Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fae8gvRiiCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oatmeal

Coffee

don't

nothing

1% chocolate milk

When I was cutting I tried an experimental diet where you dont put shit in your mouth constantly, I had my doubts but It worked.

12 eggs

1500 calories is too low.

But if you insist, eat the 1500 calories in 1 meal. You don't want to be spiking insulin and causing cravings with micro-meals throughout the day. You want all the calories to be consumed in 1 meal at the end of the day.

OMAD? Or just standard IF?

Don't eat breakfast, just drink a coffee.

If you don't eat...

1x oatmeal
1x 250g quark with berries

...You can just quit right now

Half cup oat meal soaked in milk, 2 tbsp greek yogurt, one ripe banana, and 2 tbsp no sugar all natural peanut butter, allll mixed together
Then some kind of scramble with eggs and veggies thats the rest of your macros. (For ex. I had fishermans eggs w/ oysters spinach bell peppers scrambled in butter.. Topped with salsa and cottage cheese)
And i always eat 1.5 cups of steamed broccoli with every meal because i want to turn into a broccoli someday real soon

2 packets of Quaker instant oats or 100 grams of all bran original, either with 250ml of milk. Both of those are very filling and will get you through the morning until lunch and they're 400 calories

>What do you eat for breakfast on a cut?
put part-baked bread roll into oven, forget about it for 30min, come back to coal.
Try again, forget that one as well.
Give up.

Let me know if you need more recipes for cutting.

Attached: 20120818_181804.jpg (3264x2448, 2.58M)

Weetabix or cheerios with fruit

Based

Anyone eat oatmeal with water instead of milk? Or is that too masochistic?

I've tried with and without and I cant tell a difference, I prefer to save the calories

>this

Oatmeal with water is tasteless slop. You have to put a mountain of sugar and toppings on to make it edible. Oatmeal with milk you can pretty much eat plain (though I usually add a couple of tsps of honey).

I enjoy dumping frozen berries into it, low cal and makes it edible or even tasty

Why do you people recommend not to breakfast? Are you retarded? in cut i eat 300 kcals 6 times a day

This has to be a fucking meme.

I'm in 1200 a day. I just eat a cup of oats or skip it for a bigger lunch

Eggs Benedict

4 eggs avocado and whole meal bread then I fast for the next 20 hours

2MAD.

How the fuck do you fit a satisfying dinner into 300 cals? A steak's like 200 cals and that's without sides.

Breakfast and dinner or lunch and dinner?

>breaking the fast

>6'4'' 220 lbs
>cutting on 3000 calories a day
Feels good to not be a twink. Also to the people that cut at 1500 or 1200, don't you exercise? I kept upping my calories trying to find maintenance. I need almost 4k to maintain my weight.

After workout meal and dinner couple hours later.

I'm at 2200kcals or something.
Not really counting my intake.

-coffee
-oats with milk and blueberries or 3 boiled eggs

-Ultra zero drink or vitamin water
-surimi sticks or greek yoghurt + vanilla yoghurt

-sweet potato + fish or meat + greens (sprouts/brocolli/spinach)

- protein shake with milk

my cut breakfasts

Attached: 38482592_2248441082052591_7063497275061829632_n (1).jpg (2448x3264, 459K)

Mangos

I do. Food is not supposed to be for your taste.

I'm eating a 1500-1600 Kcal on my cut as well. I eat half a cup oats or a cup of beans.

youtube.com/watch?v=fae8gvRiiCM

For dinner?

I do 28 proteins, 8 fats and 25 carbs, every 3h varying, chessee chicken, avocados, rice etc

sometime it helps having something in your mouth. try chewing gum or sucking your bf's dick op

Coffee, oats with blueberries and honey and oats cookies with peanut butter (sugar free).

This

>Not eating oatmeal for bulk
ShiggyDiggyDoo

Attached: 1530237711975.jpg (530x507, 48K)

Oatmeal is drenched with pesticides.
It's unsafe to eat now.

nothing, just tea

Not my oatmeal made in france :)

Nothing. You'll feel much more fulfilled on intermittent fasting. Eat a light lunch and a hearty dinner

>i eat 300 kcals 6 times a day
That sounds miserable

Carbs without no protein while cutting? I do oats and 4 eggs while bulking. I drop the oats while cutting.

Stop watching men put phallic objects into whores mouths it's unmasculine

Carton of egg whites
Half cup blue berry
Half cup oat flour
BAM

>Half cup oat meal
165 calories
>2 tbsp greek yogurt
30 calories
>one ripe banana
120 calories
>no sugar all natural peanut butter
100 calories (1 tbsp)
>some kind of scramble with eggs
300 calories (4 medium eggs)

>715+ calories meal during a cut

Attached: 1286732681612.jpg (360x337, 25K)

>eating food
Christ you guys are embarassing

>1500
How

That's why you get the (((organic))) kind.

You're a dumbass who cant math
>leave out the milk used to soak milk for 200 calories
>leaves out the cottage cheese for 150 calories
>leaves out whole 1 T peanut butter from recipe shorting 100 calories
>leaves out butter used to cook eggs for 100 calories
>leaves out the secondary protien option tuna/oysters for 200 calories
>leaves out roughly 100 calories from total veggies and salsa (as if they dont count
>only assumes 4 eggs
>short 850 calories
>HURRR THATS ONLY 700 CALORIES

Nice try, champ. Next time remember, everything counts

So? You assume 3 meals a day faggot.

>1500 calories is too low.

You have no idea what their TDEE is.

Two eggs, half a cup of Greek yogurt

Go back to your containment general

thats fucking disgusting

this, the last week i am cutting at like 1000-1600 calories idk dont count that close by just having one meal in 30 minutes and thats it i also dont feel that hungry since im full from that meal

after fasting 16-20 hours I usually have eggs and/or leftover meat with some fruit and a little fiber one

A CAN OF CHICKEN
Chile powder
AND LIME JUICE
Anything else is literally and figuratively wrong

Attached: A810C7B6-3A58-4D37-BA65-5A59B4725242.jpg (640x542, 56K)

pesticide contamination was invented by fast food advertisers to make fresh food seem like it can also be "unhealthy"

I break my fast at around 15:30 with beans, carrots, chicken and milk. Around 700kcal.
Then hit the gym and dine after gym glorious 3000kcal. And yes, i'm cutting slow: -100g a week

Watermeal is better with salt and a bit of butter

It's the farmers that get exposed by the pesticides and get cancer. Consumers the risk is alot lower if not non-existant.

Eggs whites with skim ricotta cheese. Turkey bacon and cherry tomatoes on the side. Easily provides 40g protein at or under 400 cal.
I have tons of cutting recipes for all meals.

fuck off back to your containment thread fast faggot

Add a scoop of brotein. Oats + brotein = great cutting breakfast.

Protein oats with a scoop of peanut butter and 1/2cup of milk

It comes to about 490 calories with 20g of protein or so. I don’t have my macros or meal plan on me right now but I eat 1590~ish calories a day based off my current meal prep plan that consists of oats at breakfast, whey shake post workout, and 3 meals consisting of veggies, sweet potatoes or brown rice, and chicken

On cheat meals I eat a lean cut of steak with roasted veggies and sweet potatoes

But I consistently track my intake and write shit down and meet a specific macro. I’ve been steadily losing weight and now have visible shoulder veins. You can’t just bro science your TDEE and nutrition without writing shit down though

pic related

Attached: cereal-merch-pic_1024x1024.jpg (800x397, 32K)

bran flakes. I know it sounds like a boomer thing but they're fast and I'm sick of oatmeal

Attached: 1525103706531.jpg (808x900, 36K)

Same as a bulk, oatmeal with some berries (usually blueberries) mixed in. Better for cutting though.

Nothing. Its the easiest meal to skip and extendeds your fasted state till lunch

fit cant fucking cook

If you want maximum taste for low cal:

>bran flakes into bowl
>sprinkle cinnamon on top
>gently shake bowl so the cinnamon works it's way into the flakes
>non-sweetened vanilla almond milk on top

Tasty, low calorie, good fiber. You can add a protein shake or greek yogurt on the side for more protein.

based and redpilled

5 eggs 70 calories each remove the yolk and they come to like 10 calories each.

Oatmeal and yogurt lunch.

Chicken thigh or breast dinner.

Almonds or other nuts for snacks and then an odd protein bar here and there nugo stronger in two halves or a questbar. If you absolutely need some sort of candy shit get a kind bar those shits are basically the healthiest junk food you can get. If you are good about fruits and veggies then get like 3 apples a week. I always let my fruits go bad when I forget about them. Same for veggies I forget to eat them and they get all stinky and weird.

If you figure 500 calories (1/3) you can mix and match:
1/2 cup oatmeal = 150kcal
2 eggs = 140kcal
1 cup greek yogurt = 120kcal
1 cup cereal = 120kcal
1 cup skim milk = 90 kcal

Pesticides are good for you

Always IF on a cut; anyone who says otherwise is a brainlet

pussy.

pre workout: coffee
post workout: chia seeds 30g + protein 30g + 200 ml skim milk

Homemade breakfast burrito wrap.

Recipe is as follows for 4 wraps:
4 eggs (scrambled)
4 Mission carb balance burrito tortillas
1/2 bag of Jimmy Dean turky crumbles
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese

Steps:
1) Scramble eggs
2) Heat turkey crumble
3) Assemble

464 Calories
33.3g Carbs
23.4g Fat
29.8 Protein

Actually Cals may be a little off. Last time I used 5 scrambled eggs. Depends on the size of the eggs I guess.

Just do intermittent fasting. No brekkie bs

This

>eating breakfast
It's like you don't want to increase your HGH levels.

Basé et redpillé