Fembots, is your father Chad?

Fembots, is your father Chad?

Attached: 1530400644742.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Fembots here are just bundles of daddy issues either that or they dont have one

Attached: 224CA2E9-BB41-43FA-8937-CCFFEBFDB1E3.png (340x301, 70K)

Yes and i unironically wanted to fuck him at one point in my life

Apparently he is, I say apparently, because pitying someone is a thing.
Going off on this, my big brother is a chad too and I know this for a fact, he always gets invited out by his friends and I hear him get calls often,

I don't really care that they're chads though, I just want one special person to talk to me and love me, but I'm dxed with autism and no one likes /real/ autism

Sort of, he was pretty dorky when he was younger but ended up getting a good job, marrying my mom (obviously), and now is one of the most attractive older men in our town because he isn't a lazy fuck with a giant beer gut

Probably not. He is 5'9", most people don't seem to think he's super handsome, and he raised me by himself because my mom wanted to be a slut somewhere so robots might say he's a "cuck". Most people think he is a high-functioning autistic person which would explain a lot about me. People think he's weird and strange. He spends most of his free time building things in our garage like little robots.

He's handsome to me though. I want to marry someone just like him, he's the best dad. He might not be Chad to everybody else but he's my Chad.

Attached: 1534375222048.jpg (600x602, 139K)

That's cute and you sound cute too

Kind of. He's 48 and dating a 19 year old girl (male).
He was attractive when he was young. Kinda tall (180cm). Always received lots of female attention, even when he was married. Cheated on my mom a couple of times and she stayed with him.

>implying that you still don't want to

I don't know about him and women other than my mom, since they've been together since forever, but he's a tallish good looking guy with pretty good social skills. Take that as you will
Same

Out of curiosity, what are your interests? I always find it interesting to hear what genuinely autistic girls are into in terms of their fixations.

my dad used to be a cuck but now he does like a mgtow thing

w h o l e s o m e

Gonna go ahead and leave this thread on this post. Don't need to see anything else.

Cute. Really, really cute

>dating traps
>Chad
user...

Give me fap fuel and explain the periods in your life where you wanted to fuck him

I don't wanna derail the thread
At the moment, none, my mind goes blank at a time, usually I get consumed by them though and consume all info by it.

Also as a autist, I want to say, that I'm actually annoyed by other autists who are dxed but they're more well-liked and no one believes they're autistic, it made me lose friends because of my malicious fighting

Well, it's not like he can't date women, I think he's gay and doesn't want to admit it.

no but my brother's a huge chad

>tall, good looking white guy in the military
>at 38 meets 20 year old puerto rican girl with massive boobs
>gets her pregnant with me, marries her, divorces 3 years later
>dies when i'm 7

maybe? probably?

>He spends most of his free time building things in our garage like little robots.
Actual robots or plamo?

Ngl really nice post. Thx

Not gonna give you anything to fap to, but it was from like 13-20. I was just head over heels for the guy

kind of, he's good looking, 6'1, and left my mom for another woman (don't worry, i see him often). but he's also massively submissive in personality. i once grabbed him by the hips and he called my dominant lol

>Most people think he is a high-functioning autistic person which would explain a lot about me. People think he's weird and strange. He spends most of his free time building things in our garage like little robots.
Fuck, this gave me feels.

Pls tell me, expound upon your feelings

Attached: 1524416822519.gif (235x250, 97K)

Why do you say 5'9 like if It was something bad. What the fuck is wrong with people on this site thinking if your not 2 fucking meters long you're unattractive

Yup he lost his virginity at 14 had multiple women and cheated on his chick from another country when he met mom stopped talking to her and got married

Pretty sure shes talking about how other people view "Chad".

I was literally in love with him and had stupid fantasies about somehow making a life with the two of us together working but it's whatever, I'm past it now

Not a fembot but my dad is a chad
He literally stole my crush and also fucked my sister (with her consent) when she was underage.
Im actually scared of how much charisma he has. I seriously believe he could fuck any women he wants its like a superpower.

Attached: 1534472078664.jpg (720x405, 19K)

>tfw no fembot to call me chad and carve my name into their arm for my attention
JUST
Dormin#0586

Attached: Snapchat-369675709.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

>at 38 meets 20 year old puerto rican girl with massive boobs
Your mom was the og Elizabeth Pelayo?

Attached: 1494610090037.webm (640x640, 1.46M)

That's pretty cute user. He must be pretty special. I guess you never did anything about it, but you must have come close

>vid related
i just threw up in my mouth a little bitty bit.

I told him, nothing happened of course

>nothing happened
that's a damn shame. he turned down the best offer of a lifetime.

Hes so Chad Ive never met him.

Eh. He's pretty happy with my mom so who am I to say what's best? Besides, I'm happy now so there's no point on dwelling

I'm glad you appreciate him.

Died from roids probably

>i just threw up in my mouth a little bitty bit.

Out of despair I presume, because you'll never get to cum all over that tight, flat stomach in the midst of reverse titfucking her freakish natties. I know the feeling.

Attached: 1463091523018.webm (720x404, 1.38M)

warning: wholesome post

you sure he wasn't Tyrone

My dad has a massive penis so that makes him Chad.

Dads always have big dicks.

No my dad's a beta and my mom said she picked him because she likes guys who are a little 'off' ffs. Stupid choice, all of us are at the cusp of normiedom but my dad's autism genes kick in at random places .

No he's a cyborg
Super nerdy and has a PhD in computer science but likes normie stuff like craft beer and capeshit

yeah my dad is/was a Chad. in highschool and college he was a sports chad

Are you a chad daughter?

>I love you dad
>Love you to femanon
>no fuck

Wow that's weird

my dad has a nude painting of himself hanging in our house

Fembots with chad dads are you single?

lmfao no. absolute opposite. he tried to get me into sports at a young age but once I started to think for myself I realized sports wasn't for me

>also fucked my sister (with her consent) when she was underage.

I want to hear more about this

What is for you? What are you like?

Please please please me my Latina gf

I'm a depressed artistic loser. I'm positive my dad probably wanted a son because then he could have grilled me harder into sports if I was a male

Can I see some of your art? I didnt like sports either

More like scum of the earth.

He is like 5'8, obese, was a smoking addict, is currently an alcoholic, unemployed, communist, cheated on my mom twice, abusive and shouts at me all the time. it makes me hate all men, i crave a real father figure as a result, need me a big hearted daddy bf

>tfw no indigo little to pamper
unless youre white scum

>communist
are you chinese or is he that out there?

its not that good, thanks for your interest though

he's english and yes he's very sick in the head
i probably am too x)

Show anyway plx

Give me your discord indigo

Indigo#5724 since u asked

Added indigo

it was heart related, so I've had the same thought

>Out of despair I presume, because you'll never get to cum all over that tight, flat stomach in the midst of reverse titfucking her freakish natties. I know the feeling.
interesting mental picture. and where there's a will there's a way user

The qt Latina is back

Attached: 3B6C618B-E5B4-45DC-A78E-AF1C98CA9303.jpg (1000x800, 70K)

>Give me fap fuel

you might want to take a look at this

Attached: pladl.jpg (1012x1195, 158K)

>communist
Ivan_the_Lucario.jpg

Indigo never accepted my add ;-;

>he raised me by himself because my mom wanted to be a slut somewhere
>Most people think he is a high-functioning autistic
>People think he's weird and strange. He spends most of his free time building things in our garage like little robots.
>I want to marry someone just like him
>He might not be Chad to everybody else but he's my Chad.
This sounds a bit too much like some robot's fantasy of having a daughter who finally recognizes his value but if not good on ya I guess.

My first one was, my 2nd one wasn't really.

Can I be your third daddy?

If chad was schizophrenic and a negativistic loser.

father figure sounds nice

Kik or discord tripanon?

Cvnka#6666
notoriginal and i never will be

How are you after that?

well look where we are, can't have gone too well for me.

He is. I've had sex with him because I couldn't resist his Chadness.