Learn how to fight

Learn how to fight

Attached: 890840988238482.webm (728x408, 1.11M)

Ooo wow a kick to the shoulder to a 95 lb manlet

*womanlet, they're both women
what the FUCK was red doing though? just running in hands down?

Ching chong dancing is the most worthless fighting style though.

>let me drop my hands while i run straight at you

Great job on that one

Become rich enough that you don't have to fight.

all this coping

Attached: 1533671183827.jpg (2000x1922, 173K)

>fighting without hands

Asian men are literally as weak as Asian women.

how am i coping? it was a solid kick but red was undeniably shit

Buy a gun

Or rich enough to purchase a handgun.

lmao im 6'5, manlets could kick me all day, I would just have to pick them up and throw them over the fence or something

>what the FUCK was red doing though? just running in hands down?
He was going for the clinch, they're probably using a "no punches to the head" rule too, because children.

You’ll be crying on the floor if someone kicks your legs out

>lmao im 6'5, manlets could kick me all day, I would just have to pick them up and throw them over the fence or something

Attached: lanklet.jpg (533x1015, 76K)

This is maybe exaggerating, but leg kicks certainly do fucking suck especially if you're not used to receiving them.

What a bunch of fags.

Attached: 96f76bcef6a7b8d980b6b3b42e35807721f357afb68f6757fd8daedc76a518fa.png (417x657, 302K)

>he doesn't crave battle
LOW TEST

I can't fight. I'm afraid to hurt someone and no matter how much adrenaline is running trough me, i'll flinch. Even if i punch back, it always feels like there's an anchor holding my arms back from creating a big impact. I also subconsiously never would hit someone in his face because its attempted murder. Jail is scary man.

>because its attempted murder
it's not
>I'm afraid to hurt someone and no matter how much adrenaline is running trough me, i'll flinch
do some grappling involving chokes and submissions

haha imagine having sex with her while she resists and tries to kick you off but she's too weak to have any effect

Attached: 1531809059742.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

>it's not
I know, but in my country kicking or punching at the head can be seen as attempted manslaughter, depending on the situation(direct translation). I'm just a coward i know, maybe grippling would be better, but desu i tend to avoid fights as it is.

a decent kick to the side of your knees will bust them into oblivion if you don't know how to check

Why would I?

Attached: 647227_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 48K)

based imagine poster

>I'm just a coward i know, maybe grippling would be better, but desu i tend to avoid fights as it is.
It's perfectly fine to avoid fights, I do too. you're doing the right thing, but I still think that grappling would give you some confidence and allow to quickly subdue an aggressive retard without hurting him when needed

Whats the point when the world is crawling with degenerates?

You'd need a machine gun to make a difference.

I can squat 2.5plate so I don't need to learn martial arts. No street nog could harm me.

Even in the Cucknetherlands you can claim self defence, but it has to be proportional.

You can hit someone if you feel you are directly in danger, but not keep stomping on his skull after you knock him down.

I know you're joking and 2.5plate is beginner level, but gym strength is pretty much useless in a fight. I'd rather fight someone lighter than me who outlifts me by 100lbs than someone heavier but weaker

Martial Arts are nothing against those with sufficient power

Attached: 0FE86BFB-0FC7-47E8-B234-92CA2F2FD657.png (660x660, 268K)

what if you're European?

Attached: assault cutlery.png (734x662, 776K)

Just be both, I don't see why you can't learn to fight and be buff as hell

Attached: Kingpin_1_Preview_1_0.jpg (1200x1200, 291K)

>ywn have that delt-head ratio
why even OHP?

its cool ive got a glock and a great holster.

nah guns are good enough

>Living in a country where you need a gun to feel secure.
>Bragging about it on the net.
I'm better of in a non third world country when a little bit of boxing or judo is enough not to get bothered.

Ye boi
Tru say dat

Attached: david-and-goliath-stock-illustration-480858.jpg (1300x1241, 142K)

I'll think of this when youre too weak to push me off.

Attached: 1535922434312.png (604x503, 89K)

>gym strength is pretty much useless in a fight
not really, it would make it easier to throw a chair, push, shove, strangle, grip, punch, hit them with something, bear hug them. The real redpill is realizing you can't mma wrestle someone if they're trying to bite your nose off or shank you with a broken bottle. Even then, strength matters, as you can see by how easily a man can dominate a woman in wrestling even if he's not trained and she is.

>cope

lol low test beta males
>if someone starts shit at a bar, ill just shoot them
have fun at jail

>an untrained man chould beat a trained women in wrestling
fight a female bjj black belt. Post it.

I went through all the brainless UK tweets just to discover this is fake.

by your logic, all the lifting in the world won't save you from a gun, so why lift?

this is the same logic as saying "why martial arts if gun?:"

Attached: 1536201618393.jpg (541x498, 42K)

>You can’t wrestle someone trying to bite you
Yeah you can head and neck control is literally one of the first things you learn in both wrestling and judo, and probably BJJ.

Why buy a gun if pipebomb or drone strike or even just a nigger with a lucky hit could kill you. Why develop any skills or abilities when you could get nuked or someone could just shoot you in the back.

No

Nobody who actually fights continues to believe the human body is this fragile.