Wagecuck general

What are my fellow wagecucks doing this friday night and on the weekend? Had a good week?

Attached: wagecuck01.jpg (831x592, 84K)

Have a 12h shift tomorrow so I'm just listening to music and browsing Jow Forums.

Just got paid today woooo

Attached: 20180817_101144.jpg (720x1480, 227K)

getting payed less than a fry cook for making machines that sell for more than i make in a year in 90 and 80% humidity shop working 50 hour weeks(tho getting payed for only 40 of it)

this weekend im just going to lay on my side and wait for it all to repeat

>job searching for 2 months
>finally get offered a part time position
>2 weeks after training I get offered a full time position somewhere else
I'm not even done training. Gonna feel like a piece of shit quitting, but I need the money.

2 weeks after starting I mean.
Anyway, they're both minimum wage but the new job will be twice the hours.

What kind of machines would those be? Also what country?

This week was breddy good. Taking the next few days off, which is great. Gonna get loaded tonight.

Friday, weekend, holiday, I always had jobs that I had to work no matter what day it was. My 12h shift starts in an hour, it just started raining, at least I got a job, could be worse

Don't feel bad. They won't hesitate to layoff you if they think you doing bad.
Worse thing you can do is to become """loyal""" to some company. Sure, sometimes it's understandable when you stick with employee during hard time. But not when you work there for only two weeks.
Good luck with you new place.

Attached: 1502129659164.png (529x314, 365K)

>shitposting on r9k while at work
working from home is comfy
basically get to fuck around and as long as I get shit done I get paid. Living the best of both worlds neet and wagie

I'm working the whole weekend like a good wagie

Attached: ahhhhhhhh.jpg (700x700, 60K)

Turned 25 on Thursday. Met a few friends around the city, got drinks with a girl I used to hook up with. She came back to my hotel with me--I'm not committed but emotionally involved with someone else, so I settled for cuddling and half a handjob.

Today was alright. Spent most of the day in bed, bought a few books in the evening and met another friend in the evening. He owns a cafe so I had a few beers there and then took an Uber back.

Gonna take a train out of town tomorrow evening, probably.

Left my shitty job exactly a week ago, I'm looking for something in BK or mcdicks. I gotta pay rent soon so I might have to ask my father for rent money smdh.

Jesus, how shitty was your job that you're now looking at something in fast food as an alternative?

It's not really loyalty, I just feel like I've wasted my trainer's time. I know it's not a big deal but I'm an awkward fucker.

The big perk at my new job is I get 90% discounted airfare, so whenever I have a few days off I can jet off to Mexico or something. Should alleviate the stress of being a wagie a little bit.

Thinking of just getting a part time job. Full time is making me insane, i just can't do this.

ive got work in like 30 boutta smoke a blunt and shower

tfw bus driver for small college town.
real simple job and driving a big ass bus is kinda fun.
get to go back to the station and complain about all the idiots with the other drivers after shifts
8/10 job bretty good, just wish they'd let me finish my "training" period already so i can increase my hours.

Hey you are using Robinhood to get paid arent you?? What stocks do you have, senpai? juat got this app

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.07_[2017.08.23_18.10.19].png (446x607, 362K)

How do you get your hands on a wageslave job? I'm struggling to even achieve that and my parents have been muttering.

Attached: 26055960_1631483553540065_2294448207025315751_n.jpg (892x745, 96K)

Hey come to BK, ill hire you. I'm leaving the job soon to day trade like i did before but i will definitely hire some robots.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.18_[2017.09.06_18.30.23].png (536x668, 440K)

I'll continue to recommend McDonalds if you live in Europe. I gave up on life, went to McDonalds and now I'm about to get my own restaurant as manager. Very decent pay, very little stress. Once you reach one of the lowest places it can only go up if you put in slightly more than expected effort.

Attached: 1523698713768.jpg (723x757, 80K)

I was pretty shitty, I worked with a literal retard and some really lazy people. At least in mcdicks I'll get to eat burgers.

Uh I dont use Robinhood to get paid. How would that even work? I do have robinhood though...

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-134339_Robinhood.jpg (720x1480, 160K)

Full time fucked me up I just had to quit and went neet for 2 months now I'm going part time before destroying my savings

Normalfags meme the mcdicks jobs as being the worst ever, they aren't so bad, well unless you work as a cashier.

I thought it's always great fun to see those huge hambeasts trying to act like their big order is for a party.

It was fine. I'm an apprentice electrician, and the guy I was working with today was pretty cool. I was just tired from carrying shit around all day.

part time wagie going have to slave this wekeend
Binging beer to not get the anxiety shit..