What are fembots insecure about?

what are fembots insecure about?
chest size?
Ass size?
do you compare yourself to others a lot?

Attached: 1531621963103.jpg (640x640, 94K)

not really, but not because Ive become confident, mostly because ive stopped caring or comparing myself. No where to go from here

I'm insecure about everything. Mostly about my mouth though. I have an ugly overbite and a weak chin/jawline. I'm ugly as sin.
>do you compare yourself to others a lot?
I don't because it's pointless, but I always get depressed when I see pictures of pretty girls.

Did you mouthbreathe?

I wish I was 5' and weighed 90lbs

i'm insecure about my personality. my whole life is online and no one's ever loved me. i don't even have orbiters

No. I sucked my thumb everyday until I was 16. I do it occasionally now.
I haven't got braces yet and doubt I ever will.

How tall are you and how much do you weigh? Why do you want to be that small?

Would braces fix it entirely? I know for people with recessed chins and extreme overbites, jaw surgery is usually required to fix the entire mouth area.

5'5", 170 lbs
I guess I feel so big and hulkish all the time, and I feel like men like a very petite body shape better.
Also yes, I am a real girl.

I don't have a recessed chin but I do mouthbreathe :(

>size
nah its usually an ugly shaped ass caused by unlucky bones or pancake titties that you can't really fix. large ribcage or wide neck. acne. and just an ugly droopy face. nothing much you can do.

I guess that's up to the dentist to determine. But honestly I don't care. I know I'll die alone.

>I do mouthbreathe
Stop before it's too late user

Nah, guys do not like small girls as much as you think, especially when they are that short. If I were you, I would just lose a few pounds and try to get a bit more Jow Forums. Also, you should try to stop if it has not affected your face yet.

just don't be fat, that's all you have to do as a woman.

Stop telling lies. An ugly face on any human is a much worse death sentence than obesity.

>just don't be fat
hahhaahhahah. go neck yourself

Small chest, too-big ass. I'm white in a town that's 95% white so I need the inverse.

post a related picture and we'll see. You're reminding me of that asian 'fembot' that posted here about a here ago, only to be crowded with attention and validation.

>man ribcage
>thicc neck
>large shoulders
>micro chin/jaw
>big nose
>crooked eyes
>bad at losing weight
>blind as a bat
Compete in what? Ugly olympics?

>170 LBS
go to Jow Forums
then find /fast/
i did it it helped tons your welcome

Both. Also my glasses, freckles, am too pale, height, nose kinda big, lips. And insecure about dressing feminine so I never do.

it's all about the face and personality imo.
If you're a literal 2/10 I don't think any guy would want to date you no matter your weight

Well, what did she look like? Why would I post a picture? I am not asking for reassurance nor am I talking about myself. It is just a silly lie to tell anyone that all that matters is their weight.

>small chest
not a bad thing
>too big ass
is this because of muscle or fat you can lose weight easy basiclly what said is golden

Everything you are insecure about is cute or can be construed in a cute way.

>glasses
cute
>freckles
i literally fantasize about a gf with that
>pale
good
>height
as long as you don't want a giant 6 foot BF then you're fine
>nose and lips
im sure it's not THAT bad

But is not.

>as long as you don't want a giant 6 foot BF then you're fine
I mean I'm kinda short. So no, no giant bf.

>im sure it's not THAT bad
Not that bad but I'm still insecure about it.

Never really minded my chest/ass size but I'm pretty insecure about my deviated septum. Also I just hate my face in general.

My girlfriend has a crooked nose and I think it's cute as fuck