WoW subscripition

>Haven't played since Burning Crusade
>New trailers and story clips seem sweet

Should i pull the trigger and subscribe for a month to see what has changed?

Are there any other boomers playing this shit, I'm lonely 27 year old KHV and need online friends to make me forget i should had already killed my self years ago.

Attached: gliEU4W.png (706x1000, 1.21M)

I'm playing right now. I've played every expansion and I can tell you this is the 2nd worst one in my opinion, with cata being the worst. Wod and legion had their flaws but the questing at least seemed fun. I had high hopes for bfa but it's been a letdown so far. Mechanics feel way too clunky and pvp is not enjoyable due to all the QOL changes they rolled back on (putting shit back on GCD, etc)

But yeah it's still worth playing I guess, just dont have too high of expectations

>Actually playing WoW in 2018

Fucking LMAO.

Blizz have been trash ever since the merger with Activision. They just churn out casual normie trash now.

>playing a game thats 14 years old

I really like the new plot but I really hate the edgelord customization they've added to the game void elves lightborne, demon hunters or whatever the fuck. Such a bad idea imo.

Everybody is a gay elf in this fucking game

Attached: 1519807822626.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

What should i play instead?

Attached: 1534162213458.jpg (1171x936, 87K)

I'm waiting for the release of vanilla. WoW right now is an abomination of a game.

Gimme game recommendations then

Attached: images (8).jpg (302x167, 7K)

WoW is so comfy though. Is there a comfy game that I can put a lot of hours into or no life? Just not a FPS..

Attached: 1533405521596.png (747x491, 30K)

join me on chronicles of elyria when it comes out

>0.01$ has been deposited into your Blizzard account.

>skipped legion and such so had no expectations of more of the previous plot with demons, space ships, every PC being a mary sue with artifact weapons, etc.
>boosted a new human warrior and put on some old school vanilla and tbc transmogs
>kul tiras looks awesome, and the theme, quests and tech level all make the game feel more like the old warcraft than what it has become
>mfw it's actually comfy as fuck

Attached: image.gif (400x303, 1.14M)

I still play a 20 years old game, age doesnt mean bad user

just get over it and play retail wow
come on

>shits on cata but likes wod and legion
You're everything wrong with the game besides everything that came after cata

I have a hard time believing the game experience I'm getting from the official game is worse than the one I got playing in bug-ridden private servers years ago.

The game looks way prettier tho I'll give it that, Now I actually want to level up fishing.

>playing anything after wrath
>2010+8

lolwut?

I enjoy it. Although I never played it before and I am only level 55.

I cant help it, I have around 4000 hours on this game. Tbh legion was very fun, as was wod.

this, the last good expansion was WotLK

Attached: 1497276446327.jpg (1242x1229, 206K)

It's probably because of other stuff that was happening in my life during those games, as well as guildies. In cata I never found a good guild to raid with plus I was extremely depressed.
In legion I had a great guild and was able to do mythic raiding. Had the highest ilvl pally on my server for months

>spending this much time contemplating 15 dollars

christ your cringe

Its more so the 4 hours of time per day

>4 hours of time a day for a 27 year old KHV NEET

yeah im sure he doesn't care about the time, nice cope tho he's a poor little neet cringelord

He never said he was a NEET, just a khv. Playing wow 4 hours a day is likely going to make him stay a khv

>27 year old khv
if your 27 years old playing a video game isn't going to hurt or help you, he's already too far gone. he's obviously a NEET, it's impossible not to be laid at 27 without a job.

keep coping NEETy

This. Even a minimum wage job can get you laid, but anyway OP WoW is great.

If you're into constant PvP sure

I have friends who make over 200k that are khvs at age 30. Also how am I coping, I am not OP and have no reason to cope

I thought I would be into that but it's actually pretty fucking annoying now

Today's gaming climate really isn't compatible with world pvp.

Funny you mention this OP,
>2014
>17
>play minecraft anf WoW alot
>give pc to cousin
>havent played since

You can simply turn the pvp off

Sounds like bullshit larp, and if it's not, then they are advanced autists. You can easily pay for a hooker to lose your virginity, anyone who has made over 600 dollars a month has lost their virginity, and if not they are disgusting horrible people and are not a dime a dozen, keep coping NEETy

>no motivation to play games
>no motivation to do anything
>spend my days laying in my bed

What the fuck is wrong w me

>just lose all the xp, bro

Attached: 1481964380562.jpg (1223x1240, 266K)

Got into wow mid legion, seems fun to play so far. Went through all the quests in a zone and got bored only at the last 4.

It's not a larp. Of course he could afford a hooker but a lot of people would rather stay a virgin than use a hooker. Hes pretty autistic though. Been on a few dates that went nowhere. Definitely not larping. I'm not a neety either.

I started end of BC and quit start of Cata

Around 2016 I got on a private server and just cruise around the old areas exploring though, that's fun.

So your entire argument is you have an autistic friend. Sorry sweetie, it's bunk. OP is overthinking this because he's poor and stupid.

Look around r9k, theres plenty of non net khvs. My friend is just am extreme case

>defeat the strongest being in the universe
>defeat his whole legion of endless demons and commanders
>invade their "homeworld" for good measure with a flying space ship
>you are now fighting random pirates

Pirates are still a problem even if you defeat demons.

What does it matter after 120?

Hello friend, I recently bought a subscription after only touching this game in tidbits here and there, so im relatively new. If you're looking for friends and find yourself on the thunderlord server, feel free to let me know here if you'd ever like to play. I'm currently a level 49 Guardian Druid. I hope you like the horde

You are on a WoW thread on Jow Forums and you still underestimate the power of autism.

Do you need addons to play good?

>New trailers and story clips seem sweet
i was actually almost sold on the first couple of trailers (dinosaurs dude) but the emphasis on boring story bullshit since then turned me off. at this point there aren't enough fucks in the universe for me to care if or why the alliance and horde are fighting again

some bot wanna start a fresh characted ?