>Crtl+f no feels thread

>be me
>at a friends party
>about 20 people
>knew none of them
> it's hot
>take shirt off
>"we get it you're buff, put a shirt back on"

I'm devastated honestly, I was expecting mires.

Attached: 1535843568505.jpg (650x842, 88K)

> it's hot
>take shirt off

are you on the spectrum?

>its hot
>you dont take the opportunity to take your shirt off

are you on the spectrum?

why would you take your shirt off on a place where you dont know anybody, are you mentally disabled?

>at a party
>some guy nobody knows says
>"i-it's h-hot right guys?"
>takes of his shirt
>vague 10%bf abs
>ask why he's stripping
>he apologises and leaves

What a mongoloid, I'm surprised someone invited you inside their home

>join BJJ class
> every time I spar I get a massive erection
Is this normal?

>getting mogged by a dyel

She got married lads, it's been 7 years, 1 without communication. I found out by a cousin. I've been lifting and not caring too much for other people's things, but this hit me like a train. 30yo looking better than ever, fucking sloots pretty consistently, but she found love again and I may never will.

Attached: 1742076_1.jpg (630x630, 51K)

This. Half the people on this board have no social awareness even though it seems like common sense.

it wasn't even shirts-off o'clock I bet

Attached: 1536354936007.png (657x600, 84K)

People are going to think your retarded or narcissistic.
>Either way if it’s not a pool party/beach/involving water don’t take off shirt

Definitely not. I was sparring with the young qt female instructor all the times and the only thing I could think about was not to get choked from her.

you are not pushing yourself at all if this happens. stop fucking off with the white belts and try to tap a brown belt or higher you fucking casual.

I know this pain.

>"we get it you're buff, put a shirt back on"
Whenever you post in a mogging, manlet or mire thread remember most of the real world doesn't live by or remotely care about Jow Forums standards

Attached: 1D1CC779-607F-4551-90A8-A1CC42E64AF1.jpg (1242x1879, 440K)

>Not taking the opportunity to yell "flex on the haterz!" And flex the hardest cep of your life to some roasties

Youll never make it bro

why do i think of my ex mid set while resting?

Lmao

>this ugly shit with a laundry list of requirements

This dude and everyone like him (women included) need a fucking reality check.

>struggling to get a good night sleep for a few months to maybe a year now
>fighting against constant exhaustion throughout the day
>can't take a proper nap, only about 20 minutes before my mind runs wild and i cant stay asleep
>get new mattress finally, around 200 dollars
>i feel like i got a decent night sleep for like a week before i feel sore again and struggle to sleep
>get frustrated again
>it is getting so bad that i think i'm experiencing CNS fatigue every time I lift and I feel drunk and can barely see and walk straight
>learn about sleeping on the floor
>try it out as i have nothing left to lose at this point
>feels kind of weird but I end up waking up feeling better than i did sleeping on my shitty cheap mattress
>cancel my order of getting another 900+$ mattress and getting a japanese futon
>hope to god this is the cure i need to get out of this eternal hell and get my energy back so i can lift and not worry about dying from exhaustion

please god let this futon help me, i want out of this purgatory

Attached: 6890.jpg (500x357, 67K)

>6 weeks into consistent 6 day a week 1.5-2 hr workouts, yoga everyday, hitting my bulking cals # everyday, and no fapping
>6 weeks since she left me
>cue Pantera - A New Level

Alright, may as well get this off my chest

>haven't gotten my friends together in a while
>decide to set up a bowling night soon-ish
>one of them says they can't go until the week after the initial date, it's cool
>flash forward to initial date
>he invites me to a party at his new place that he's staying in for college
>...on the same fucking day he made us delay to
>some of them are dropping the original plans to go
>the other half of the fuckos weren't invited at all

How do I proceed here? I get the feeling people might bail on the day anyway but I'm genuinely pissed since a few of them voted for pushing it back and now they're being two-faced about it. It pisses me off since I'm actively trying to be proactive and get people out, only to get shit on for it.

Attached: 1535830390183.png (500x500, 11K)

so there is this girl
that i see in this shop called Holland and Barret
and she is maybe the girl with the prettiest smile
today i saw her for second time
the way she smiles at me

what the fuck i think im falling in love with someone who i have seen only twice in my life

and by love i mean getting feelings over her not just because she is pretty but is just something with her

should i start a conversation with her ?
or should i ignore this feeling
because it means nothing she is just too pretty
and im just overthinking it
ps.
no im not a virgin or despred but she is just something else

Attached: image.jpg (1080x720, 410K)

I called a girl that i like a fucking retard because when i showed her my prop flintlock toy she thought it was real and freaked out. She called me insensitive and told me not to talk to her :(

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-13-15-00-05.png (854x480, 300K)

She’s just a cute chick. There’s loads of them in many flavors. Just say hey and start a conversation obviously. But seriously since you had to ask what to do you should work on game/social skills. Join an intro to improv class and read ‘the rational male’. Keep getting social reps just like the gym and then talking to cute chicks will be obvious and nothing, just like benching the bar. Good luck

im so alone

Hey user, again.

Just go up and talk to her, and ask her out. Do it. If she has got you this shook you need to do it. I believe in you user, no cheesy pick up lines, no fedoras. Just a man and a woman.

Attached: 1535757373003.png (976x548, 49K)

love you user you are always there for.me and i dont even know you

Attached: age.png (500x490, 76K)

I think I was a rebound, lads. How do I cope with this?

CRINGE

ill probably know this pain eventually

okey chad
how would you aproach her if you were in my place

This is only cringe because you acted like a beta and didn't stick up for yourself.
>were you checking me out you fag? Do that again and I'll kick your ass
>*starts making out with Stacy shirtless*

Ghost all of these faggots, they aint your friends, they probably secretly hate you.

Genuinely consider professional help bud.

First time talking to you, I just saw your post yesterday.

Attached: 1535605562485.jpg (778x651, 228K)

Wouldn't make a difference user, trust me. Besides, funnily enough this is like one of two things this guy has invited me to, and he parties literally all the time. Besides, there's still the others I invited that this faggot didn't take into account, I can't leave 'em hanging.

Attached: 1535072955985.png (847x600, 202K)

This happened to me. You have two options.

1. Ghost them now and get it over with, find new friends

2. Go to the party see how things go, if they go bad, ghost em, if not go with the flow.

Eventually your group of friends will split up, happened to me. Now I’m only friends with one person out of the group I had, the others went their own way. I eventually found another friend who I share common Intrest with. Keep your circle small to avoid these situations in the future. Only have 2 real friends now :)

Eye contact, casual smile, open casual confident low-stakes body language, “Hey”. Listen and watch for what she gives you back. Then or eventually say something along the lines of...

“so listen this might sound overly forward but would you want to grab coffee sometime? “

“Wanna grab coffee sometime?”

Optional add on “I’d be kicking myself later if I didn’t ask”

Should have kept it off and held frame.

>wow thanks man, I haven't really been working out in the past year and was starting to feel fat

>successful with women
>but only ever for about a month
>consistently heart broken
But at least my lifts are going up, I'm gaining weight and looking better every day. It could be worse.

Attached: 1536362041344.jpg (720x882, 58K)

Sounds like a boring cunt, you dodged a bullet

Maybe but our conversations were always fun she's just ultra sensitive about guns because of the news i guess thanks tho bro I'll get over it

Gf cancel date tonight because muh girlfriends

I hate when she does that. I dont get to see her as often as I used to.

She's out looking for your replacement

Being scared of literally a piece of wood and metal, you've done well to call her retarded

You might have sleep apnea buddy, get checked by a doctor.
Also if your mind runs wild it might be because you keep your mind occupied/distracted all day long (like constantly being on the computer/phone/TV) so when you lie in bed your mind finally goes through all the built up thoughts in one blow.
Try to sit down and relax/meditate during the day for an hour or so. You'll find that your mind is calm during the night.
Watch Scooby's video on sleep, it was helpful to me.

Attached: Screenshot_20170615-204216.png (1080x1331, 2.14M)

Your lifestyle causes you to be alone.
It has nothing to do about your looks or personality.
You'll realize this sooner or later.

what's that pic trying to say?

You sound stressed. Try ashwaganda, that shit fixes you up (not an illegal drug, its an herbal supplement).

>28
>still relationshipless
>still kissless
>hoping to finish master's thesis by next semester
>starting UPS part-time so hope that doesn't kill me and that I can get back into a consistent lifting schedule without being physically dead every day after I start working
>ronery

Attached: poor niggas.jpg (636x480, 44K)

>caring what people think
Never gonna fucking make it.

I just wanna hold a qt girl in my arms and not worry about who she's talking to and how many back up guys she's keeping aroung.
but getting to the first part first would be great haha.

Attached: 1522495898110.jpg (825x540, 47K)

you're still depressed but you make it look cooler

>at mall
>spicy Doritos are spicy
>take shirt off
>lady at subway won’t give me free water cup

No one would even make eye contact with me, and I was trying. It was like they knew my OHP number.

like releasing an indie album and wearing weird clothes or what?

like going from weak sauce to eating lots of chicken and getting really muscular but still having social anxiety and no gf

This is making me fucking cry. God damn it. I desperately don't want to know this pain but it's probably going to come eventually.

...there's still time, right lads?

Attached: 1527849133554.jpg (251x251, 10K)

>Join an intro to improv class
would literally rather kill myself

>and by love i mean getting feelings over her not just because she is pretty
dunno what you mean here, but obviously you only like her by the way she looks and that's fine

>finally big enough where random drunk chicks will want to take me home
>still have oneitis who appears and disappears constantly
>have no idea if I'm succeeding now or not
>all I know is I can lift heavier now

I do not know how things are going for me. It all feels pointless

Attached: 1507859952755.png (422x309, 130K)

I feel that feel my dude

Attached: CC2275FF-79AC-452F-8D17-0EC967F2EB5B.jpg (560x426, 65K)

>still have oneitis who appears and disappears constantly
you need to get over that shit, my dude
my man
if she wanted to be with you she would keep that connection and communication
my guy do not torture yourself over some borderline shit

Attached: bee.jpg (512x384, 33K)

>you need to get over that shit
i know this is easier said than done and didn't mean it that way, not trying to be a cockgargling faggot

My recent ex who I got back with cheated on me with her transgender friend who's just not attractive at all and then broke up with me after and I dont feel bad because she was fat but it's like a look into myself in a way that I've never done before like to this average girl Im worth less than a transgender 56% er like wtf is wrong with me lol

That's the thing she is. Before I was a total retard jackass and she obviously got turned off by that. I removed her from social media and ignored her to get her out of my head and now she's coming up to me and asking me to take a class with her. She also didn't delete my number since she wanted me to text her. I don't know why she won't leave me alone

she's not
you're a backup oribter, queer

she obviously had a falling out with a bf or orbiter and came back to you

>had no father
>no brothers
>no uncles
>grandpa died when I was 10
>helicopter mother and grandmother who infiltrated every part of my life
>now off at college
>realize how pathetic I am
>short & babyfaced with bad acne

I want to leave this hellhole. I plan on movine into residence at the college in second year (2 year tech school). Lads, does it get better?

because you are an easy source of attention and validation
takes one to know one

Attached: jacking off.jpg (1994x1496, 499K)

Nothing.
What's wrong with you is that you took back a cheating whore. You're suffering from low self esteem and think that the sexual proclivities of that gross thot who's hopefully your ex again has any bearing on you as a person.

Love yourself before you love anyone else.

I started college again a few weeks ago. I've had to move, change jobs, and do college, and it's just a lot of change in a short period of time. I can deal with college, but I really regret changing jobs. I now realize I could've continued to live where I was living (an hour and a half away), with its much cheaper rent and a job I don't entirely hate. I could've even set up my schedule to where I'd only have to commute twice a week. Fuck I hate life right now.

once you get away from your shit hometown and shit family live gets better, you are no longer defined by the circumstances you were born in and you can make a new identity. As long as you don’t fuck it up from then on you’re set

There is no cope. Just accept it in your mind and enjoy it as much as you can

>ex just texted me asking how I've been
Gym is closed (should've joined 24hr baka) so I can't lift feelings away. Is there any alcohol that doesn't kill gains?

rubbing alcohol

homegym

>20 years old khhv
>At uni, no friends
>Had a group of friends last year through dorm life, they all got a house together and didn't invite me
>Done nothing social entire year
>Wasting another saturday night fantasizing about joining the military just to do something
God I'm so lonely aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: tumblr_nng7voS9ad1rji3x6o1_500.jpg (500x354, 37K)

>babyfaced with bad acne
I know this feel far too much. Find Roaccutane (Acneccutane) when its not too late. Save yourself. Only that shit legitimately helps unlike anything else. Have been having severe acne myself for 7+ years.

I was a complete jackass to her though, I was not enjoyable to be around
You might be right there desu but I never gave her much attention in the first place

>Listen and watch for what she gives you back
Well that's the trick

>I was a complete jackass to her though, I was not enjoyable to be around
DARK
TRIAD

Attached: tonkatruck.jpg (1600x1000, 249K)

Same thing happened to me 3 weeks ago. I put on a headlamp and ran on a trail in the woods for 40 minutes blasting my favorite pump up music.

I unfucked myself over the summer don't worry. I was just nervous and had no idea how flirting worked

This techniques never work and you know it.

They did know your OHP number. You should be ashamed. Go lift some more you absolute DYEL.

Attached: 1536024027206.jpg (348x261, 14K)

Speaking from experience, the military won't unfuck your mindset. Work on improving yourself and your mental health first.

my best friend went through this feel. He was devastated. I don't want to feel this. How can I stop it?

Attached: 1522455328140.png (685x640, 541K)

>Year and a half since she died
>still have dreams about her every other night
>Only women to actually care about my well being
I miss my mom...

Attached: 1507430850523.png (400x346, 85K)

d-bag....

go to a doc if it persists dude, srsly
you would be experiencing some kind of cns damage if it's been happening for a yr

>saw this chick 3 times during the summer, almost fucked her
>set up a date, she cancelled bc "food poisoning",
>tell her to ask me to hang out when she wants, says she will once she's back from vacation
>next day she wishes me a happy birthday
>haven't heard from her since (2 weeks)

I honestly don't car much for her, but I'm fucking distraught that she hasn't asked me to hang out yet & it's really fucking with my self esteem. Not really sure what to do lads, it's bothering me & i feel so unwanted right now

what do anons

>I honestly don't car much for her
>rest of the post
user...

Attached: constipated black man.png (459x377, 9K)

sorry to hear about that user. that hurts to hear

I think he means that he doesn't like her but doesn't like rejection either.

It's like when a gf you hate dumps you

Same story here. she's married to another dude. 3.5 years together, broke up with her 8 years ago. 31 years old meow.

>inb4 boomer.

Attached: brother pepe.jpg (1387x702, 144K)

yeah it's paradoxical i know. In person i really don't care much for her & spending time together is whatever, but I can't get past her ignoring/rejecting me like this. It hasn't stopped me from talking to other girls, but it just feels like I need some real ending here, instead of being stuck in this limbo where I feel unwanted

that's it. The girl in question chased me in class for over a year & i finally decided to take her out & im shocked its taken this direction