Do you hate this man? and why?

do you hate this man? and why?

Attached: 220px-Jordan_Peterson_June_2018.jpg (220x309, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5j-Sm4Ur8
youtube.com/watch?v=4EZyW_-fo9k
youtube.com/watch?v=cU1LhcEh8Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=OSuEccEYvaE
notesonliberty.com/2018/05/27/jordan-petersons-ignorance-of-postmodern-philosophy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't hate him. But whenever I listen to him, I feel like I'm being "sold to", not educated. Why is this?

He's like Shapiro, he deliberately debates only morons so he can seem smarter. Good for 'ebin SJW OWNED compilations' but I wouldn't take him seriously outside of entertainment

You are a highly suspicious, disagreeable, dangerous young man. In short - a weasel through and through.

A lazy man's intellectual.

Just go read the Jung, the Campbell, and Nietzsche for yourself.

Attached: 1527244768510.jpg (808x1024, 112K)

LOL. Yea, my momma always knew I was trouble.

This is why I exist

Attached: E1098D90-B419-4784-B179-8F38D53A2051.jpg (1170x450, 93K)

I haven't watched any of his videos, all I know is he's from my university and he makes 60,000 per month

fucking juden raus
It makes me so happy that this comment wasn't original

name the intelligent people these two actively refuse to debate. both have debated sam harris, only truly active remaining new atheist horseman. it's easy to declare everyone they beat idiot after the fact because almost anyone looks like one when they go against Shapiro, who attended a school with a high IQ requirement (something like 140) minimum, and peterson who claims to have an IQ of something like 150, and is extremely well cited in his field. also easy when lefty idols wouldn't dare debate them because lefty idols don't believe in free speech

The incels thinking man

I love him. He helped me get off this board.

all dead. who are the living intellectuals you read who are still engaged in public debate?

There's this book, it's a book, the funny thing about books is they're bloody words on a paper, nothing more, and yet they are more, precisely perhaps, because they are just words on a paper, we seem to think, oh well books are harmless, but this book, this old book, written some time ago, it turned to be not harmless. Now what I do mean by that? This book went on to influence one of the most dangerous, and yes there are dangerous people, men alive at the time. The book, The Memoirs of Moomin Pappa, is an odd book at first glance, doesn't seem so conspicuous, seemingly about this moomin troll called moomin pappa, and his youthful adventures with a collection of strange characters. One of these characters, an unassuming old man called Frederick, connives and cajoles moomin pappa into following him around, so he spends his best years, when he should be studying and working for instance at the Hermulen academy, wandering around like a vagabond. Now why is that dangerous you ask? Snuffkin is a vagabond, he's a fairly sympathetic young fellow, right, but the thing is, as things often are, that vagabonds are anarchists, they don't like rules, that's why thery're vagabonds for Christ's sake. Now this book, it didn't sell very well, but it did manage to sell one copy. A certain Stinky bought one, which is odd itself, because Stinky would normally never buy something that he could just steal, and yet Stinky bought it? What does this tell us? There is something sinister going on here? Perhaps Moomin Pappa, Snuffkin and Stinky are all part of some international conspiracy to otherthrow Hermulen society. That's what's so dangerous, we don't know.

claims to be nietzschean but at the same time promotes conservative christian values.

why do you think i ask it here?

>mfw reading it with his voice

Attached: 1494280181551[1].png (327x316, 165K)

It isn't enough that the left has been ruined by SJWs and the right has been ruined by alt-cucks, now we also have to ruin the center with this flaming faggot.

Attached: ring.jpg (491x364, 33K)

basically a snakeoil salesman

Attached: boomers.jpg (942x960, 71K)

He's an incel misogynist and committed white nationalist

your image contradicts your post

>Kike
>Psychologist
>DUDE CLEAN YOUR ROOM LOL

Attached: 1528265154967.jpg (603x588, 192K)

cleaning your room is a placebo, fucko

None. And that is irrelevant to my point of Peterson giving insecure males reductive interpretations that amaze because they are poorly read. Also, his ridiculous diagrams on psychology are on par with the pedantic and obtuse post-modernist he claims to be against.

All in all, he is charlatan. Living off resentment. Will be forgotten since he has no ideas of note.

Attached: Cmaxqwf.jpg (1374x1067, 154K)

not what your image conveys: that it works but is obvious. pick one and stick to it. because they are not compatible

nice resentment there bucko. what's your h-index again?

the image is basically saying that peterson placebos you into purchasing his self-authoring program

also, the guy in the bottom is bearded and still living in his parent's house. It's all there in the photo, clear as day

>h-index

BAHHAAHAHAHA

Is this the logic and argumentation Petersonians are known for?

Attached: 338153.jpg (225x350, 34K)

More like basically everyone looks like a moron when compared to him or Shapiro

>None
The safe choice. Those who are present can be found at fault. If any of them were alive they'd be charlatans too, I bet.

>well cited in the field
he hasn't published anything in ages and nserc/sserc (the main canadian funding source for most academic research) no longer funds him because of it. he's literally living off of patreon donations/non academic funding and uoft keeps him on as a publicity stunt.

i've never seen him debate any serious academics or scholars

Not really. Critical scholarship is available for every great thinker. Every year. And will continue to grow.

Attached: 4573414731373_grande.jpg (350x481, 32K)

>>>>>>>>>>>the absolute state of peterson fans

>The I'm too stupid to understand his diagrams copypasta

Attached: Learn To read.jpg (728x546, 60K)

I like him, and would love to discuss our judeophilia together. He understands my love for the Jewish people, we'd probably have a blast.

by that logic i could be an intellectual m8

It looks like it's not even you who posted it, and yet you choose to defend the contradiction. Low IQ interpretation, or overly proud rationalisation when you know you're wrong. No need to do that. It was his brainlet mistake, not yours. The image says cleaning your room is common sense. That it does work, but that everyone knows it and that everyone's parents say it because it's so well known. And yet the incel ignores it until he's told 10 years later by Peterson, and he believes it to be genius when it's just common sense. Which is why he's dishevelled, he's ignored common sense the entire time up until he discovers Peterson. This is the first time he's hearing it from him, so he hasn't acted on the advice yet. He will, and his life will improve (the image claims), but not because of genius, but because Peterson was the only one who the incel would actually listen to because he's irrationally concerned with the source of the advice rather than the advice itself. The image says Peterson isn't noteworthy and the incel should have just listened to his patents and he would have been fine

He's too jew-friendly. Other than that he's harmless. His biblical series was pretty interesting, even if you are just entertaining the ideas presented.

Really.

The process for living people:
>Makes appearance
>Forced to defend ideas in present context, themselves
>Can be made a fool of beyond a shadow of a doubt
The process for dead people:
>Ideas are critiqued
>The critiques are critiqued
>New interpretations (read: apologia) emerge that hide or downplay the thinker's flaws
>Flaws and mistakes are contextualised in the thinker's time and circumstance
>Critiques are defanged

If you think nobody alive is a great thinker despite being able to stand on the tallest giants, then I think you're just a coward who doesn't want to attach his identity to something more readily found at fault

So your position is that he was a noteworthy thinker but is now retired?

he tells r9k people what they need to hear (and what they already know) but does it in a way that reminds them if the ideal father they never had. cant get too mad tho because im sure hes helped a lot of people not an hero

I have listened to a bit of his stuff and it's too self helpy. He gave good advice on bipolar and sleep schedules though which I've been following pretty closely. If it helps people I don't see any issue but I just can't get on board with over simplification of usually complex problems.

Simply Wrong

Attached: 1AZehaD.jpg (728x902, 60K)

I second this.
Basically JP adopted Jung's theoretical framework and is now selling his version of rebranded Christianity for easily impressed people who don't know any better.

So you're putting Mr Peterson in their class.

I guess he's a legend.

No I don't hate him
In fact I'm glad that a lot of incel types seem to be gravitating towards him because he gives a lot of good advice for people who are mentally ill
I just don't think he's currently putting out any genius-level work

>be me
>clean my room
>turn into a lobster

This isnt what I thought would happen Please send help

Obviously, he didn't do a good enough job.

He keeps telling me i'm low IQ and that there's nothing i can do about it

Attached: 1467020937172.jpg (410x410, 23K)

the truth doesn't have to be pretty

Reverse feel for me.

I'm Black and successful and think it's not enough for him to imply there may be differences in IQ between races (he's afraid to explicitly say it and can take twenty minutes just to make the implication). He should go further and acknowledge that or at least similarly apply, general differences notwithstanding, people can and do succeed and have high IQs across races. To some people this isn't evident or recognized, so if he's gonna broach the topic, he should do it comprehensively.

i think its a false flag

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5j-Sm4Ur8
youtube.com/watch?v=4EZyW_-fo9k
youtube.com/watch?v=cU1LhcEh8Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=OSuEccEYvaE
notesonliberty.com/2018/05/27/jordan-petersons-ignorance-of-postmodern-philosophy/

I like him up until he suggest marriage as the end goal for all men.

Attached: 9ryhoxm.png (781x449, 101K)