What is the association between this bald guy and the frog? I see them posted a lot on this forum but I don't get it...

What is the association between this bald guy and the frog? I see them posted a lot on this forum but I don't get it. Are they supposed to be gay lovers?

Attached: f0d.jpg (600x450, 30K)

Wojak is meant to represent human behavior and pepe is meant to represent human emotion

No, this is wrong.
" Are they supposed to be gay lovers?"
Yes, this is where we are going with it now. Everyone listen up they are gay lovers now.

Thanks for the info, still not quite sure I get it tho lol

they're frens original

Attached: frens.png (853x1239, 74K)

they were best frens... :(

Attached: 1531291577559.jpg (1264x1818, 356K)

These are still fuelling the gay theory

Wojack is a personification of our emotions
Pepe was originally a sad boi but he embraced the smug

Attached: 1425539400626.png (446x1088, 88K)

Wojak is a front betas put up in their day to day life.
Pepe is the true face and emotion behind Wojak.

Example :
The NEET is a pepe because he can finally get rid of all pretenses since he owes nobody anything anymore.
The Wojak is a wageslave because nobody wants to be working those jobs but he's too timid and beta to quit because of societal pressure and other problems.

When the wojak shows emotion its either clearly being repressed while he shows his emotion or it is over the top with tears flowing from either frustration or sadness.

This is shown to indicate the welled up emotions of wojak breaking through his front. Pepe always shows his emotion in a very dramatic way because r that's what's hiding behind Wojak.

When wojak rages, pepe rages but when pepe rages, wojak is inclined to keep it inside until he snaps.

Fresco is another meme of a wojak having convinced himself this is what he actually wants in life, but his blood struck eyes and stressed expression show that even though he warped his inner pepe, he's still coping.

But boomer jak exist along side with Fresco too

>bald guy
>frog
>forum

It's over isn't it

Attached: 1494228813887.jpg (239x211, 12K)

What happened to threads like this getting saged and trolled? Why are you spoonfeeding these newfag redditors?
Lurk more OP.

Pepe represents inhumanity, while Wojak represents the humanity we still have.

It's been over for at least 4 years
Death rattles before then, but fully dead at least that long

Pepe was originally happy. Feels Good Man predates Feels Bad Man.

Imagining a friend like this now.
Please send more if you have them

Attached: 1533860081404.jpg (479x640, 57K)

I would be your friend although sometimes I don't talk much and my memory isn't so good due to a brain injury.

>4 years
I think it's funny how newfags constantly start using later and later dates for when Jow Forums died, usually it's just the year they joined. It died for good in 2012 retards, and the real original Jow Forums died in 2007.

It's a joke, mvjrek.

Is it though? It look like bait but I honestly don't know anymore.

They represent the duality of Jow Forums.
Wojak is the emotional turmoil we all face. Grief, isolation, misanthropy, misunderstanding. He embodies indulgence in our negative and fragile sides.
Pepe embodies the opposite. He is the fiery mischeif and elation we derive from our endeavours. He is smugness, public presence, trolling, and BTFOing. Through him we indulge our darker and thicker skinned sides.
Never before these characters has the duality of our essence as Jow Forums scum been so well represented. They are the latest stage (and possibly final) in the symbolism of what Jow Forums stands for.

They're both dumb characters drawn awhile ago that got turned into a meme and the dumbasses here can't decide on what they actually represent because they represent nothing. Wojak was just a feelsgoodman and pepe was a feelsbadman.

That's OK I'm not very good at talking anyway. You have discord?

Where do Apu, Spurdo, and Gondola fit into all of this?

Yes, hear hear!

Lurk moar, newfag. Visible sage.