Why dont they accept me dad

>why dont they accept me dad

>i dont know son

Attached: jesus and his dad.jpg (257x257, 19K)

what's the point of converting to christianity if ur not white

Poor, guy. Don't worry Jesus, I'd accept you if you were real! :)

you dumb it's for everyone

Because your world is shit. If I had your powers I could easily make a better world. God is a talentless hack.

no, it's not. it's a european religion made for white people

most christians are white people and most white people want non-whites to be genocided lol

>And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

the christian god does not consider non-whites to be people

If by non-whites you mean non-jews then maybe

by non-whites i mean people with brown/black skin
jesus hates non-whites

"christianity"(which has nothing to do with Jesus) is a religion for white people sure. Non-white christians are cucks that literally worship the white man.

>why don't they accept me (which is you dad), dad (who is also me)
>i don't know son (which is also me)

THIS IS WHY
THIS IS WHY MUSLIMS EXIST
BECAUSE OF BULLSHIT LIKE THIS

>"christianity"(which has nothing to do with Jesus)
please go on, it's the first time im hearing this LARP

Jesus did not actually preach to be God and most if not all of the christian religion are innovations.

>Jesus did not actually preach to be God
and how do you know this?

The earliest jewish followers of Jesus aka the ebionites or nazarenes did not believe Jesus was divine. There's also no clear statement about Jesus being God in the four "canonical" gospels.

how do you explain his resurrection then?

Assuming it happened in the first place then God resurrect him...that wasn't so hard. No one denies that God created Jesus' human body/nature right? So why can't He resurrect it? It doesn't follow in any way that Jesus is God because of it.

Poor bait, man. If you try to be more subtle when you bait, I'm sure you'll enjoy it more.

I accept him. That is, I accept that he's ficticious.

>God is two dudes and a dove
only a pagan heretic could draw this picture

>God resurrected him
but that wouldn't make any fucking sense.

what's the matter? can't handle the truth?
unlike the qu'ran, the bible doesn't explicitly say that all races are equal. the christian god has a 'chosen people' and that alone makes it racist.

>but that wouldn't make any fucking sense.
You mean God's not capable or that it wouldn't make sense to specifically resurrect Jesus at that time?

If his chosen people are Jews, why would that suggest a bias in favor of whites and against brown and people?

the latter

biblical jews = whites
modern jews = impostors

It wouldn't make less sense than the rest of the christian religion eg jews needing to murder God for mankind to be forgiven for Adam's sin or satan tempting God by offering God His own creation.

If God chose the "biblical" Jews, why does that mean he also has to choose a racial category that Jews reside in? If I choose an apple, I don't automatically also choose all round objects or all objects beginning with the letter "a".
If the biblical Jews are white, where do these imposter jews come from?
How do you define white?

The jewish "chosen people" are atheist apostate materialists. Look at their state of "Israel", how closely does it follow the torah?

>"just give them a solid handshake and look them into the eyes son, they'll love you on the spot."

Attached: 1502181617323.png (310x266, 186K)

Im more real then you kiddo. From my point of view you are a primitive static subatomic figment.

You may have the potential to become a full particle, that is if your tethered quabtum charge and quantum resonance isnt heavy with anti-sentience anti-intellectual sentiments.

gad created islam because he is mad when people said he has a child

"And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken [for Himself] a son." You have done an atrocious thing. The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation. That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son. And it is not appropriate for the Most Merciful that He should take a son. "
maryam 88-92

>anti-christ
It's game over for you pal

Attributing children to God is exactly the kind of anthropomorphic nonsense idolators were condemned for. It renders the entire Abrahamic message of monotheism pointless.

you actually do have a point there but jesus resurrected himselt to prove that he was god incarnated. if he was just another prophet then there would have been no need for resurrection

>If God chose the "biblical" Jews, why does that mean he also has to choose a racial category that Jews reside in? If I choose an apple, I don't automatically also choose all round objects or all objects beginning with the letter "a".
these are just worthless mental gymnastics. come back after you've read about the biblical explanation of the races

>If the biblical Jews are white, where do these imposter jews come from?
nobody knows but they have probably mixed with demons from anti-diluvian times.

>How do you define white?
white skin, light eyes, light hair, high iq

Im actually god in the flesh.

Btw muhumud was a false prophet and islsm is nothing but indoctrination into a gisnt caravan of scizophrenic thieves. I erase most muslims when they die.

As "Allah" i hate most of you pieces of shit.

>jesus resurrected himselt to prove that he was god incarnated
Resurrection is not proof of divinity according to the same bible since other people are resurrected as well. I don't see anyone worshipping them as God. And everyone will be resurrected on the day of judgement so again, how is that a proof?

Well of course the anti-christ is going to claim Islam is false.

What is taquiya?

Dumb fuck

>worthless mental gymnastics
Is literally the most elementary use of logic that still seems to have went over your head.
>biblical explanation of the races
Are you referring to Ham, Shem, and Japeth?
>demons from anti-diluvian times
Bait giveaway but I'm in too deep to give up now.
>white skin, light eyes, light hair, high iq
Does one have to possess all of these to be white? Is a dumb person with blonde hair and blue eyes not white? What about a European brunette?

Why is this god damn site always getting raided/spammed by someone? If it's not fags/traps, druggies, Jow Forums, etc, it's fucking religious fags.

Fuck you dajjal.

Jesus was asian

>omniscient
>"i don't know"

uh

Well God didn't know when the day of judgement was either according to christians.

These are important times since christians and jews have allied to bring about the coming of their "messiah"(who is in fact the anti-christ who will march out from Isfahan followed by 70 000 jews). The end could be near.

do you believe the antichrist is the second coming of jesus?

No but the jews and christians will believe the anti-christ is their messiah.

the first name God revealed of Himself to the Jews was 'I AM'

when Christ was asked by the Jewish leaders with what authority he spoke, whether or not he was the Messiah, and whether he came from God, he replied; 'Before Abraham was, I AM'

moreover, Christ's favourite name for Himself was 'Son of Man' - referring to the Old Testament vision of Daniel, where that Prophet saw both God on His throne and another person 'like a son of man' who arrived on the clouds as only God can, and this 'one like a son of man' being shown as an eternal being whose dominion shall never end

this 'one like a son of man' is co-equal with God the Ancient of Days, and the Messiah - showing a plurality in God which christians rightly hold to be the Father, Son and Spirit, whom Jesus commanded his followers to baptise in the name of

tl;dr Jesus directly claimed to be God when he said 'before Abraham was, I AM' - as proven when for this reason the jews immediately sought to kill him for blasphemy

Attached: i'm on ur intranetz cleenan al ur pooles.jpg (540x540, 34K)

Ok? And? Go spam reddit or tumblr or some shit. You shouldn't want the scum on this site in your supposed heaven anyways.

if the christians believe the dajjal to be their messiah then it means the dajjal is the second coming

>the jews immediately sought to kill him for blasphemy
If Jesus actually claimed to be God(which he didnt), then jews were correct in killing him for blasphemy as was ordered by the torah:
>If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, the wife of your bosom or your friend who is as your own soul, secretly entices you saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which you have not known, neither you or your fathers, of the gods of the people which are all around you, near to you or far off from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth, you shall not consent to him nor listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people.

Jews did not worship a trinity, nor their fathers, and so forth.

Yes from their perspective the appearance of the dajjal will be the second coming.

>If Jesus actually claimed to be God(which he didnt),

i stopped reading right thar because i demonstrated from John 8 that Jesus 'did' claim to be God

if you continue to dismiss this, then you are denying the Messiah's own words and remain in rebellion against your God

I'm denying the words of the anonymous author of "john's gospel", not the words of the messiah or God. The fact that you can't tell the difference is exactly why you'll believe the anti-christ, dajjal, when he claims to be God and join his campaign.

That's the thing user... He kinda was

>Is literally the most elementary use of logic that still seems to have went over your head.
nope its just mental gymnastics

>Are you referring to Ham, Shem, and Japeth?
yes, but not exclusively

>Bait giveaway
if you don't believe things that are written in the bible itself then you shouldnt even be here to argue about religion in the 1st place

>Does one have to possess all of these to be white?
yes

>Is a dumb person with blonde hair and blue eyes not white?
the dumbest white person ever will never be as dumb as the dumbest black person ever as shown by scientific researches on iq

>What about a European brunette?
it's fine as long as the hair is brown and not black

pretty sure "jesus the man" wasn't real. same goes for adam and eve, and the world isn't 5000 years old.
the bible is a prophetic work of jew poetry. don't get so hung up on it.

A = G
B = G
C = G
A != B != C
>christfags

Jesus is fake news nigga.

Attached: download (1).png (259x195, 6K)

and yet your quran demands that i judge this matter between us, by the words of the book given me by the apostles - Surah 5:47

this same gospel of John being demonstrably older and held in common by the christians throughout the then roman empire - 500 years before your prophet entered the scene

and since i 'know' that the gospel of john is part of the scripture the quran demands i judge matters by, then i judge your view of it to be in error, and a denial of your God's revealed will for his people

Jesus the man was real, but not Jesus the demigod.

I accept you, Jesus.

Attached: 792658726398.jpg (515x475, 63K)

That's why they call it a mystery, because it's beyond our human comprehension
>t. former christfag

Except that's not what the Quran says at all. It's arguing against your selectiveness and faulty methodology.

You christians follow ambiguous verses of your bible that seemingly describes Jesus with divine attributes, and then ignore or explain away clear verses in which Jesus is not divine, and God is only One, and that Jesus is subordinate to Him and so forth. So you should instead explain away the ambiguous ones, and not read your bible with the assumption that the trinity is true, which is not revealed in any form.

The universe had to come from somewhere. Jesus is the reason that the spiritual world was able to create a physical substance. The whole story is that he was of immaculate conception, and was a real dude.
You and I are on completely different wavelengths. I can't comprehend the creative force of the universe actually being incarnated. It's more likely that the whole story was just made up based on a normal guy who was burned at the stake (technically a form of crucifixion).

Fuck you vapid mudshit

Also you don't even follow 5:46-47 anyway since you've abrogated the torah, so you can't use that as an argument.

I'm aware inconsistencies are hand waved away as mysteries
Its just so blatant that abrahamic religions are just the last of a long line of other meme beliefs with all its pagan influences

>mental gymnastics
Say there is an object "A" within a category "B". If I define the object A as having trait C, it doesn't necessarily mean that all other objects within category B also have trait C.
This is what sound logic looks like.
>Jews are chosen by God and are white therefore whites are chosen by God
This is what a logical fallacy looks like.
>yes but not exclusively
So which of these three are white?
>the dumbest white person isn't as dumb as the dumbest black person
I'm certain right now there is at least one white and one black person that are both brain-dead but kept alive through medical technology. Is the white man still smarter than the black one still?
Not to mention how that wasn't even a valid response to my question. Is this dummy still white or not, you question dodging cretin?
>so long as the hair is brown
Okay, so you just dropped one of your criteria for whitehood. I'm amazed at the integrity of your argument. Is Michelangelo white even though he had brown eyes?

Attached: images (46).jpg (512x288, 21K)

>The universe had to come from somewhere

Why?

>I'm amazed at the integrity of your argument.
It's almost as if you're arguing with a Jow Forums "crusader" LARPer

mahdi is a shiite's devil spawn. i hope jesus will kill you with your antichrist faggots

Attached: 1531743191209.jpg (220x229, 9K)

Reality is a simulation. The foundation of matter is code. Prove me wrong.
>Protip: You can't.

Dad I have revitaligo. Didn't you already punish me dad :(

Attached: Black_Jesus.jpg (823x1024, 178K)

In quantum mechanics there is a phenomenom called spooky particles at a distance. And if the universe itself is fractal replicating mechanism, and the macro is a representstion of the micro and vice versa, there exists a spooky universe at a distance.

Actually Jesus will join the campaign of al-Mahdi al-muntather and wage a war of annihilation against jews, christians and shi'a(who will probably join the anti-christ together with the jews of Isfahan).

> Except that's not what the Quran says at all. It's arguing against your selectiveness and faulty methodology.

i take the Old Testament and the New Testament as one harmonious 'whole' revealed will of God

this is the hermeneutic that Christ himself employed when he referred constantly to the Law and Prophets

this same Law and Prophets being the Old Testament or Torah which opens in Genesis with God creating the heavens and earth, while simultaneously the Spirit of God hovers over the waters - demonstrating right in the first 2 verses that there is a plurality in God

this same plurality is evidenced just a few verses on when God says 'Let US make man in OUR own image' - the Hebrew word for US always referring to a plurality of 'more' than 2

this plurality of persons in God is revealed throughout the Law and the Prophets, from the very beginning to the very end; the prophecies of the coming Messiah showing him to be God Almighty, yet portrays Him as standing before The Ancient of Days - and again, to deny this is to be much more selective than i when handling the revelation of your God's will for you

>i take the Old Testament and the New Testament as one harmonious 'whole' revealed will of God
They contradict each other, and you've taken it upon yourselves to abrogate the OT which Jesus never did.

>the Hebrew word for US always referring to a plurality of 'more' than 2
It's called a majestic plural, genius. This is why jews laugh at you.

>tfw Mary is God's loli gf
>tfw Mary is the Holy Spirit's normal gf
>tfe Mary is Jesus' mommy gf

Attached: 1533200464164.jpg (600x1337, 141K)

I can't even tell the difference between christians and atheists trying to blaspheme anymore, they all sound alike.

Code cannot run without hardware and exist by itself, thus following your analogy, the most logical conclusion is that hardware predated code, as is the case in our world.

If you wanted to be extra pendantic, code would be an abstraction layer for current flow as a function of time, which, under the right circumstances, matches our mathematical thinking.

so the OT and the New contradict each other?

this would mean that God contradicts himself?

are you daring to blaspheme the same Torah and Injiil which your Quran holds in such high regard?

~

as for the majestic plural, that is an invention of language which first came into use around 400AD - and was never seen before then

but user, i can assure you; i am not laughing at you - because to deny Christ is God is to cut yourself off from He who is your Creator and rightful Lord; and that brings no joy to me at all

>that is an invention of language which first came into use around 400AD
Not much older than your creed then.

irrelevant, since we are discussing Genesis which was recorded several thousand years prior to that point

What part of Europe is Israel in?

The majestic plural existed before the codification of grammar.

kek no. everyone can easily claimed to be mahdi but not jesus. there are too little hadiths on mahdi which have weak sanad so probably made up by shiite niggers. i only follow muhammad's teachings and jesus leadership

So you affirm the nuzul but reject the existence of al-mahdi?

Even if LGBT was cis and straight they would still be adulterers at heart.

Christianity is a brown religion. Odinism is a white religion.

>odinism

Attached: 1533600311311.jpg (486x309, 31K)