/britfeel/

if you've got nothing to hide, why are you so worried edition

Attached: august barry night edition2.jpg (3877x2823, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DSfjtdnUsls
youtube.com/watch?v=7m94ip38UKs
youtu.be/ik2YF05iX2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone has something to hide.

I hope that fat faggot lard saku dies of a heart attack. Tonight.

I dont think I do, ask me anything

Washing machine on a spin cycle at half past midnight

its not a secret
merely an omission

*hides yer mums knickers*

the constant beeping

i hope the next IT film is good.

Attached: apuwise the dancing clown.png (671x665, 131K)

On an anonymous image board yeah but I'm pretty sure there are things you wouldn't want parents or society at large to know.

You're going to give yourself hemmorhoids if you haven't already. Get bulking lad

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-18-00-27-16.png (1440x2560, 179K)

DM will never release the chatlogs.

Is my mum a paedo?

>tfw had a bombay bad boy for lunch then a curry for dinner

My arsehole is being pushed to its limits.

R9k olive oil

why do i feel all pumped up and sociable in the middle of the night ahhh lads everyones in bed for fucks sake

Reunited in hell (homosexuals) after lenners sadly passed on

I don't think I have those yet or I might, I don't have pain any other time of the day just after shitting. Not one of those things I want to check

Just been thinking back on some strange incidents from my childhood that I think I have been suppressing.

I might have been abused.

The "drinks free to honor bazza" needs this under it tbqh

Attached: boris tea.jpg (968x645, 96K)

I dont really think so lad, as a rule I don't really think keep secrets is good for a person so I dont think I have any

>bueno is all smashed in the wrapper

Attached: 1504811743604.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

fuck off DM, we're past caring now

Do you believe in hell ebin? and most importantly do you believe Jesus died for our sins?

Run for political office. You're one of the few people in this day and age of internet history that has no background dirt.

not him but what does that mean?

I wouldn't win if I ran for office, the policies I'd put in place are to unpopular for the English public

My mum touched me when I was a child and that's what fucked me up.

I've been suppressing it for years but it has all come back to me all of a sudden. This is one of the most terrifying times of my life.

do the doh tripcode

DM is a nonce tbqh

>a MEAGRE 160g of chicken breast
250-300g per meal or go home

Attached: s70.jpg (489x499, 27K)

how'd she touch you? is she fit?

Attached: frog (270).jpg (324x326, 36K)

Follow a party line then you can't pass up being Mr Teflon. Either that or there are things about you you're not ashamed of but the public would ridicule or hate you for.

It means a question asking him if he believes in our lord and savior

simple as

It's called wiping your arse and it's not my fault you shat yourself until secondary school.

Go to your GP on one of your regular visits and ask him to check your bumhole. Nothing more than a cheeky finger

You may be wrong, everything I read says that fibre counteracts constipation by increasing stool frequency. I'm already shitting enough as is
my poo routine is wake up, run to the toilet and it's like an explosion happens down there
I-I'm not a grammar fascist anymore
reckon I should start meditating?

I imagine the people behind these posts and the DM ones looking a lot like the peados in the nonce hunter vids

Sipping on some extra virgin olive oil while posting on my Virgin internet. Quint /britfeel/

white kinder bueno lad
TRUST me

Probably its there are things I'm not ashamed of but the public would hate me for.

i do prefer them. only propblem is the crumbs plus mummy got one of the 10 packs of the regular versions

I want to go back to the days of playing Halo Reach invasion all day.

160g is one medium sized chicken breast fillet lad, that's quite a bit. I spread it out over 2 plates, and then have the other fillet the next day.

how much protein do you get a day? ~100g here

no, why did jesus die for our sins? if he's paid the price can i sin away, did he get punished for our sins
also, gods will be done, if i sin i sin for a reason
you tralking about god will mean you are aware he makes people so they can suffer right?
i don't follow the god of religion. i don't think any god is that much of a cunt desu

Halo 3 custom games for me. Those were the days.

It got banned
No she is an old paki woman
It was inappropriate touching
What are you talking about? I am not a paedo I was the victim.

was she fit when she touched you? tell us the story lad. wanna hgave a wank

Britney Spears was in town today

My GP is more focused on mental health and weight loss. Wanted to have me take laxatives before doing in her words "an invasive investigation" into my bum.

I don't have any strong religious beliefs. I'm educated in it at all so it'd be stupid for me to have a definite belief when I'm so ignorant to it

youtu.be/DSfjtdnUsls

Attached: 2d6qNNL.jpg (653x490, 95K)

TELL MUMMY TO GET THE CORRECT ONES
I don't like those biscuity crumbs either, you need to be careful opening it up and then tilt the wrapper into your mouth to get all the crumbs

Met some girl on a chat room and now she's talking to me on discord. Pretty sure its one of you guys catfishing me.

lads, do you ever wonder how other people manage to function?

Are you the DM poster or the Saku one then?

based
youtube.com/watch?v=7m94ip38UKs

Attached: wj 24.png (736x736, 652K)

I chomp through 250g like a snack, have a bit of rice and veg besides it
In all fairness, basically most of the days calories come from that, then it's protein shakes at intervals and maybe a bowl of cereal.
I get 160-200g a day protein wise, go for about 1.5g/per lbs of bodyweight

Attached: wf53-1.png (500x500, 107K)

AHOY HOY
YELLOW

She's up for you Ebin lad
next time she asks say that you agree as long as you get to invasively investigate her bumhole with your willy

Do what feels right for your bumhole lid, just don't start poking it.
Yeah but it depends what you mean by meditating though. I'm not saying to start monk chanting on the way to work but breathing exercises and yoga helped my trumpet hole keep quite, it helps with getting more reps and being able to take yourself futher in lifting too..

like what for example? originally

She's pulled on my willy before when I went about my phimosis a couple of years ago.

Fuck off paki
Fuck off. Not sure what your race is.

I don't mean to sound self aggrandize but it might be easier if you ask me about a specific topic because honestly I feel like nearly all my views are misaligned with the current culture

finished sharpe yesterday. wish the ending was better but I get why it wouldn't be.

Attached: DeuC1nAWsAAHZYY.jpg large.jpg (1000x1500, 462K)

ah fuck, no shaving foam, cba with the risky shave with shower gel desu.
2 cans left, close to bedtime

Alri I'll bite. Capital punishment.

Fucking hell Ebin you're on form tonight, howling

>match with girl on tinder
>real fukken ugly
>a little fat
>amazing personality, great chemistry, likes all the things I like

Ffs boys

do you play Halo Online?

*clinks larp jar*
They get you to pull your skin back because they aren't allowed too.

beard would probably suit you lad

put a bag on her head or do her doggy like

Good lad, that's more than me on presumably less calories. I forgot how great bulking/protein shakes are though, 1,300 calories and 65g of protein, goes down so easily.
How's your strength training going on the cut?

it's one of those things I know is good for you but I've never bothered to do. doesn't help I'm a cynical bastard
If you claim it helped your trumpet hole then it's worth a try though

Guardians was the last I played. Normally just play coop campaign we like to struggle through legendary.

SAKU FAT BASTARD

FAT MESS SAKU

DISGUSTING LARD ARSE SAKU

GREASY FAT FUCK SAKU

FAT DISASTER SAKU

OVERWEIGHT FAILURE SAKU

HEART DISEASE SAKU

TYPE 2 DIABETES SAKU

FOUL STINKING FAT MESS SAKU

FOUL FAT PIG SAKU

22 STONE LUMP SAKU

JACAMO SAKU

GO TO THE SYM SAKU

WIPE THE GREASE OFF SAKU

KEBAB MUNCHER SAKU

SALAD AVOIDER SAKU

OIL GUZZLER FAT SAKU

MORBIDLY OBESE SAKU

Just talk to her and have some fun. None of your mates know who she is.

She took me into the examining room with a male GP chaperone. She had me pull it then checked herself (which I remember because it hurt a lot). I guess she was making sure it was actually glued to my glands instead of it just being tight but pullable as she refereed me to the urologist

When I was about 12 I went to the GP and he pulled on my phimosis willy (he was wearing medical gloves though). It really hurt because it was so tight, he told me to start stretching it in the shower but I ignored him and then had to fix it myself when I was about 17 and realised it was a big problem. My cock was covered in caked on fishy smegma you could literally smell through my trousers. Lovely stuff lads

time to weigh up your options. go for somebody's personality or go for looks?
we're all judged by our looks and we treat others the same
s'not about the look, but would have to wear a beard snood at work for 12 hours. sorry, am going to be wearing 1 for 12 hours. ah well will teach me to get prepaid better eh

Should be allowed. Should be the punishment for murder, rape, torture and kidnap. Should only be administered if it can be proven in court beyond all reasonable doubt that the person(s) committed the act. Not a punishment available to children (obviously). In cases were someone is sentenced to death the execution should take place immediately after the trail.

>He hasn't lost at least 2 stone in 2018

The absolute state of some people

literally and originally, who?
SHOVE ORIGINAL COMMENTS UP YOUR ARSE

projecting noncer

old poster come back?
you're not new because saku hasn't been mentioned for a long time

Saku has gained two stone this year mate. He's gone from 20 stone to 22 stone.

I've heard you can get past trauma by re-inacting the cause of the trauma, care to meet up lad?

big sexy jaguar man

Attached: king-front.jpg (682x2048, 155K)

>forgot pic related
I almost miss those few months of peeling off the smegma, it was disgusting but also quite satisfying?

Attached: wj 69.jpg (645x773, 120K)

You should start doing it before working out and before work also breathing exercises while at work should help too.

Yeah ngl probably wouldn't vote for you.
Sugar tax?
Pied off dubtracks lads to get prepared for work and didn't even have a shave waheyyy

Attached: chortle.png (713x611, 26K)

One of the best backing vocals on their songs, ruined by stupid lyrics and cheesy walking bassline as with many

>was about to start arguing with you on the merits of capital punishment
>too tired and it's not how I should be spending my friday night at 1 am
off to bed lads, na night

Attached: wj 25.png (635x661, 227K)

1500 cals but let it bulk up 300 - 500 on a training day
Not sure if it'll help retain muscle but no harm in trying, don't mind waiting.
Shakes are delish though.

Strength has been breddy good, have still been able to actually up the weight which is surprising and very satisfying. Legs are powering through and each week I'm bumping up deadlift, squat, leg press etc.
Been putting more emphasis on the inner thigh with hack squats and leg extensions too.

Really hoping that uni doesn't get in the way of my breddy well oiled schedule with this.

Attached: f66.png (465x369, 7K)

There should be a program in place for rape victims to get bummed by /britfeel/ lads. They get over their trauma and we lose our virginities

only poster who would hold a grudge is tilde or ebin I think and it isn't ebin
who else would get so angry over someone who doesn't post

>Sugar tax
Taxation is theft. No taxing sugary drinks.

Night night lad, post about it later today and I'll read over your points, sweet dreams

evens: Rmworld
odds:Crusader kings 2
dubs: Mount and Blade Warband
trips: kill myself

Attached: 1489980765427.jpg (250x240, 28K)

>he doesn't use the good girl/bad girl machine while winking at the fit lasses walking by
Good lad though, when I was at uni gym was my priority so I wouldn't recommend that, but I'm sure you can maintain your schedule, especially with going at night. It's all downhill once you start working full time

You're full of shit now because medical examinations like that have to preformed by a doctors of the same sex, unless the patient is gay in which it's the reverse..

it's to stop sexual harassment lawsuits and it's also some union thing about protecting the doctor too.

erm? not the lad you replied to but i think you meant me.
hahahahaha
damn slip o the fingers eh
and dun't laugh at me, i'm just a poor wagie ragin about muh wagin
and not the sugar tax lad but i know a bit, it's real, that's why companies have either changed the recipe or changed the sizes.
trust me, i'm an umpa lumpa duntcha know

it's very possibly it's someone shit stirring pretending to be Ebin anonymously, and they're not actually angry. some people are just sad

You all lied to me. Tan Tan is shit. Everyone is in China and I haven't matched with anyone

youtu.be/ik2YF05iX2w

Enjoy music

Attached: President-Xi-Jinping.jpg (1280x853, 83K)