What mode is this, and how does one avoid it?

What mode is this, and how does one avoid it?

Attached: jakepaul.jpg (640x1136, 58K)

F

JUST

its called "sticking your head out of the window of a moving car" mode and you avoid it by not sticking your head out of the window of a moving car

Jake Paul is 21 years old

COPE

multi millionaire famous young pussy slaying mode

Yikes

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Literally him and his brother have autistic haircuts to hide their balding and Logan Paul is fucking a top tier hapa
life is retarded

hey jake

Saw palmetto if your thinning isn't so bad and finasteride if it's bad. I noticed slight thinning, hopped on saw palmetto and zinc pryithione shampoo and within a few weeks I was completely back to normal.

hey logan

>that pic
legit feel sorry for this guy, holy fucking shit

He's a 21 yo millionaire who swims in prime pussy

You're a fat NEET shit posting on a Saturday night from your parents basement

Hi Jake.

Fin + Minox + dermaroller

Its already over if you are past NW1, and forget about making any gains on those tranny drugs. You have to sacrifice a lot, including your collagen (minox ages you 10 years) to keep your hair. That is if you dont have prettyboy genetics.

>stupid faggot humor
This is why people despise redditards

Redpill me on the link between minox and collagen?

These guys are filthy rich. How could they not go to a good clinic

His jewish genes are catching up. Jews either go bald or they have gray hair at a young age

how does minox, a foam which you apply to your scalp, destroy the collagen in the rest of your body?

holee fuck, didn't think it was that bad

Attached: 1526325097374.gif (200x200, 2.06M)

Not even richness can save you from going bald?

Attached: 1489240652018.jpg (337x372, 17K)

I mean look at Lebron dude. Hes nearing half a billion networth and his hair still looks like shit. Granted its getting better

If you notice your hairline receding and thinning just get your hair cut real short for a few years and then grow it out again. Because the hair was short more strands have grown and haven't fallen out because of wind and motion so your hair will look real thick again like you are a young man.

Lurk lookism.net, plenty of posters posted pics where it destroys their skin. Everything applied topically eventually gets all into your bloodstream. I dont know the mechanisms, only that it bloats and gives you massive wrinkles

Attached: vegeta.jpg (540x382, 33K)

Agreed. How much would a hair transplant be if they aren’t doing it?

Attached: 7A093FC7-F916-4F9C-A5A8-A2427289A315.jpg (602x441, 54K)

>"just shave it bro"

Attached: vegeta-calvo-inteligente.png (510x420, 111K)

fucking nigger almost everybody with a penis past NW1, you should fucking kill yourself you dismorphic son of a fat whore.

Attached: 124656767.gif (450x252, 3.64M)

What do you even think a "clinic" does? Do you expect these guys, who are constantly in the public eye, to get a hair transplant? Do you know how long it takes for that to grow in? You also have to shave the entire back of your head down so the grafts can be harvested, the back of your head is noticeably red for at least a month, then you have to place the grafts and wait for them to fall out, and when they fall out the area that they placed them on is noticeably red for a long time.

Then the hair starts growing in extremely slowly, for like the first year it's not at full transplant density so it looks thin and wispy, and transplants can't achieve natural hair density so the transplanted areas will be noticeably thinner than the surrounding areas.

Now ask yourself why in the fuck these two would go through with all of that when nobody who isn't some weird internet autist even notices or cares about their balding?

Seriously, put try and imagine you have their brain for a second and remove yourself from your disgusting, autistic, low self esteem vessel. Why in the fuck would they get hair transplants? Do you think it would at all improve their quality of life? They wake up and do whatever the fuck they want all day and make millions of dollars doing it, they get prime pussy all the time, and they probably don't even give a fuck that they have receded hairlines.

every single person I have known that has used alcohol heavily and gone to parties often in their late teens and early 20's ends up aging and balding like shit.
People that take it easy like social rejects usually never lose their hair.

Well I guess I'm the exception because I have a very similar hairline to Jake Paul and I've never partied or drank and i'm the same age as him

>what women like is also what dictates your value as a person
cucked and bluepilled

Proof?

stop masturbating and stop drinking water and you might keep your hair. when i stopped drinking so much water my hair started coming back and then i stopped masturbating and it all came back. facts

>what basement dwellers think of you dictates your value as a person

So what's the weird obsession with your hairline about then if you don't care what women think? Do you think men give a fuck?

People who tell you to drink huge amount of water are retarded. Where the fuck could cavemen get 2 liters of water for each person?

sorry bro
my father went bald really early, and so did my brother(who started balding at the age of 18, I'm much older than that and I have a full head of hair), I didn't, I was the reject in the family and I always chilled out by myself
I think it's really just stress causing this shit desu.

"I cant throw a jab" mode.

Pretty sure you're trolling people to being unhealthy.
Some hunter-gatherer type societies adapted to it by being able to drink a fuckload of water when they came across a water source and then go for a day or two without.

Based

thats a lace system.

strawman
what weird obsession about hairline?

post hair nigger cocksucker

Don't listen to this moron

Finasteride
Minoxidil
Nizoral
Hair transplant when hair loss stabilised.

Outside of tranny drugs and wacky shit like RU these are your only options

lmao his brother is also balding fast, terrible hair genetics

do you need to take saw palmetto forever after you start? also anyone else have luck with this?

you alright, user?

Attached: 1525165396089.jpg (275x204, 23K)

>stop drinking water
kek americans

>tfw not in adoring fan mode

Attached: adoringfan.jpg (370x278, 19K)

Don't think cavemen had the ridiculous amount of sodium we have in our diets now.
Nor the size
Plus, you're on a fucking fitness forum
If you're not a damn pansy, you should be eating a lot of food and drinking a lot of water to get a lot of muscle, all of which are things cavemen didn't do

What

You can tell he has a warrior skull though. He'd look chad as fuck bald.

Attached: skull.png (1394x702, 472K)

I can attest to this. I have gotten permanent forehead wrinkles and just general older appearance, not quite in a good way from minox. If you decide to go down this route make sure you dermaroll and do all the other good skins hit to minimize damage,.

I have no regrets, hair is much more important.