People who stand up to wipe

>people who stand up to wipe

Attached: DAFB18E3-D21B-4022-97C2-307F094C789B.jpg (250x174, 13K)

>there are people here right now who don't go under the balls to wipe
Hello, it's the fastest route to the anus and gets you cleaner.

UUUUM LISTEN SWEETIE I DONT WANT TO GO NOWHERE NEAR THE POO POO PEE PEE WATER THATS A BIIIIG NO NO FOR ME UNDERSTAND

Great way to smear shit on your balls too

>he doesn't stand up and spread his cheeks in front of the mirror to make sure it's clean
pleb normie pleb

>Tfw /b/rainlet bringing his stupid threads here

How does it make you cleaner

>people who don't use a bidet

Attached: 152579101253.png (1106x1012, 626K)

and what the fuck are you looking at you ugly frog faced fuck

Attached: Snip-it_1534533871500.jpg (361x486, 29K)

>people who wipe from the front

>not standing up and putting your right foot up against the sink to get in every nook and cranny of your ass to make sure you are clean as can be then finishing off with a wet wipe for that smooth and cool satisfaction
I bet you faggots still use soap and water to clean your hands after too jesus fuck

>people who crumble instead of fold the paper

I go both directions for maximum cleanage.

>he doesnt know that stacy prefers shitballs
Lmao@ur life virgin

>legitimately unironically seeking attention of females
Ishygddt

>people who can't time their poops to be always before their shower so they don't have to walk around with poop particles in their pants.

buy one of those portable bidets, fill it up with warm water before you take a shit.
blast your ass with it when you're done and pad with the toilet paper to dry.

i can't believe people still use dry toilet paper exclusively.

You are satan

>people who dont stand up to wipe

Attached: 741E1FC9-693A-42AF-BDBD-63A638FD5463.png (478x523, 12K)

>people who don't wipe

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-223742.jpg (978x1123, 341K)

we really should use it
tp sucks ass

I bought one on amazon for 40 bucks and it's been serving me well.

>He wipes his ass
>He doesn't just take off all his clothes and take a shower

Attached: 86b12e15d75362c461df8aa91a3554cd.jpg (235x227, 11K)

>his mother doesnt still wipe his ass

Attached: A4CAE6BB-BA1A-4D44-9DAF-83283428DEB7.jpg (705x527, 254K)

This is only my own thoughts, no scientific research and no calculations included, no citations from renowned sources, so take it with a grain of salt.

From my personal point of view, wiping your ass while sitting down is an infirior way of cleaning your ass, especially your arsehole, from remaining shit, compared to standing up. In the next section, I will briefly explain why that is the case.

First of all, the best motion of cleaning is indeed, wiping. Other forms of cleaning, such as showering, dabing, spraying and rubbing clean, rolling your toilet paper around your finger and inserting it inside your anus, licking, scotchtape adhesion cleaning, brushing, etching, laser ablation, have all flaws in terms of practicality, cost efficiency, ease of use, lack of result and personal safety.

Now that the prefered method of choice is found, the next step is analysing it to find the optimal position to perform this method. During wiping, leftover shit is transfered to the toiler paper by a moving motion that is iterated for as long as it takes to get rid of visible shit stains, which is checked visually by the wiper after each wipe. When wiping is performed by the arseholeowner, he has two methods of wiping, standing up or sitting down. When sitting on the toilet bowl, the asscheeks are naturally further spread, which allows for an easier entrance inside the deeper parts of the anus. However, the freedom of hand motion is limited due to the toilet bowl form factor blocking the hand, in the worst case resulting in ass areas that are impossible to reach and thus remain dirty, and likely a longer swiping tipe due to less force that may be properly applied.

This limitation is easily overcome by standing up. The limitation of opening one's asscheeks is easily overcome by the use of another hand. Thus, the author holds the opinion that wiping while standing up is the most logical and practical way of cleaning your remaining shit from the arsehole.

>wipes instead of using a water sprayer or a bidet.
you disgust me

>people who sit down to shit

>he doesn't wipe while sitting a few times, then stand up and wipe just to be sure

>shiggydiggy

>2018
>popping
Lmarkidoning my baff off in here

Attached: 1534387828283.gif (524x399, 53K)

>people who don't shower after taking a shit

Attached: 958763703.jpg (500x612, 45K)

>under the balls to wipe
doesn't your dick get in the way?

Too small

>you have been muted for 2 seconds because your comment was not original

Thank you so much user, I had a 300-word essay due next week and I had no idea how I was gonna get it done. You're saving my life here.

Attached: smirking_pepe.jpg (394x458, 25K)

Youre either really fat or really stupid

That is originally worthy of a good wheeze.jpg

Attached: wheeze.jpg (377x264, 23K)

I just slap my ass cheeks and if my hands are clean i'm good to go

>wipe ass
>blood smear

my mom wiped my ass until i was 15 because i was too fat and/or stupid to do it. i would yell my moms name and go into a yoga position.

I remember on LoveLine Dr. Drew talked about how it is horrible hygiene to wipe from the front, and how you should always stand.

I was the same up until the age of 6. I had to be taught before starting school.

Showering after shitting literally makes no sense. 95% of the water isnt even cleaning your crack. It just runs down your back and legs.

thats why you wipe your ass with your hand