anonymous.

Sam and david, not sure if fil counts to round off the 3

Who are Sam and David and what are their lifts if you can recall

thanks budy

Attached: frens.gif (1200x832, 925K)

Already a thread

Archived lol

I think I'm about to get hired on a farm.
Will I get farmer strength or will my gains vanish from wagecuckin?

Attached: 1492793411785.jpg (851x710, 263K)

Woops.

Have some tiddays

Attached: vjEkuPR.jpg (960x960, 83K)

900+ total
800+ total

Farmer strength requires at least 15 years in the field.

Nice, bw?

#1 nice double dubs
#2 just do bodyweight exercises

just post the openpowerlifting profiles so he stops pestering us

instagram.com/sammeadepl/

instagram.com/davidodeadlift/

Cheers lads xox

openpowerlifting.org/u/osullivandavid

>raw with wraps
>untested
>weights given in pounds

Attached: 1527152616008.gif (407x218, 3.98M)

you can choose kg, top right corner

>o' sullivan
looks like a turk
explain this

welcome to the joke that is powershitting

Lol I thought you said 900+ total

Dyel here. Haven't lifted much before, feel weak as fuck. Working on core lifts. My squat is at 115lbs 5x5, bench 110lbs 5x5, but I attempted barbell OHP today (was using dumbbells previously) and could only do 55lbs. Is it normal for OHP to be so much weaker than the other lifts? I feel pretty pathetic with it.

A monster

Attached: 80E85C7A-1B5D-4D64-A30C-42FD0739808C.jpg (640x732, 320K)

>pounds are default
Irish people are actually a levantine people that most likely originated in Anatolia. Muhammad (pbuh) for example was of Irish extraction.

Attached: 1520437768069.png (610x368, 397K)

He looked very British/Irish before. Must have been the bulk/skittles.

Still surprised that some cunt gives a shit about steroid/PED use.

I for one hope they get even better PEDs and we start seeing 5 second 100 meter runs and 400kg raw benches

>help im weak, is it normal for my lift to be bad

It would have been if he hadnt torn his quad and had to take token bench and dead

Lifts of circa 380/230/320 add up to over 900, comp or not its fucking impressive

I did 40kg X 10 first time I tried barbell OHP. My 12 year old brother did 55lb for over 5 reps first time in the gym.

absolutely quintessential

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-07-22-24-56-844_com.android.chrome.jpg (304x304, 18K)

>Raw
>with wraps

If you've got to qualify "raw" with anything, it's not raw at all. It's really poorly equipped.

Yawn

Close but no cigar, bucko.

My friend is probably one of the strongest deadlifters in my country but has never competed, not even in untested feds.

Guess he doesn't just care, 400kg+ deadlift though.

that's the after pic
he posted an even older pic, where he had even more of a gnome face
this looks post-juice as well (oldest in his ig)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-07 David O'Sullivan ( davidodeadlift) • Instagram photos and videos(1).png (1280x649, 966K)

Inb4 it's because he deadlifts with straps only and hitches

Cool story bro.

See my post

>raw
>with belt, knees sleeves, wrist wraps and chalk
:)

Don't forget ammonia, heeled shoes, and people cheering you on.

44th for hard work

Attached: garagebro hard work.png (1208x107, 16K)

Honestly the people cheering you on is the biggest hype.

>2018
>quoting the alco-cripple

Shig.

Attached: 1536202380125.gif (186x186, 2.99M)

Best thing about powerlifting comps imo, people cheering on absolute strangers

Such a contrast to online

Check out my
Routine on owg fag

Who is this guy?

Want

Link it here or post it here if you want me to look at it

That's Wank he used to trip here

tvcatchup.com/watch/channel4

Attached: comfyfrogs.jpg (409x409, 97K)

So he hopped on like he promised, top lad

Yeah, he hopped on like almost 1.5-2 years ago at this point I think

What's a good routine that's more hypertrophy oriented? Not planning on competing for a while, wanted to run a few blocks of hypertrophy before switching to more strength focused stuff again. I'm intermediate, did SS, some 531 variants and Cuckols, currently around 4/2.75/5.5 at 188cm 86kg. I'm aiming for around 90kg by the end of the year, was thinking maybe GZCL? Any other anons got similar ideas?

>188cm 86kg
You need to desperately eat more.

GZCL jacked and tan 2 is pretty fun, and effective if you really push yourself on the tier 2 and 3 exercises.
Also what the other guy said, eat more.

>weird feeling on my back, on the spine/right hand side
>i imagine this is what a bulging disc feels like
>ty squat/ohp/diddly
>posted videos on here, told form is good

is it a bulging disc or what else could it be? any rehabilitation ideas?

Are you in pain in or outside the gym? Can you bend over, unlike sean? From "weird feeling" it doesn't seem like you are dying, so don't worry too much about it.

Any guys here have experience with bands?

I was in a couple of bands in uni

I use them everyday why?

I used to wear one on my head when I was playing football in middle school because I was sweating a lot. What do you want to know?

pls help

Lose weight, change pants, remove underwear, insert squatplug, give your meat a good ol rub with some baby powder. Yea boi

Lose weight or talcum powder or chafing cream or longer boxers.
Nothing else you can do really.

Chalk them

No pain - don't feel anything when standing etc, only feels weird when I'm sitting with 'proper' posture. Almost feels like a trapped nerve or something between discs?

It feels like analysis paralysis to me. You are fine, quit bitching.

Extra-wide Dockers, like Larry David wears. They're made of very soft cotton.

>lose weight
>get weak
;_;

Have severe APT &stand all day at work so there probably is something wrong but it hasn't stopped me lifting.

>APT
I thought this was a DYEL only thing. Oh wait, I'm posting on /plg/

I'm running BtM right now, and will finish it on 12th October. I was gonna test my 1rms after that.

I've got my first powerlifting comp (Push/Pull) on December 2nd, and wanted to know if there are any 6 week peaking protocols to get me into top condition on the day? I'm only doing Bench and Deadlift so ones that focus on those would be best. I would program it myself, but I have no knowledge or experience programming peaking programs.

After I got my 1rms, I was gonna start learning my RPE levels and using that to start training smarter.

Sheiko?

You're going to have to adjust as necessary

Attached: 531-Powerlifting-Meet-Peak-Plan.jpg (438x299, 38K)

I thought it was from doing 10 hour standing shifts combined with sitting on a bus/school for 7 years with terrible posture.

Gtfo plebbit, we know you're having a program party

I was gonna start running an RTS program after this comp. I still have Sheiko workouts in Excel on my PC, so I'll take a look at them. Not sure which one to follow though.

I assume they are percentages of training maxes, which I assume would be 90% of true 1rm? How many times a week am I running those work sets? I assume you'd use the same numbers for each lift.

hurr durr leddit is bad

32 is a 4 week peaking cycle

When I started I actually failed to ohp the bar for 3x5 @ 140lbs bodyweight. I benched about 65lbs x 3 x 5 and squatted about 95 x3 x 5. In short, yes OHP is hard.

now I press ~140lbs, bench ~245, and squat about 350@180lbs bodyweight. My lifts are still bad, but they're far above the average Jow Forumsitzen iirc

I am establishing an anti-bullying perimeter around this post.
Bullying is NOT allowed below this line
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>140lb press
>Far above average

Barely average for a non-lifter.

Yes those numbers are based off of your training Max not your competition Max.

You would do the competition lifts for the primary work sets once per week, depending on your supplementary choice, then you might be doing the competition lift twice. I would recommend not pushing the overhead press or the deadlift too hard on the repetition PR days

Thanks, I'll check that out. I'll probably run it after testing 4rm and 8rm for the lifts to get accurate numbers for the RPE chart.

Is there more info on how that program works anywhere?

If you've never done that kind of programming before it's retarded to run it for a 4-week peaking cycle.

The motherfuking books?

Beyond 531 has a program called the Strength Challenge which is severely underrated.

>140lb press @ 180lbs is untrained

There was a survey last year I on Jow Forums. Apparently most Jow Forumsizens haven't even hit 1/2/3/4

I've not read the books. I'll download it now and look up that Strength Challenge though, and the peak week programs.

Thanks user, I appreciate the insight.

hello friends I hope you're all having a nice evening :)

You can also check Ed Coan and Hatfield. Pretty sure they trained exclusively with peaking cycles so they must have known their stuff.

did 65kg press for 5
could not do 70kg for 1 next sesh

what the fuck am I doing

Clearly not lifting

That's good, that means the set of 5 was good stimulus for strength gains, unless you didn't rest enough, or have shit diet (including pre-workout carbs and hydration) and/or sleep

Attached: FitSurvey_separatedlifts.jpg (456x1096, 83K)

That Strength Challenge looks good. Even if it's not the best program, it's my first comp and I'm still not at qualifier levels yet so I'm not too fussed.

I'm doubling down on learning about training properly and actually doing it now cause I want to be able to qualify for the Brits next year.

seems so

I slept 10 hours both night between two session and ate a circa 300kcl surplus

Literally top 50 in the press as a twink with one year lifting. Jow Forums is a joke.

This is the Chad RP forum, what did you expect?