Finally download tinder

>finally download tinder
>make an account
>get like 10 matches
>one insulted me by calling me patrick bateman
>the others are just typical sluts wanting a quick fuck
I should just fucking delete this stupid app

Attached: f5bd6ef8-6d21-4ea2-bff5-11deeb7d5c2a-1.jpg (1600x1135, 135K)

Fembot here, about to make a tinder again. Got banned for mentioning terrorism in my profile and harassment of IDF soldiers last time.

Do not care infact do not ever post ITT again

based

I'm saying, don't give up hope. You'll be lucky enough to find someone like me one day.

Its not my fault we dress the same

How is that a fucking insult

That was rude of me im sorry but she really made me angry my family and friends non stop tell that joke all because him and i do alot of the same stuff

>>one insulted me by calling me patrick bateman
How is that an insult lmao

Your dubs seem to reinforce her observation.

The joke is you're hot, successful, fit, stylish, with impeccable taste?

I work hard to keep up my body and personality as others see i made who i am into a public display the idea of me is something i want everyone to see. The idea of my idyllic personality and body is what i want others to see not the hollowed out vessel that is actually me

This is the reason.
I work so hard for it

Awwww baby baby I understand. You can be yourself with me. But know that I really respect and admire how important your reputation and image is to you.

>Fembot here
Stop reading there.

Thanks but i can't ever be real there is no real me the image others perceive me as is what is real

No one cares. Gender adds insight to the personal experience and contributes to the conversation.

There is a real you you just gotta take some time to get to know him, it's funner when you're with someone who accepts you no matter what, new experiences and not things within your control test your character and develop your personality and build your identity based on your own authentic self, desires, and limitations! Heres one of my favorite pictures.

Attached: 1533250552022.jpg (1980x1080, 274K)

No it doesn't, we all know you're just baiting for (you)s.

I am empty and hollow i do not feel anything but chronic pain

>>insulted me by calling me patrick bateman
>implying that's an insut

Attached: batemanflex.png (818x816, 856K)

women with personalities are taken at a young age only thots are available

You just want to fit in i get it.

Yea i also do morning exercise routines and eat healthy. I very rarely ever use any prescription or pharmaceutical medication as i try to stick to alternative medicine and herbs but if i have to go to the doctor i wll

>expecting to find anything but sluts on tinder

Attached: 1501199818154.jpg (539x566, 80K)