Female teacher says she thinks it's "stupid" how men comment on abortion because they're not the ones that do it

>female teacher says she thinks it's "stupid" how men comment on abortion because they're not the ones that do it
Are women retarded? Does that mean I can just go killing others and the only ones who can complain are the victims? (who're obviously already fucking dead anyway).

Attached: 8da9c02dc8b224e31cba6b29123215b1.jpg (810x810, 52K)

No, by her logic, the only ones allowed to comment on murder are other murderers.

where is my best mikasa gf?

Attached: mikasa tucasa lips 7890 aot.jpg (512x288, 25K)

Saying men should be able to decide wether women can have abortions or not is like saying women should be able to decide wether men should br circumcised or not. In both cases neither party has to live with the consequence.

If you cut off your arm is that murder?

>abortion is hard on women
meme

"Its physical substrate, the thalamo-cortical complex that provides consciousness with its highly elaborate content, begins to be in place between the 24th and 28th week of gestation."
-The Scientific American

Well, if it has nothing to do with men then I guess child support doesn't either.

>Men impregnate women
>Bitch about being forced to take care and pay for their offspring
>Women decide to get an abortion
>Men bitch about women killing off the crotch gremlins they never wanted

If you're not a married man, you probably ought to shut the fuck up about this.

>out of context quote
>no link to source
Physical substrate of what?

>Does that mean I can just go killing others and the only ones who can complain are the victims?
It's fine if it's niggers that are getting killed.

Attached: abortionsbyrace.png (960x730, 168K)

okay then women shouldn't comment on:
>male virginity
>penis size
>male height

because these are all issues that do not impact them

*She* failed biology

Takes women AND men to get pregnant.
And a child != a limb
>Wnglish major, right?

I am a married man with 6 kids
Fuck off

The only reason people here are so buttblasted about this issue is because it provides them a form of power over women. The ability decide wether someone will have a child or not is a lot of power. First of all you get to decide the course of someones life for at least a full year, as the woman is tied to the baby during pregnancy. Secondly you get to literally completely change someones life by forcing them to raise a child they dont want to. Those to things are lot of power over someone and inflicting it on someone who doesn't want to can be a lot of suffering for that person. Which is exactly why they're interested in this so much. They just want to spite women and make them suffer.

Now don't get me wrong. Women can go fuck themselves. I have no respect for them nor do i care about them for the most part. But they're still humans and they do not deserve to have suffering inflicted on them. To specifically inflict suffering like this on someone in such an insidious way is just evil. To get the to point where you have so much hatred inside you that you want to make people suffer simply because they didn't want to have sex with you makes you an evil piece of garbage. You have become worse than anything you argue against.

Degenerate bints
>We wanna murder our own children and the fathers have no right to speak!
Neutered soiboi fuckwits
>Thats right! Men only want to save children from pointless death to control women, boo hoo. Poor, poor sluts that want to commit murder, how DARE men who kept their balls want to stop these dear killers!
They still will not fuck you

You actually proved my point
>how DARE men who kept their balls
The idea is that by controlling women and retaining the ability to inflict suffering on them you retain your masculinity. That's the mentality behind it.

>Women have sex with men

You forgot that first part, you know the part that gives them responsibility?

anyone with functioning intelligence can empathize with issues that dont directly effect them

No, child, unneutered men do not let women get away with murder just because they threaten to cry.
That child about to be aborted just as much the child of a man as it is a child of a woman.
Disagree? Let her carry it to term & then demand child support - the full power of the government will PROVE everyone agrees a man is fully involved.
Here is the correlation to your stupidity
>the father pays the child support - women have NO RIGHT to discuss child support laws!
Agree, dickless? Or do you think
>women can have power over men but not the other way around?

Attached: 3099E426-15D1-4DA3-9528-2F3048AC35C3.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

>Are women retarded?
yes

I mean you didn't really do anything but further prove my point. You're consistently refering to this as an issue of masculinity, which by your mentality is the ability to control women.

I do agree that abortion is bad and that is not an easy topic. I believe both sides should try to come to an agreement not through coercion, but if the woman decides she simply doesnt want the child it then the should be her right to have an abortion. She is the one who has to carry it after all.

I dont support child support laws though. No one should have the right to rob someone of his money.

I have no interest in controlling women - I am calling you a neutered wimp because you obviously think
>not letting women do whatever they want
=
>controlling them
I oppose murder. The end. Women do not get a pass just because they are women any more than any other group.
You mistake this for control.
Mainly because you are a fucktard

>thinking killing unborn child is equivalent to cutting off your am
and I'm not even anti-abortion

I don't care what you think of me because clearly you are braindead. You have already proven my point multiple times. Its not about the baby, its about you having your way. Its a battle of control. Its a sadistic desire to inflict 9 months of pregnancy on someone who doesnt want to.

I used to support anti abortionists but after paying more attention to why virgins on here are so buttblasted about this it became clear why they care so much.