Why are children fat?

>Why are children fat?

Attached: cereal aisle.jpg (1024x768, 498K)

seriously, unhealthy sugar shit food should be criminal
its creaded frome the ground up to sell to retarded kids that dont know shit for fuck

Must be all the fat in whole milk. We should start pushing for skim milk for children.

all of those boxes of poison are at least 1/3 sugar by weight
every last one

What's worse is that almost all of those "food" items can be purchased with food stamps.

...so people with no idea or care that it's bad for them or their children can get them for free when their brats scream because they saw it on TV.

Attached: 1521950513678.png (720x540, 809K)

hurr durr no government intervention. damn liberals taking my dads hard earned money away.

The USDA should force cereal companies with high sugar to do the same kind of packaging as cigarettes have in Australia

Attached: cereal aisle proposal.jpg (2100x825, 880K)

>the reason I'm not Chad is because dad wasn't there to teach me not to fill up the entire bowl
dang

because they all get trophies and we give their retard parents wellfare

So your solution is let children starve?

Yes parenting matters. If a kid has an abundance of off-brand coco puffs you can't expect him not to know not to eat a big bowl. I didn't know what calories were until I was a teen and the school had a "health" class.

WAAAAAH IT'S THE FOOD'S FAULT I EAT TOO MUCH

While lack of self control is obviously a contributing factor to unhealthy habits, you can't blame kids who get hooked on sugar because that's all their retarded parents buy for them.

Attached: dunno.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

Raisin Bran too?

My kids eat all this cereal but they are by no means fat, but they don’t drink soda or eat candy. We eat three meals a day together and eat fruit for snacks. Can’t blame it on cereal, at least it’s pumped full of vitamins and minerals...... I blame parents just throwing junk food at their kids because that’s how they eat.

I really wish my parents weren't so lazy about my diet as a kid so I could have had a chance to grow into a proper adult, instead of being a thin boned 5'5"er

fat parents

Attached: fatt.jpg (468x332, 45K)

So only 1/3 of their daily meals are unhealthy? Absolutely cannot fathom this way of thinking 2bh

I think I set the threshold at 15g or 20g of sugar per 100g (3.5oz, 1.69cup) serving.

Raisin Bran has 29.9g of sugar per 100g serving.

I would honestly let him eat cereal occasionally. I still love cereal so much but I know it is basically candy. Twice a week sounds good to me.

>mfw thick boned 6'7 adult with loose skin and stretch marks

Attached: IMG_7496.png (420x420, 121K)

My mom fed me crap but I also loved milk growing up so I look exactly like my dad but a giant version of him (about 5 inches taller). I was also really fat though, so it evens out I guess?

I know right, I tried giving them whey protein powder with tuna fish for breakfast, but imagine my surprise........small children won’t eat that!!!!!!!!! Oh well I guess I’ll just have to settle for a meal that provides 25% of most vitamins and minerals and allows for a means of absorption that actually works, unlike most vitamins. But it’s ok cause I’m going to start them on test next week.

and that's a good thing

stupid people and unimportant people should slowly die off and become the bricks of society. I encourage them get into worse situations

>allows for a means of absorption that actually works, unlike most vitamins
Eat a 1 A Day WITH a MEAL. It's that simple. No need to feed your kids Frosted Cuck Flakes.

Feed them a healthy, no sugar added, low sugar cereal. I like pic related

Attached: file.png (900x900, 936K)

Don't worry, Trump's got this. He'll fix those dirty scamming food stamp abusers.

Attached: BBW.jpg (400x444, 19K)

This just add a bit of powdered peanut butter.

Just realized something, you probably don’t have kids or will ever make kids. Soooooooooo thanks for the advice mate.

N A N N Y S T A T E
A
N
N
Y
S
T
A
T
E

Here you go kids enjoy some twigs, I will literally eat almost anything and I’m not eating that stuff. I eat tuna fish and eggs for breakfast and I’m well aware of the fact that my children see what I eat, like I did with my parents. But I also respect the fact that kids don’t like the same things grow ups do.....also I don’t need a 2 year old full of fiber thank you very much.

Kids like bananas you stupid cunt.

So Corn Flakes and SPecial K are cool? Bruh, they're all shit, complete voids of protein. Nothing but glucose spiking corn.

Attached: 1461535537626.jpg (320x236, 16K)

>Soooooooo I have no argument

Attached: YES.png (644x800, 15K)

>I'm too fucking retarded to teach my kids not to eat like shit, better have the government outlaw junk food
Jump off a bridge

I've got three kids. Two are mine biologically, one is my husband's, all three through the same chick who did us a solid because we were poor and our insurance sucked.

My oldest just started 7th grade. The last three years were a god damn nightmare battling with the school system. He doesn't like eating lunch at school. He isn't hungry, he has no appetite during school and he says it makes him sleepy and tired.

Ok. Fine, whatever. I aint gonna force him to eat. Hes eating 6 scrambled eggs and 2 ounces of meat, and a large glass of "extra sour" kefir for breakfast every day. Then he eats dinner.

Hes in the 90th percentile for weight and height. He has straight A's in all his classes, and he's obsessed on calisthenics and martial arts like my husband.

Every fucking year for three years the school tries charging me for "nutritional adjustment" fees for "inadequate nutrition" lunch. They would give him a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich on cheap wonder bread, milk (which he can't drink) and 5 baby carrots and try and charge me $2.50 for him to throw it away.

Last year the school system reported us to child protective services.

Two 300lb fat chicks from CPS show up with a sherrif and tell me if I don't let them in the sherrif has a court order to take my children.

They look around the kitchen. "Wheres the bread?"
We don't eat bread
>makes notes and disapointing "hmmmmmm" sound
>"where are their snacks?"
They dont get fucking 'snacks'
>"hmmmmmmmmmmm"

A half hour later my husband show up from picking up the kids from practice. The oldest put his stuff away and starts doing his chores.
>the fat cow sits down "why don't you eat at school?"
"I don't like it"
>"some people don't think its healthy for you"
"I don't think its healthy for you to be that fat. Maybe you should start skipping lunch"
>"wha-wha-what did you just say?"
"I said you're fat and you should stop eating as much as our cows."

>mfw my son has better material than most /fph/ threads.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x217, 415K)

Guess not

>but imagine my surprise........small children won’t eat that!!!!!!
How about you stop coddling your children and bending to their every fucking whim.

My oldest drinks kefir so sour its practically seperating from the whey. My youngest opens up jars of homemade sauerkraut and eats it like cabbage is going extinct, and my middle boy cries because I refuse to cook liver every week on his night to pick dinner.

How about you take some responsibility as a fucking parent for teaching your kids.

Not all of them, my little guy doesn’t like food that you eat with your hands, he likes to eat with a spoon.

Then make a banana smoothie or teach your kid he's being a faggot. Stop being a bad parent.

Not every food has to have protein. Is this a meme?

Just the fact that they're highly processed "food products" is bad enough.

Haha, good laugh.

Breakfast cereals were literally pushed by religious zealot population control freaks who wanted men to have less sexual urges, and less urges to masturbate (have less testosterone). Substitute your eggs and bacon for grain like a good little semit.... I mean christian.

It would be fine if we didnt have to give poor stupid retards welfare and Medicaid to subsidize their retardation. But since we have to take care of them then we need to do shit to prevent them from ever needing those services. I'd rather let them die off but if we're going to baby them might as well not half ass it.

Ok cool, I make my own sauerkraut and my 4 year old likes that, also when he was small, like 1 or so he wouldn’t touch milk at all... so he drinks kefir like a motherfucker too, but I think it’s important to give children a choice about things when their small, neither of my children are spoiled, lazy, or overweight....... they both are smart and loved. BTW your ok with your kids whining about the food they want as long as you approve of it........ that’s some awesome parenting. Have fun trying to control your kids 24/7.

Are you for real my dude?

Because they lack discipline.

Kellogg fell for no fap meme hard and pushed it hard. He thought his cereal would help men with no fap. Lower your protein and fat levels you lower your t levels.

Liver is healthy. He can whine all he wants for it. Doesnt mean im going to cook that gross smelling shit every fucking week of the year. If he wants to cook it, he can be my guest, he knows how to run the stove, but that doesnt stp the bastard from eating raw rabbit liver from the rabbits we slaughters.

I don't control my kids. They have age and mental capacity appropriate chores around the farm. The oldest operates the largest meat and research production rabbitry in the state. The middle helps clean and feeds the chickens, and the girl helps with cleaning the rabbit cages.

If you think making children do work around the house is "controlling" then you are woefully underpreparing your kids for life. Children should be given choice, but that choice needs to be tempered by their capacity to make appropriate choices. I let my children choose what to eat because they make smart choices about what to eat. When we go to the store they can pick what they want as a treat. Ill by them whatever their grubby little hearts want. But they know what they're allowed to have and what they can't. They can get a bunch of bananas all to themselves, they cannot have fruit roleups. They can get a whole jar of cashews, but not a bag of doritoes. They can get a sparkling water or an unsweetened tea, but not a coke.

Just because I don't let them eat shitty processed junk food like you doesn't mean that im depriving them of fucking choice.

My family are dirty eastern slovs
Mom was nurse as well
Never had soda, juice, chips, name any junk shit and we didnt have it
I ate honey bunches of oats and ppj with real whole wheat bread and canned our jelly all the fucking time.
Super active as a kid from sunrise to sunset would always be outside also played tennis
Got chubby as a kid, a nice stomach but not obese, face wasnt really fat nor arms etc... just stomach
No idea why I got chubby but highschool came a lifted like a mother fucker and now looking like a beast

Attached: 1488495514920.jpg (480x336, 14K)

post body

based dadnon

Bananas are just sugary shit you fucking retard

Oh please with your imaginary family

You're a brainlet.

fruit is nature's candy bar, retards

No u
Bananas aren’t even close to natural

Irrelevant. Bananas are healthy. Are you one of the shitty mothers in this thread because your mom science is pissening

>bananas are healthy
The fuck nigga? Do you think foods are a binary healthy/not healthy

>Ayo hol' up da fuck nigga? Do you think foods are a binary healthy/not healthy

Attached: 1533536400167.jpg (560x426, 64K)

Epic post

>Do you think foods are a binary healthy/not healthy
>binary
>food
you need to go back

I want to believe this is true

Dude, just have some cereal. It's good for you!

Attached: IMG_20180908_175834533.jpg (3024x4032, 2.81M)

It's part of a balanced breakfast!

Attached: IMG_20180908_175844276.jpg (935x2987, 839K)

Here is how I eat my cereal:

>generic brand bran flakes, 36 g serving size

>110 cal
>7 g fiber
>7 g sugar
>4 g protein
>add two scoops whey
>add peanuts or bananas if I'm feeling frisky
>mix with tap water

And this is solely an after gym bulking meal.

A child forms its food opinions from the subset of foods you expose it to.

I could get any toddler to eat tuna for breakfast or protein shakes given a couple of weeks.

>oreo-o's
>literally selling oreos for breakfast
jesus christ america get it together

Why not use milk

Yeah, they might as well be Frosted Flakes. They try to make you think it's healthy because it contains fruit.

Eurofag here
Are lucky charms really that good or is it overrated ?

It's like eating dried marshmallows with sugary cheerios. Is it tasty? Yes. But its garbage

the marshmallows aren't even that good though. they're usually stiff and gross

the shit doesnt even keep you full, by the time lunchtime rolls around the kid is starving

Because growing up I realized a majority of adults don't know or don't care. Espefially from low education backgrounds. My parents included.
Fat parents and/or careless parents make fat children. Also large companies have smart people in charge of marketing.

Too many unfit parents, not enough access to abortion. Anytime a hambeasts gets knocked up it should get free abortion vouchers.

>I've got three kids. Two are mine biologically, one is my husband's, all three through the same chick who did us a solid because we were poor and our insurance sucked.

Am i brainlet because i literally cannot figure out what the fuck this means?

I assume he's gay. He got woman A pregnant twice, his husband got her pregnant once.

>zero scientific evidence

Absolutely based parenting.

You can't have your meme fascism/natsoc without some heavy ass nannying going around.

Fucked rekt

This picture is obviously staged. They look washed, happy, and their surroundings aren't hoarder tier.

Attached: military man.jpg (750x1334, 82K)

>Why are children fat?
Bad parenting, really. Nothing more to it

ghost on the right?

I hope you get to keep your kids and they reck more fatties, OP. You're doing evolution's work.

Yes. Dr. Kellogg was a pedophile obsessed with kids masturbating. He got everyone to cut the dicks of little boys, and wanted to have the same done with little girls. For some reason, that is were people drew the line.

He was a sadist who invented corn flakes as a tasteless grub to stop kids from jerking off.

BUT! And here is where it gets funny:

His brother was not a batshit insane pedophile obsessed with kids' masturbation habits, his brother was a savvy business man, and against the Pedophile Kellogg's recommendations, he added a shitton of sugar to corn flakes to make kids' like them.

Pedo Kellogg lost his shit and argued with his better brother, but it was too late, and the sugary flakes took over breakfast culture.

Now Hamericans are fat as fuck, some still get the Kellogg cut at birth, and if they can find their dick under their fupa, are still jerking off.

Recently monsanto added poison to cereal, so at least sperm counts are down and every fatty is starting to think it's really a tranny.

It's the greatest experiment and slow genocide of any population in history. And Kellogg isn't even a jew, he's just a pedophile.

Incidentally, diabetes has erectile dysfunction as a side effect, and eating all this sugary junk is now making kids as young as three get "adult onset beetus." These "food producers" are literally killing our children for a buck.

A little boy the dependa murdered. He interrupted her facebook game.

No, he was hungry and took one of the thirty donut holes she was saving as a treat for herself. Everyone knows not to come between a hambeast and her treats. Natural selection. Check the news, there's hundreds of stories of fat parents starving and killing their kids.

I want this story as a picture book.

It's all that sugar in those bloody fizzy drinks, I tell you! We should ban those at once!

Children should eat more deep fried chicken from the old chippy 'round the corner!

God bless the Queen and the holy trinity of Aspartame, Sucralose and Acesulfame K!

There's no way in hell I'll let any kid that comes from my own to balls to look like that. Even if I work 12 hours a day

processed foods with insane amounts of calories from fats, sugar or both.

/thread