Tfw you just want to become friends with a fembot

>tfw you just want to become friends with a fembot

Attached: ggaas.jpg (592x553, 36K)

w.we can be friends if you want user

all you want is puccy puccy puccy
don't lie you disgusting dickhead

>tfw you just want friends

Attached: 1531287222497.png (732x772, 70K)

>tfw i have no friends

I've been posting on /cgl/ a lot lately. It has a majority female population. I don't cosplay at all, but it feels nice to know I'm talking to a girl, and they're nice most of the time.

no you dont. Its in your nature as a man to want to procreate. If it were not that exact factor, then what reason would you have wanting a female friend rather then a male one?

I'll be your friend if you're a discordfag.

i am! give me your name/number femanon

I'm too paranoid and I need to make a throwaway. Post yours here and I'll add you. I promise.

iktf, i get feels and almost butterflies in my belly talking to a girl because it happens so rarely

i'm also paranoid so i'll make a thowaway myself if that's okay! give me a couple mins

Okay I'm waiting. You will know it's me because my username starts with L and my tag ends with 352

I want a below average fembot to friendzone and enslave me, to satisfy my friendzone/femdom/findom fetish. I want to be made to buy her gifts and kiss her feet

>tfw your internet friend fembot hasn't spoken to you for 5 years because you abused her (in a non sexual and platonic manner)
>tfw you still think of her (platonically) every day and have (completely coincidental and nom-symbolic) sex dreams about her

alright so my discord name is Mr. Krabs

i hope you can find me

Attached: happy.jpg (400x388, 102K)

Alright, will add you in a little bit

A fembot friend would be great, but they seem to ghost pretty reliably, so you run that risk. You're better of finding a gal somewhere else on the internet.

>tfw you genuinely enjoyed a conversation with a "femanon"
>tfw you don't actually care who they are, just want a friend
>tfw you'll probably never speak to them again.

Attached: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>work out every day
>see women pulling off stupid manuevers in the gym
>watch as other people sperg out trying to talk to them
>watch as skinny skeleton boys are dragged around just to hold their bags while they work out
>laugh internally as these people worship other living creatures simple for a hole in their crotch

don't give in, anons. There's nothing to gain from speaking to women. Only more to lose.

Attached: 3574F0F3-0B2C-4E1C-BBA9-BB2E180B9AC9.png (800x500, 552K)

t.you

Grow up you disgusting predator

Attached: IMG_2119.jpg (479x491, 52K)

A fembot friend would be pretty cool.

What is the point in making throwaway discords??? To be double anonymous????

Throwaway discords are one time use them you get ghosted

The only person who bothered to use one did ghost me so point taken