Should I kill myself?

Should I kill myself?

Attached: 1525203208748.png (657x600, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPL3O7NmgpI
youtu.be/9xgOwhfcxWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably

no but if you do, do it all the way because if you fail you are going to wish you succeeded

no, there's a lot of stuff you can do, just go look for something, keep trying shit.

depends. tell us your situation user

There is not a single reason for you to kill yourself unless you have some type of incurable medical condition which causes unbearable pain and renders you completely useless 24/7.

as much as I hate myself as well, I would never be able to kill myself when master pieces such as this exist

youtube.com/watch?v=xPL3O7NmgpI

simply close your eyes and listen

why user?

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

nah

No, get up, be life's abusive cocaine addicted stepdad and beat the fuck out of it.

Attached: 1535998580799.jpg (632x403, 31K)

Don't do it user
I'll miss u

Attached: 113313170726668.png (619x453, 46K)

Absolutely not user. You have a lot to live for. Keep improving yourself and your situation.

idgaf if this sounds gay but no going out without fight is for pussies. if you do anyway, dont do it like pussy, do it in style like /ourmadman/ rich did

Attached: SIMBLY EBIN.jpg (507x309, 76K)

Sure, more gains for me and everyone that hates and stands against you

No

no, dying is for fags. ASCENDING™ is for kings.

You should stay alive just in case

you should stay alive just out of curiosity where life goes

I can totally understand why people want to kill themselves. Life is like 99% meaningless bullshit, 0,75% suffering and 0,25% good times.

On the other hand there are so many open stories i want an answer to:
Will WW3 happen? Will Trump be impeachead or reelecred? Will pandas die out or learn to fuck?

You have to see life more as a story, your story and even though bad shit happens you have always the possibilty to turn your story around. If you kill yourself they win. Dont let them win.

Attached: 1517525518525.jpg (249x249, 14K)

so basically living?

Don't do it nigga. If you make it over this struggle, it'll be so fucking worth it. I'm gonna recommend 2 things that have helped me.

Step 1: Give nofap a shot, just try for one week. If on that 7th day you don't have a better appreciation for your life then it's on to step two (or you can do this first).

Step 2: take shrooms, 1.5g-2g if it's your first trip. It rewires the brain and for lack of better word, resets the areas that are making you depressed. You'll feel reborn and ALIVE after the trips worn off (and a good night's sleep).

If you wanna kill yourself, why not roid your ass off and ascend to greatness? Kill yourself by doing 10pl8 diddlys while on coke

Nothing else to do desu. Might as well

Jow Forums

>activate quantum immortality

Attached: 1534324770950[1].jpg (200x232, 17K)

No.

kek

>ending it all yourself is pussy
>waiting for age and illness to slowly kill you is alpha

>Will WW3 happen?
pretty much the only reason i didn't off myself already is this. really curious if we're going to have a big chimpout in the next 20 years.
i hope for a '17 russia chimpout but a '30 germany style chimpout is also ok.

If you have people that care about you, please don't. Your death could cause their pain and potential deaths as well. If not, sure you can kill yourself. Personally I think the idea is pretty shitty tho. Why limit yourself from achieving anything when even the smallest victories in life can feel amazing? Why end things now when you can potentially have happiness or fulfillment in the future? Also it seems pretty pointless when nature will kill you eventually anyways. Might as well have fun and follow your dreams.

Attached: caocao-098.jpg (216x268, 12K)

No user, you are worth much more alive than dead. don't kys
youtu.be/9xgOwhfcxWg

You should get some french onion soup.

I wont pretend to have any answer for you. If you really feel like there's nothing left for you, then by all means kill yourself. But if you think there is anything you still want to do or see before you die, try it out before you end it. Sorry your life isnt how you want it to be. I hope you find some level of peace whether in death or in life

There is literally no reason not to kill yourself