I was in prison for non violent drug offenses

I was in prison for about 4 years, since 2014, i got out recently in july, ask me anything.

Attached: apupepe.jpg (598x480, 50K)

This board became shit user. Plebbit made sure of it.

What did you miss most while in prison? What did you do first when you got out? What are you going to do with your life now?

are the whole buttfucking things real ? Was it a comfy or a violent prison ? Welcome back btw

Probably my family
Nothing really, i just did what i did before i went to prison, being a loner and such
Idk really, probably get a job, start a new life, idk yet.

it was a normal prison not a lot of people got raped only a few rare instances of stabbings and fights.

why did you go to prison

yes i know this thread is probably bait

Is the race prison gang shit real?

Non violent drug offenses, i already stated, i was caught with some cocaine and some other drugs i forget about.

At the prison you were held prisoner at, did people smoke weed? If so, how would they get it? Was it like in The Shawshank Redemption?

nope, you couldnt smuggle anything in there, no weed, no pills, just cigarettes

Is rape as common as people say?

Not really, no, but they did show us rape prevention videos and stuff like that.

Did you drop the soap and open up for the KARA BOGA like a good wh*te boi should?

Describe the typical day of your prison life.

What was the most memorable experience during those 4 years?

Did you have to work hard?

Any advice or tips you could give anyone going in the joint?

Normal everyday life, but without freedom
Probably meeting my mom and talking to her in prison
Not really, just lived life and waited for the days to go by, in prison you can work or not work its pretty simple

my mom wasnt in prison btw, she just came as a visitor and talked to me hope that clears that up

Keep cool and wait for the time to pass.

RIP nigger I was caught with a gram of 'cocaine' this year (actually speed but the police are dumb fucking niggers) and got a 1 year suspended sentence. 4 years for possession would make me actually stab someone in jail

Well that's just shitty advice after 4 years you can't think of anything better? You larping faggot kys

Neat, so the Murricans do have a way to NEET, which is just getting put into prison.

Yeah, i really cant to be frank with you man, i just did that, i honestly just waited and waited and it was fine.

>get busted and convicted

But the police are the dumb ones. Right. Lmao.

Kek keep judging from moms basement you probably wish deep down you could get drugs but are too much of a loser to get any so you act like theyre evil.

Also, all they had to do was test it properly. That's why they're dumb. Or did I get the deal of a lifetime getting a whole fucking gram of coke for $8

>tfw I got stopped by the cops and searched a few minutes after i put some MDMA I had on me down next to a tree

feelsgoodman. I'd be in jail right now if I didn't make that tiny decision.

Attached: fueh9823h2.jpg (500x348, 43K)

I bet you missed the PC and the internet.

It's the only major difference between NEETbots and prisoners anyways....and the lack of privacy.

>you probably wish deep down you could get drugs but are too much of a loser to get any
You can get them off the internet delivered to your house faggot, quit talking shit like you're escobar

When you quit talking like you're Jesus I will

ok i'm guessing you either got caught transporting a lot of drugs, or you were already on probation for drug offenses. almost no one goes to jail for first time drug charges unless they were moving pounds.

Yeah, i was transporting some coke from a friend of mine unsurprisingly he got prison time to aswell, as i ratted him out.

You're such a gay cunt that you don't even realize it, seriously unironically and wholeheartedly consider suicide

Hahaha someone's a bit butthurt but should've expected that considering your superiority complex is bigger than Everest

Cry more bitch

>Cry more bitch
But I'm not even crying so you just played yourself moron

Sounds like tears to me

Stop talking shit m8 you're just mad that you come across as a someone who thinks he's king shit because he was convicted with drugs before, get a life and quit wasting everyone's time

Youre wasting your own time mate I have plenty of time to do with as I wish and I chose to spend it making a little bitchnigger cry. Also:

>you're still crying.

>Youre
It's actually "You're" for your information you stupid nigger

Both of y'all such sensitive little bitches lmao. Have some bengay butt hurt cream.. fags

When you ratted your friend out did it help your case?
Will he kill you?

How old are you now?
Did you cry when you heard you will lose 4 years of life in prison? I think i would be crying if that happened to me

Don't call others fags it's very insensitive

He's still serving since he had way more drug charges then me, also i doubt he will, and no it didnt really lol
Yes, the thought of being alone and confined in a small room for days on end only getting out to eat and "socalize" was hell on earth to me

Shit...well i wish you find your path and live a happy good life fren

Attached: 1493915764178.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

>Yes, the thought of being alone and confined in a small room for days on end only getting out to eat and "socalize" was hell on earth to me
Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1533055588577.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

>acts like a fucking retard
>gets called out
>"reeeeeeeee stop talking down to me"
I wished they killed you in jail and just got it over with.

>y'all
You have to go back

Attached: 1533506578722.jpg (712x1024, 211K)