Shaved for the first time in ages and i noticed that my jaw is asymmetrical. how do i fix this bros?

Shaved for the first time in ages and i noticed that my jaw is asymmetrical. how do i fix this bros?

Attached: 20180908_200811.jpg (938x621, 248K)

chew gum only on one side

Summerfags get out

try taking a hammer to your face you cock sucking faggot

Most people have assymetrical features. If this doesn't affect your bite, then it's no cause for worries.

My jawline is asymmetrical too, I think it comes from chewing in one side, I had a bad cavity on my right side when I was 13 and for a few years I must have only chewed on my left.
Buy some gum. and chew on the side you notice you chew on less.

Just mew bro

Its your teeth. I have same issue. You can get braces or just accept it like I have. It makes us unique

been here for 2 years cunt

people that started using Jow Forums in 2016 are the epitome of newfaggots

Man I've been here for 4-5 years and still consider myself a giganewfag

Attached: YAB6TUh.jpg (1151x662, 203K)

>Shave

Do women not usually wax their facial hair?

Attached: 1476647728200.png (741x568, 29K)

Lol I started using it exactly in 2016
Those were good times. I remember showing all the funny things on b to my friends at school and shocking them with rekt content lol

girls shouldnt shave retard

>that 14 y/o going on Jow Forumss during elections
oh boi

im 21 in 2 weeks :/

cute girl

Reminder that pic related are the people who're calling you a woman.

Attached: 1533812550808.jpg (730x1099, 150K)

haha look at op and his cute lips what a fag LOL

Mate ur chin is fine. Think of it this way would u rather an asymmetrical chin or pass shit out of your penis

Consider that you're also not holding the camera perfectly infront of you, and your posture and neck are tilted and turned.

will mewing or those face exercises help fix this?

It's barely noticeable.
A normie wouldn't notice.
Try chewing more on the weaker side and stop worrying about it.

I've been here since 2011 and people will still call me a newfag for that

Seek therapy. There isn't a single face on the planet that's naturally perfectly symmetrical. Or you can get surgery. You can go to Michael Jackson's doctor.

You’re a human not a robot. The majority of humans have some amount of asymmetrical features, even models. There are a high quantity of other matters that are surely more pressing for you? Focus on those instead.

Attached: 144046E9-2EB9-433C-9475-E179B3B9B3FC.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Based zoomer

at least you got one, homie

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Be proud of your strong jaw, u have better jaw than 90% of the mouthbreather virgins in here.

t. slack-jawed phaggot

Attached: 149605fe.jpg (900x1200, 121K)

summerfag of 2008 reporting in

knew a girl who just bleached it white. looked fucking weird, i mean whynot just plug it?

I've always wondered what the skulls of these people look like.

Are you left-handed op?

Do your parents know you post here?

Is there a special connection? I'm left-handed übermensch, but my jaw is very tilted

Just a suspicion I had. Most people have a larger left side of the face and most are right handed too. Yours is the opposite. However my autism spec is in observation, not aesthetics.

you look fine you fucking faggot

I have the same issue. It used to be REALLY bad when my teeth were crooked, but since getting braces it has gotten better. Isn't fixed though.

From the left 3/4 view side my chin looks somewhat recessed, and from the right side I look like a Chad Crimson Chin because of this. Feels bad.

You're a human, you're naturally asymmetrical, it's normal. If you weren't a Virgin you'd know that one breast is always larger than the other. You've probably noticed your testes aren't the same size. One arm is stronger than the other.
That's just the way it works guy.

Cringe and bluepilled

you look like you suck dicks

grow it back

nobody cares what you think faggot

kek

Attached: 1509996123207.jpg (400x373, 15K)

>image of an obviously underage boy
>"lol guise just shaved for the first time in like forevs haha, how do i look"?

Attached: 1332533682527.png (500x500, 12K)

Good thing I started this summer then haha

Attached: 1536350242468.jpg (360x359, 15K)

everything is asymmetrical you idiot. Even one of your feet is bigger than the other.

You look like you're 13

Is it wrong to feel anger at his face?

Jesus

Attached: 1536289324163.jpg (261x193, 3K)

I would have surgery to correct that. I’d pay some soulless Chinese to give me a terminator jaw.

Something like this

Attached: 000006_text.png (290x350, 63K)

How could the parents be so neglectful as to not notice their childs face becoming literally deformed over time. I wish people knew that this kind of facial growth is not genetics and is entirely preventable if caught young enough. His orthodontist should be burned alive.

what you need is to shout alot at a young age.
The jaw will develop, also works (less tho) when you are older.

SHOUT
KNAW
SHOUT KNAW SHOUT SHOUT
KNAW KNAW KNAW ORAL

insane gains