Thoughts on Martin Berkhan, the creator of IF?

Thoughts on Martin Berkhan, the creator of IF?

Does his diet and lifting strategy actually work?

Attached: BA2F38D2-C7D7-4AD8-86C7-AE38FA993213.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>no one cared who I was until I pinned this test

>Creator of IF
>Someone created the act of not eating

Attached: 1430131069326.jpg (270x308, 31K)

His diet advice is pretty good. Only thing I disagree with him on is training volume and frequency (what he recommends is incredibly low).

Also, he didn't invent shit. Serge Nubret was eating 1 large meal a day in the afternoon long before Martin was a wee baby.

Attached: level 20 negro.jpg (1068x566, 61K)

You suggesting he’s taking steroids?

Can so,done give me the gist of IF? Do I just skip breakfast or what

You're on fit bro. If hes smaller and fatter than you, he doesn't look like he lifts, if hes bigger and leaner than you, hes on steroids.

4 hours without food in the morning and before bed + proper sleep

Do kinobody instead

I've been doing lg since the book came out, ama

Weight has barely changed so far ignoring water weight, so may drop cals further

Attached: Screenshot_20180908-111323.jpg (1080x3902, 551K)

hmmmmmm

Attached: makesuthink.png (482x603, 660K)

why the fuck are you eating breakfast

Martin says in his new book that IF is an essential part of the lean gains method.

He advocates now for basically 50% of calories to come from protein and doesn’t care a whole lot where he other 50% comes from as long as it’s a combo of fruits and veg.

His book is terrible, if you’re a long time reader you may find his journey interesting, otherwise the crux of of building your diet is pretty much the he same shit on his website. Feels like he just wants to cash in on book sales.

Uh yeah pretty sure he is on gear

OMG, but go vegan.. then the pimpels on thr shoulder will be past.

Attached: tenor (16).gif (263x210, 641K)

It's the first meal dipshit, I'm eating it at 1400

He doesn't even care about fasting anymore, his whole method is really high protein feedings, and taking ster-
Oh wait he doesn't mention steroids, but he does take them, here's what he looks now, peep the tren acne.

Attached: totes natty.jpg (830x634, 103K)

He is taking steroids, he's just another shill guru wannabe just like the rest of them.
His volume is low because it works for him, because he's genetically gifted and responds to training very well, and because he's on s teroids.
Natties need to train more in order to progress, it's just how it works.
Martin no longer does any kind of fasting, he admits that IF has no merit, it's all in the high protein and the steroids.

RPT I don’t find so effective. I appreciate the minimalist training methods, that specific one is not for me.

everything '''''works''''' if you inject synthetic hormones
fuck off

Actually, he almost dismisses IF entirely, which is hilarious considering he built his career off of it