Kathy! how is your morning

Kathy! how is your morning

Attached: yande.re 441081 pantyhose sweater tagme takamichi.jpg (2500x3571, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/username/rugga/
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz mia/
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz jp
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/trevor
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/german shitposters
archive.4plebs.org/s4s/search/username/nick/
archived.moe/qa/thread/1421009/#1421127
archived.moe/qa/thread/1316249/#1316388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thread created less than 2 minutes after the previous one
Died off page 10

um, nice observation. i guess?

Yet more retarded coordinated shitposting, discord raiding and epic oldies "ironic" turboshitposting page 10 bumps. Fucking retarded "ironic" spam meta commentary

You're going to break character and go on the rampage again I bet

Attached: 1534438146225.png (1592x1792, 1.41M)

Again these people have admitted to their line of reasoning.

nice job user. keep up the work

tranny racebaiting
fembot threads
larp threads
pretending to be underage
homosexuality threads
homosexuality hate threads
femboys
incest posters like

shitting up the board vengefully and in a coordinated spammy fashion because the mods moved their shit from /a/

le epic oldfags think the site is so shit now i'll make it even worse for everyone by posting nonsense every hour of every day

Attached: image2.png (1578x763, 593K)

3 days ago

More of the exact same copypaste spam threads, pre-planned nonsense and discord ads. Coordinated, pre-planned posting of complete nonsense constantly. Fucking retarded "ironic" spam meta commentary

Attached: image3.png (1367x330, 247K)

maybe i spam the same thing enough i'll get an invite to your epic shitposting club

As implied above, this is spam based in gimmick-posting, again the repetition is what drives others to adopt the gimmick, impersonators follow and this is the result. These are hardcore, dedicated roleplayers.
In my interview with the alai ice cream sex spammer he was quite eloquent

Attached: image.png (1500x700, 372K)

I don't have a club. Although I did start a new discord for my area.

Again this isn't consistent with the "character" that is developed and posted as on the board. They drop all pretense of the character and start posting like you would expect when challenged.

Makes you wonder who the sad bastards posting this shit every day, 24 hours a day really are. Larping, racebait, discord, underage posters, teens, sadboys and fembots are all these sad cunts.

coordinated self-aware ironic shitposting by people whofeel that they have outgrown the site mentality but still deign to post here, people like these guys

The lengths you will go to justify this behaviour are mind boggling, I legitimately believe you are mentally ill on a level beyond the characters you portray.

le epic trole, psyop bullshit

Attached: image.png (1469x682, 488K)

Glad to know im not the only one who noticed this spam. Its coming from a discord channel where users get "points" for spamming Jow Forums. They have to create threads and then provide archive links to the admins to prove how many replies they got. Depending on the amount of replies they can get points which can use to customize their flairs, get janitor status, their own sub channels etc.

This isnt new. I remember many years ago during the pony spam we managed to discover the forum the spammers were coming from. I think they could also redeem their points for games on steam and other gifts. But it went private shortly afterwards

I want to know who the fuck benefits from this. Must be someone who holds a grudge against Jow Forums as a whole.

how do you type all of these so fast? you post like every second

boards.fireden.net/_/search/username/rugga/
There are a lot of similarities to be found within the other 'chronic shitposting' clique.
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz mia/
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/hanz jp
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/trevor
archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/german shitposters

They have been doing it for the good part of a decade, some of them since 2005-6 post-revival. It's fucking retarded but don't underestimate the level of autism some people have here.

This kind of nonsense, I mean, where 'characters' have destroyed entire boards and reshaped them as part of an organized shitposting effort.

It's the same kind of mentality behind the discord, trap, tranny, interracial spam threads over the last year and a half.

Look at /x/ or /qa/ (ie Hanz, Trevor), where a single gimmick, individual or small group has completely reshaped the board with extremely dedicated and consistent spamming spreadsheeted into specific timeframes.

Attached: images.png (600x600, 445K)

I've never posted on /x/ before tho

Attached: 5b62cd5f5a23f133c01dafdd02ba38d7.jpg (800x800, 98K)

Again you're not acting consistently with the gimmick.

The sad bastards posting this shit every day, 24 hours a day. Larping, racebait, discord, underage posters, teens, sadboys and fembots are all these people.

Attached: images7.png (1512x624, 505K)

gimmick? what do you mean

I've never accused you of posting on /x/, I'm implying that you have adopted a similar mentality to the posting effort that you and your friends are expressing on Jow Forums. It is a very unique and similar style of spamming which is very dangerous as the mods are ill equipped to deal with it and people will have no idea what the fuck is going on until its too late. Your character is being, as someone else said of you in another thread, a "schizophrenic who posts the same thing every day". This is a dangerous gimmick as it will encourage and has already encouraged shitposting to develop around it in turn. You and your friends have also consistently broken character in past threads which further points to gimmickposting and coordinated shitposting

This has been a tried and tested tactic on this site for the good part of the last decade, and is used as a pretense for posting complete nonsense under this guise. This was also the root of the "trap war" that was being run on Jow Forums earlier this year, and the Reiko drama. Entirely self orchestrated on discord/himasugi/related channels and being shilled for absolutely no reason other than to stir shit.

oh, sorry. im not playing a character. im just an avoidant schizo wishing my big sister a good day. i also dont have any friends

Cool beans, you've gotten all this and now what? Does it even matter I can guarantee you haven't done anything to stop it and won't do anything to stop it
Hyacinth #0421

Attached: 1532986163762.jpg (1129x590, 385K)

why are you using a website dedicated to discussions with multiple anonymous users to talk privately to someone?
kill yourself

that's quite an entrance mr anime tripfag.

feel free to keep running with it

you can see this
See this thread for what I'm talking about. The board is unsustainable.

I've linked to the threads I've made comments on together, if you want to start from the beginning I'd suggest these ones in particular

Retarded coordinated trap/incest spam shitposting brigade

Attached: catalog2.png (1500x717, 837K)

>feel free to keep running with it
alright then

It's the same people who have effectively dedicated the last decade of their live to building a consistent personality and trend to their inane nonsense posting on the board. Every single one of these people has, understandably, way too much time on their hands and dedicates a significant portion of their time to building up "gimmicks" or other ridiculous storylines around which they post nonsense threads constantly.

Further rooted in a deep-seated spat with the site management (by all means not implying kathyposter/related are part of this original core group of shitposters). However as implied in the /qa/ thread, they feel that 24/7 "funposting" on Jow Forums is justified due to them considering it a "containment board" or garbage dump for incels. Spam is spam at the end of the day, whether these individuals are really mentally ill no lifers or just no lifers pretending to be mentally ill no lifers.

Here we go again. The autism train has no breaks.

Attached: 1477322898925.jpg (679x980, 127K)

>mr.anime tripfag
Just call me trap, furry, anime, astrology, Pepsi, tripfag. Mr. Anime tripfag was my father

Attached: 1533829302649.jpg (492x329, 29K)

There's no way to get rid of these people. Theyre completely fucked in the head.

I don't know why he keeps posting in my threads about this stuff.

Attached: de9d4b210bd711749a36d5e88a2e8832.jpg (1384x1947, 1.22M)

Again they consistently fall back on this kind of self-aware, snide break of character when challenged at all. Same in the /qa/ thread, same here as in this exchange which as I said in another thread I would welcome any serious replies as to implications of of. The people who spam these threads do it through different off-site channels as self-admitted in another coy post How they broke character like this and started talking board politics, when they're supposed to be someone who would be none the wiser on these things? Fucking bizarre exchange I would like to draw attention to specifically, how irony and "never was your board" is mentioned by such a person, like they're someone else entirely. Referencing things you wouldn't assume they would have any knowledge of.

Again how angry people get when their little larp is exposed, they will break character immediately and start getting angry at the slightest hint of awarekness or non-irony.

Again the fact that irony was dropped again in this one same thread is telling

Attached: 1534301393997.png (681x428, 30K)

i dont know why ur reading so much into that thread we talked in. i called you an aspie because you were trying to gatekeep an alternative /b/.

again this nature of this shitposting is thinly veiled in gimmick posting
Again a rare but not unprecedented character break from the discord teen faggots. Fucking epic larp as schizophrenic discord teenagers

again refer to this exchange
where they have admitted to coordinated brigading/shitposter.

Attached: 1534401208459.png (801x429, 133K)

Again you are openly breaking character now and admitting to this behaviour.

i'll add that in addition to using a gimmick (that you have now openly deviated from by breaking character) you or one of you is a serial ban evader as demonstrated yesterday wherein 3 of these threads were deleted in a row

again this is coordinated shitposting owing to a vendetta against the moderation, as you yourself explained surprisingly eloquently on /qa/, and certain decisions made with regards to threads you participated in.

i dont know what you mean by breaking character. im not an actor lol. if youre so annoyed by all these threads you keep cross linking why dont you report them or go to /qa/? seems kind of pathetic to do it here

If you're not a spammer how about explaining who the fuk this "Kathy" person is? If it's someone who you were orbiting and ghosted you, you should have chatlogs or screencaps of your conversations. Because it sounds like you're making this shit up to play a character

why would i show some random autist on the internet my personal chatlogs tho

They have explained consistently who Kathy is for the past year. It's part of the gimmick, hence why I;m terming it breakin character to deviate from it

Again when challenged these people betray the person behind the "gimmick" or "character" by demonstrating awareness on evading the robot, quoting to bypass the filter etc. The whole idea that you would come to the idea to pretend to be teenagers, schizos, discordfags, traps etc. and spam the board with this shit 24/7 is simply demented. There is a marked difference between meta-spamming and nonsenseposting, guess which it is you're doing? If you are eloquent enough to justify your obsessive shitposting on here, you are evidently more self-aware than you let on and are coordinating these ridiculous threads constantly.

A literal ape could learn to bypass the filter. I don't know what that is supposed to indicate when the most brain dead insane motherfucker could easily learn to bypass it.

The answer is, of course, it is garbage spreadsheeting and spamming of the same consistent threads themed around particular topics, hence why this is actively dangerous to the participation of others posters in active threads on the board. As this thread was posted less than 2 minutes after your last one died, I assume you know what I'm talking about. These threads are spammed with a particular developed gimmick or lore behind them in order to provide a background to their repeated posting.

The people I'm addressing in this thread are not the only offenders. I'll refer to more examples over the last few days
Another retarded shitposter personality thread

As discussed before this is a spreadsheeter /jp/-[s4s] "funposting" gimmick, not real orbiting

see
Also ties in with the tranny racebait thread spam

the same people making the racebait threads, who funpost on [s4s] and make shitposts and ban-evade on /jp/.

This was big on saturday or friday night, the catalog was filled with them. Tyrone9in and the others were taking part (also coincidentally knew all about the discord/Brooke orbiting thing somehow and were talking about it in their threads)

wow, i cant tell if youre a real person or just a bot. this is so surreal and sad

Again it rests on an admittedly poor example, however there is a marked difference between the personality and aura of mental illness evoked by the "theme" of the threads, and the actual off-topic posting by the OP of said threads even to use Rem/kathyposter as an example of this

These posts do not mesh with the gimmick which has, over the past year, been built up or the "lore" of the shitposts.

Based, please keep blowing this faggot the fuck out

And ironically this has been said of you consistently for the last year. You've broken character and cracked, your posts even in this thread are markedly deviant from anything which you have posted prior to this coming to light, ultimately.

Been browsing this site for 11+ years
People who try to make themselves known by namefagging, tripfagging or avatarfagging always, without fail, turn out to be mentally ill schizos

Sadly the site has gotten too big and their posts are not visible enough for the staff to take action

The gimmick being you have dedicated enough time every day to spam these threads consistently, as seen in the catalog screenshots and in
Which other posters have described as having an eerie or feeling of mental illness, which is instead the "gimmick" behind the thread as opposed to the nature of the people posting them. These people are pre-texting the spam and inane shitposting with a background which has been used on many boards many times for the same purpose.

i feel kinda bad for you user. i hope you get better.

Ultimately having posted on /x/ since its inception I am all too familiar with this particular type of spreadsheeter gimmickposting. There is a marked divide between even the most mentally ill of posters here, think hanz or the anti-buddha, who consistently spend 19+ hours a day spamming nonsense, and those unable to actively participate in imageboard culture at all. And this is, ultimately, where the problem lies. These people are self-aware enough to participate actively in the board culture, and are able but unwilling to contribute to the board beyond spamming inane nonsense, and worse, will actively break "character" and go to extreme lengths to justify their shitposting when challenged.

You're really based user. Keep up the good work. Keep exposing these fucking parasites ruining Jow Forums.

>coming from you
You spam threads about some (likely imaginary) fucking roastie called "Kathy" every single day, every hour, because you can't accept she doesn't want to talk to you. I hope YOU get better, buddy.

This is evidenced by the serial ban evasion practices of the people in this thread, the break of character and fall back to a more typical and knowledgable type of poster when challenged at all, and the conversations held here and on /qa/, where the "character" behind the gimmick loses all pretense and it goes from spamming "Kathy! how is your morning" to someone not there, to this
Which is extremely ironic.

right, good luck user

And who the fuck says that???
I hate you so much. Kill yourself you fucking stupid retard kathy bitch spammer. why no one fucking bans this guy??? what the fuck is going on?

you sound like youre feeling a bit epic

I hope this makes sense on some level, even if I may not have conveyed it quite well. Spamming is spamming ultimately, however many levels of irony or spreadsheeted gimmick lore go into the background of said consistent spam. It is the same of this, the "ironic" discordfagging as seen in
And other odd "personas" used as a pretense for shitting up the board with inane nonsense.

The fact that this conversation is even being held represents a deviation from the gimmick and an admission of what is effectively a coordinated shitposting effort, more or less.

kathy is a bitch and sucks my dick everyday

Take it up with the mods, maybe on /qa/ even if you have to. These fags really are shitting up the board too much.

/qa/ is not really very reliable since it has fallen to much of the same tactics seen here. The weebspammer (Trevor) is another example I've drawn on to highlight this kind of behaviour. The reiko trap spam earlier this year was another example of this precontext for brigading or invasion of the board on some level, however Jow Forums has not been "settled" by invaders since the feels threads on /b/ got moved here and this went from anti-/b/ to the unofficial "depression" board. Jow Forums is in a very precarious position right now, since the "theme" of the board risks changing again unless this is addressed. Having been here since before the original deletion I've seen how small groups of indviduals can effectively sway opinion and posting styles in wuch a way that the board culture is changed dramatically, and if it is done without purpose this risks making the board [even] worse.

Oh well, have fun talking to yourself in my threads then. i can use the entertainment

And I'll again address the people who make these spreadsheeted threads and say, again, having posted on /x/ I have spoken to many genuinely unwell people. There are a lot here as well. However this is again used as a fall-back and pretense for obnoxious spamming which makes any semblance of interesting original content (the original purpose of the board) or discussion simply impossible to some level. There is no greater admission of guilt than the conversations and cracks to the personas developed which these discussions have so far produced, all the more so from the self-aware nature which has transitioned from the previously "ethereal" or unengaged nature of these spam threads. This kind of behaviour wouldn't be called out on, say, [s4s] since it's board culture.

But addressing the creators of spam threads here like this one, and getting replies like "cringe and bluepilled" back can be taken as an admission of shitposting regardless of any gimmick behind it.

Like, if I called out the anti-buddha like this he wouldn't respond out of character on the same level as these people since he is genuinely unwell and would in turn relate the topic to his obsession.

But this new wave (past 1-2 years) of spreadsheeters on Jow Forums are self-aware on a level it can be taken as vindictive.

This kind of complete break from character can be taken as an admission of coordinated shitposting.

>This kind of complete break from character
youve said that like a million times now like it means something

I suspect Trevor is just a name/persona the spammers have hijacked.

The original Trevor was a guy who used to post normal stuff on /jp/, until one day he got doxxed by accident (Facebook filenames I believe) and started getting memed everywhere. Whenever a shit thread was made people would flock to it and post "Trevor did this" and post his pic to harass him.

The original Trevor probably doesn't even browse the site anymore

Trevor still posts sometimes but off-trip, he posts on his spin offs a lot but his "friends" like to use him as a pretext for invasion, again adopting a similar gimmick to the one described in this thread. "Trevor" still does the same tactics described in these threads (keeping nonsense on the front page, page10 bumps) according to the IRC logs
archived.moe/qa/thread/1421009/#1421127
archived.moe/qa/thread/1316249/#1316388
But again the "gimmick" around Trevor getting janitors fired for mental breakdowns can be traced to the gimmick behind the shitpost.

You're giving him too much credit. He's just spamming these threads in hopes that his 'friend' will add him back. The only time he breaks character is when his threads start displaying his truly vindictive and angry self, when he starts blogging about being 'used'.

That we're having this conversation at all represents a break from the gimmick you have been until now consistent in presenting in spam threads like this one,

The fact that your thought pattern is this consistent, and you still deign to post this inane nonsense, is telling that you are as much a shitposter as people who spam cp or literal dog shit in the catalog on other boards constantly.

yes, thats me. evil and vindictive.

Stupid Rem, thinks he's still innocent.

i never said i was innocent tho

Again this is the "gimmick" and not the "poster" behind the gimmick, the conversation in this thread and in those linked is a deviation. In the IRC there is hesitation to delete threads such as this because there is a belief in the "genuinity" of the reasoning behind the post, no matter how spammy the content. But when the genuinity is removed, it becomes spam as any other and may be considered as such.

How do I start an circlejerk?

I have consitently demonstrated the same spreadsheeted, patterned behaviour to threads such as this, and other unrrelated spammy "gimmick" threads with specific personas or lore attached to them, in order to expose that they continue to follow fairly typical and proto-typical styles to their creation and following. They will be created no later than 20 minutes after they fall from page 10, or else they will be bumped form page 10 consistently to maximize the attention they get. This was first seen in the "craig" post phenomenon where a non-existant individual was memed as being behind these shitposts; whilst the individual may not have existed it exposed a consistent pattern such as in the Reiko Trap threads, where a fictional background to that kid's suicide was presented as fact and taken seriously simply due to dedicated shitposting based in gimmickposting.

The "gimmick" is a guy who is posting this spam in the hope his friend will add him back.

The "person" is someone who sits at their computer, thinks "i'll spam the same shitthread again now, it's fallen from page10".

This is again, as previously stated, different from other characters I've met and spoken to here, where the persona and the gimmick are as one, as is the case with people like /x/'s Hanz who is genuinely mentally ill and as such the pretext for his serial ban evasion and spam is different, as is not self-aware on the same level as the posters here are.

You sound more schizo than OP, and OP is actually a schizo.

Again this is kind of the point, the OP is "schizo" on the level that it is a pretext for spreadsheeted gimmickposting, and is used to justify consistent spamming of nonsense on the board to the point where individuals will take the schizophrenia as a justification for the thread and allow its entrenchment in board culture, which is the exact same tactics seen in things like trap spam, frogposting (which has become entrenched), the weebspammer on /qa/ (which was originally one person, a trevor impersonator, but inspired others and now qa is a jp colony) etc

The risk of entrenchment is always present, and Jow Forums could risk going from the OC board colonized by frog/feelsposters to another ironyweeb/schizospam/trap board very easily unless thiskind of behaviour is named and called out.

>tfw mods won't ban this shit
fucking 'schizo' sympathizers

I'm not going to say Jow Forums was ever "good" but at its heart it is the OC board and this spam is the anathema to this in a sense. I've named /qa/ as an example to watch out for but I will also name /x/ which went from the creepypasta board, to blue /b/, to the schizo board in a period of transition due to the same kind of spreadsheeted nonsenseposting. Now /x/ is considered one of the worst boards on the site due to how bad its gotten with unironic "magic" and schizophrenia threads and such, which were originally larping or gimmick posting which went out of control and ruined the board.

>Constant slight variations to the name "Kathy"

Yeah this is obviously intentional filter avoiding, for some purpose.

Exactly, I had named this tactic before in a previous thread. The level of awareness for filter evasion is there, however the gimmick is used as a pretense to avoid suspicion and it being considered on the same level as, say, people who post this kind of nonsense

Ultimately, action is rooted in consequence, and the only point at which "gimmick" posting transcends being a pretext for spam is when it begins to affect the real, and they are at this point able to demonstrate consistently to the board that they are more than yet another character posting with a gimmick, hence why I named people like Hanz earlier who has been swatted multiple times on camera for threatening to kill himself, Eggman who has vlogged his life experiences constantly etc. - it is at this point that the character transcends the board and becomes an actual pretense for entrenchment in board culture

Even then, however, there is a detachment as some level. Thinking of the shuaiby suicide, even, there is no consistent or "real" evidence linking his suicide to the trap harem, for example, beyond the spreading of rumors on an imageboard, which again detaches the actual occurrence (the suicide) from its presence on the board. This is a very dangerous concept since it can, as said, be used as a pretext for dedicated gimmickposting. The person, Trevor, exists but there are those who will adopt the "character" of being him or allied to him in order to develop a gimmick or reasoning for the shitposts, the Reiko trap spam was grounded in the reasoning of the suicide stream, Hanz "followers" on /x/ etc - there has to be a consistent "real" outside of the board in order for there to be a valid basis to the consistent, dedicated ironic shitposting.

You are "real" on this level since you have exposed yourself to some level, although your gimmick was spamming your face everywhere back in the day, you have actually spoken to people and acknowledged them on a level removed from this consistent flood of shit and spam that has overtaken the board recently.

The discord-coordinated spamming is not real to this level, which makes it alien, and toxic to board culture until it is able to demonstrate a proper "real" existence.

Ultimately, the criticality of the OP of this thread, for example, is rooted in a level of self-awareness which should lead to this kind of thread being considered "funposting outside of [s4s]" and grounds for being treated as such, as it stands, this is simply spreadsheeted, preplanned spamming of inane nonsense for the sake of it, with the "lore" to the post itself being disregarded. And yeah you can reply to this and say "you sound crazy" or "you're autistic", but the only ones who would do so are those with a level of self-awareness which does not excuse this level of obsessive shitposting.

And therein the problem lies. I can name very few recognizable "characters" who post here I would consider to be on a level where this is considered actually part of their character and not an affixed gimmick, actual true schizoposters are few and far between, it seems.

And I don't mean by the diagnosis since a lot of people here have it, I mean through characterization and thread spamming, as seen most prominently on /x/ more than other any board. If you're not on the level where you're at risk of getting detained, as in the case of a few /x/ characters, you're not really at the level where this behavior is excusable on any level.

who are you to decide what's excusable on Jow Forums and what's not?

I can't, but ultimately it would be occams razor to assume most "robots" don't understand/want to see/even regard this kind of thing

Or otherwise hide it immediately. Jow Forums is the OC board after all, and this isn't against the rules nor would I propose it be banned, i'm simply calling out the equivalent to somebody smearing shit on the walls every day that most people would be simply polite enough to ignore.

At the end of the day, I'm as entitled to call out dedicated shitposting outside of [s4s] as much as they are to do so.

The fact that multiple "characters" I've called out before have flocked to this thread is telling, ultimately it is coordinated and self-aware on a level where the spamming may be considered vindictive.

Again, a level of self-awareness to these posts is telling on a level others simply do not have. A few weeks ago I called out a particular post, I no longer have it since archive is down, wherein the post was using fairly typical "emoji, text speak" on Jow Forums, like :3, ^^ etc. - Again, not that uncommon, however the kicker here is that this was being done UNIRONICALLY. This is the biter, since there is a level of dissonance associated with the level of self awareness needed to be on Jow Forums, on Jow Forums itself, and to be unaware on the level where they feel it is ok to do this without getting called out. However, since it was assumed to be ironic in this case (it was a girl posting about discord), anons ignored it and conversation carried on as normal.

What the posters of these spreadsheeted nonsense threads are doing, however, is demonstrating a typical level of self-awareness to be expected of someone who posts here. They'll use memes, post wojaks or avatarfag with anime screenshots etc - this in turn portrays the person behind the "gimmick" or the spam thread as being fully aware or in control of what they are doing. Thinking about this, they have enough cognition to fill in the captcha, pick the little image they choose to post with and click submit, which however they do it they do it regardless. A genuine example of the "character" portrayed by spammers such as the OP would have difficulty in doing so, as do some frequent /x/ characters, which in turn belies the coordinates and disassociative nature of the post and the character behind it.

Again, this level of self-awareness does not excuse the posting of threads like this
Which just popped up in the catalog. Ironic nonsense

Attached: image.png (910x430, 125K)

The catalog now, again the thought process which goes into a lot of these threads could typify them as spamming on a vindictive level.

Attached: image.png (1558x674, 708K)

Which in turn leads to "irony" or "self-awareness" being used by these people as a excuse for yet another batch of self-aware vindictive cretins trying to pull a fast one on the board by pretending to be black people, trannies, women and other bullshit and putting another nail in the coffin.

This is the "rightful" mentality, I would add, behind that "he posted it again" Bane copypasta. Kind of a bad example though because Bane is funny to some people, its a meme, multiple people enjoy it and make OC with it, it's fine. Who can honestly say they enjoy seeing

Unless its some ironic "everyday until you like it" fuckery. Look everyone, he posted it again.