ITT:You Die and Wakeup as a Chick

You're the same age as your are now. You're just as attractive but obviously more feminine. Your just as fat or as skinny as you are now. Also your pussy starts bleeding this time tomorrow.

What do you do?

Attached: IMG_4943.jpg (634x623, 78K)

Start living my life on easy mode

Post nudes on facebook, become an MRA, kill myself

masturbate, of course. no other option.

Porbably shoot myself or try to desparately reclaim my masculinity.

Start mainlining testosterone and reclaim your manhood.

Post on r9k for validation, and when that fails LARP as a robot

>You're just as attractive but obviously more feminine.
how is this even good?

you'll actually find love

become a twitch slut

read philosophy, play tekken and wait for khabib vs mcgregor, all the while i consider suicide because of how much life sucks

This. Use my back massager and cum 1000000 times in a row hands free

Nothing different desu
Maybe get some feminine hygiene products

I will probably just end up getting abused and beaten to a pulp while half-crying almost unconscious with my kids looking through the door and going nuts because I can't leave the guy I'm with because I'm not worth any more than that and I probably won't be able to get anything better than that.
Not saying my current situation with almost complete isolation while I drill on myself going mad and seeking for suicide methods that can impact people and society the most is any better, but hey. I don't wanna be an ugly roastie for sure. I'm over the idea of wanting to be a woman.

Suicide. If only I changed amd not the wprld around me as well no one would know who I was or believe me and legally I would not exist as there would be no records. Prostitution would be pretty much my only option to survive and suddenly being homeless it would not be high class or glamerous. Death is preferable to that life.

Be extremely depressed because I just lost my job

Sell used panties to neckbeards online, build a network of orbiting betas to give me free stuff

No all the records change. Remember you died so you're waking up in a parallel universe.

Attached: IMG_4809.jpg (2000x2500, 584K)

Change nothing in my life except I will bleed tomorrow and that sucks so fucking much.
People will treat me differently, but have no ideia how that will affect things, and since where I study there are only a few attractive guys (being very generous) I won't lose my virginity either.

Attached: 1533335557335.jpg (233x237, 14K)

>get free money for existing
>know that all I have to do for a free middle-class lifestyle by age 35 is not get fat and not be a raging bitch
I'd probably still get fat and be a raging bitch, because if I'm fucking retarded as a male I'd probably be fucking retarded as a female as well.

Attached: pretty faces.jpg (650x650, 69K)

Probably wouldn't change much

Maybe I'd cosplay some female characters or something. Probably nothing overly interesting. I'd definitely be a lesbian though because I don't like men.

Still suicide. You've got far far greater issues to grapple with in this scenario than a sex change.
Waking up into a life filled with people who apparently think they are your family and friends who posses a lifetime of memories which you do not share becuase they are not really your own, a job you are unfamilar with and co-workers whom you do not know, and an entire life that is totally foreign to you would be hell. Even if you do somehow have a complete set of memories of this new life along side your own that presents the impossible issue of reconciling these contradictory experiences, memory woth apparent reality, and the madness, pain, and self doubt not to mention likely mental health intervention such a thing would breed.

since i have a more objective view of whether female me would be attractive, i'd go look in the mirror. if it wasn't good then bullet to brain for sure.

Don't forget to apply makeup before you pull that trigger.

I definitely would attention whore and stream my Grand Strategy Game Sessions on Twitch. I would also vlog, instagram and cosplay since you know that's all profitable shit to do when you have a pussy. Id easily be making tons of money since society is encouraging and rewarding thotism.

I might even take up DJing/Music.

Attached: IMG_4990.jpg (900x900, 286K)